Thread: Alcohol Games!

Alcohol Games!

I was talking to Dimi and he came up with the topic,but since he's a super lurker I'll make it :3

What are your favorite alcohol games? I actually don't play to many, I don't like beer so beer pong is rare but there's another game I play and I forget what it's called but it's like you have some type of topic and everyone writes phrase to whatever the topic is and you take turns. On one persons turn they have to guess who wrote what. Sounds lame, but the answers are usually hilarious and inappropriate lol basically whatever you get wrong you have to drink.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-20-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Re: Alcohol Games!

I love beer pong and flip cup. I'm getting ready to bust out the table within the next few weeks.

I also like to play Kings or Kings Cup, as some may call it, but that's more for mixed company, and not just chillin with the boys. Hockey and moose are also great games, but I'm too lazy to describe them.

OH and asshole! That's probably my favorite drinking game involving cards.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Beer Pong
    Asshole
    3 man
    Thunderdrunk
    Ping
    Blitz
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Let's make it rain. Alcohol Games! Jonathanx221's Avatar

Beer Pong! Sometimes my friends and I will buy some Jager, and since it tastes so damn good we sit in a circle, now this may not be a game, but it's fun. We sit in the circle and pass it around till it's gone. WHOOOOA it kicks you so hard after a few minutes. Fun fun.

Death Before Dishonor Alcohol Games! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only drinking game me and my friends usually play is beer pong. It's fun to play when you got a bunch of firneds over.

Other than that we really just drink and don't play games.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

This ain't no place for no hero Alcohol Games! Tiffany's Avatar

Titanic. Watch the movie and take a drink everytime Rose says "Jack". You'll be sloshed within minutes!

I've played the board game Pass Out, but its kind of lame. There are a few others but for the life of me I can't remember. Something about cards and each card was a certain thing. Like Ace - Give a drink, King - Take 3 drinks, Jack - Give 2 drinks... etc.

Whoever loses the round of COD takes a shot specified by the winner. I got better the more I lost.

For situations in which one person is known to always lose, add a six sided die to the mix. Lowest roll takes a shot specified by highest roller. Winner of the match gets +1 to their roll, loser gets -1. Adjust pluses and minuses for the number of players.

Nerd drinking is the shit.

Until now!

Imperius Rex Alcohol Games! Storm's Avatar

Ring of Fire is the one we normally play. It is a game with many variations, but this is the version we play.

You spread a whole deck of cards around an empty glass, and each person around the table takes it in turns to pick a card. Each card has a different meaning. Whoever breaks the circle of cards has to drink the deadly brew which is built up during the course of the game. The first person to go (normally the dealer), decided whether the game will be played clockwise or anti-clockwise.

2= You. The player who picked the card chooses someone to drink 2 fingers.
    3= Me. The player who picked the card must drink.
    4= Whores. All girls drink.
    5= Hive. Direction change.
    6= Dicks. All guys drink.
    7= Heaven. Everybody raises their glasses to the sky. Last one to do so drinks 2 fingers.
    8= Pick a mate. Pick any other player and wheneve you drink, they have to to.
    9= Bust a rhyme. The first person starts of with a sentance and everybody takes it in turns make a sentance that rhymes with the previous. Whoever can't think of any or repeats a previously said word has to drink 2 fingers.
    10= Categories. The player picks a category (eg. cars) and everybody has to name something belonging to that category. It keeps going until the next person cannot come up with a new item or repeats something already said, and they have to drink 2 fingers.
    J= Add a rule. Player has to make up a rule for the game (such as 'no swearing'). Whenever the rule is broken the person who broke it has to drink 2 fingers. Rule is abolished when another is made.
    Q= Everybody drinks to the Queen!
    K= Drink in. The player who picked the card must pour some of their drink into the central glass.
    A= Waterfall. The person who drew the card starts to drink, then the person next to them starts to drink, and so on. Nobody can stop until the person before them has.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Beer pong, drinking darts and all the norm.
    Oh and after seeing Inglourious Basterds we adapted our own version of celebrity heads. No answers require the person whose turn it is to drink a shot and when someone successfully guesses who they are the losers down three shots. We get to choose our drinks but have a rule that it has to be at least 35%.
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Ring of Fire is the one we normally play. It is a game with many variations, but this is the version we play.

You spread a whole deck of cards around an empty glass, and each person around the table takes it in turns to pick a card. Each card has a different meaning. Whoever breaks the circle of cards has to drink the deadly brew which is built up during the course of the game. The first person to go (normally the dealer), decided whether the game will be played clockwise or anti-clockwise.

2= You. The player who picked the card chooses someone to drink 2 fingers.
    3= Me. The player who picked the card must drink.
    4= Whores. All girls drink.
    5= Hive. Direction change.
    6= Dicks. All guys drink.
    7= Heaven. Everybody raises their glasses to the sky. Last one to do so drinks 2 fingers.
    8= Pick a mate. Pick any other player and wheneve you drink, they have to to.
    9= Bust a rhyme. The first person starts of with a sentance and everybody takes it in turns make a sentance that rhymes with the previous. Whoever can't think of any or repeats a previously said word has to drink 2 fingers.
    10= Categories. The player picks a category (eg. cars) and everybody has to name something belonging to that category. It keeps going until the next person cannot come up with a new item or repeats something already said, and they have to drink 2 fingers.
    J= Add a rule. Player has to make up a rule for the game (such as 'no swearing'). Whenever the rule is broken the person who broke it has to drink 2 fingers. Rule is abolished when another is made.
    Q= Everybody drinks to the Queen!
    K= Drink in. The player who picked the card must pour some of their drink into the central glass.
    A= Waterfall. The person who drew the card starts to drink, then the person next to them starts to drink, and so on. Nobody can stop until the person before them has.
    That's Kings, haha.

Except we play with

2- you, pick someone to drink
    3- me, you take a drink
    4- to the floor, last one to touch the table/ floor drinks
    5- guys
    6- chicks
    7- heaven, last to put their hand up drinks
    8- pick a mate, each time one of you drinks, the other has to
    9- bust a rhyme

10 and jack usually vary from house to house:

10- never have i ever. you hold up 3 fingers and take turns saying 'never have i ever (something) if you did it, you drink, and put a finger down. round is over when someone is out.
    jack- categoties. whoever gets a jack might say like sneaker brands, and you have to list sneakers. whoever blanks or repeats drinks.

queen- questions- every question must be answered with a question
    king-waterfall (game is over when last king is drawn). person who draws it pours choice amount of drink into center cup, whoever draws last king drinks it all.
    ace- make a rule
    Last edited by Pete; 03-21-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User Alcohol Games! kupo's Avatar

ive got 2 -

1. kings...as pete mentioned above. a lot of fun to play with a big group of people

2. a group of my college friends and i made a variation of the 'star wars drinking game'. instead of using all the rules, we just took a shot every time luke whined

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the only drinking game I've played was Never or Never Have I Ever.

The people in the group take it in turns to say "Never have I ever <insert what they've never done>." Then, if you have done what they haven't done, you take a shot. It's like a truth game, and can be a lot of fun... but gets old after a while when you can't continue. I think it's a lot more fun with up to three/four players.

I'm not really a big drinker, so I've not had a chance to play other games.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Alcohol Games! RagnaToad's Avatar

I love drinking games with cards. Like:

Beer pyramid!!!
    Everyone gets 4 cards they line up in front of them upside down, without showing anyone else. You make a pyramid shape on the table with 5 rows (or more, it's up to you) of cards. One row with 5 cards, another one with 4 cards, and so on. And one row with just 1 card.

Then the game starts:
    You start at the row with 5 cards. You flip one card at a time. Anyone can order anyone to drink, if they claim to have the card that's just been flipped.

-If a person believes you, they just drink.

-If a person calls you, and you DID NOT have the card or turned around the wrong one of your 4 cards, YOU have to drink twice the amount.

-If a person doesn't believe you and 'calls' you, and you can prove you indeed have that card among your 4 cards, he has to drink twice the amount.

Important:
    Every card of the first row is worth a 'drink once'.
    Every card of the second row is worth a 'drink twice'.
    And so on...
    The final card (the row with just 1 card) is worth a 'drink it all'. (So calling someone out wrongfully, or being called out yourself means drinking it all TWICE.)

Play it!!!

P.S. It's always fun to bluff in this game. Especially with the last card, since no one wants to call you because you JUST MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE THAT FINAL CARD!
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 03-21-2010 at 02:12 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Blog Entries

Presidents and Assholes is a fun game indeed, especially when my friend has some classy WW1 helmet with the word "ASSHOLE" stamped on the front of it. Flip cup and beer pong are good for the competitive minded drunks. Connections is just a good flatout "lets get ****ed up quick" type game too.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Asking all the personal questions. Alcohol Games! RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

I find any board game is fun to play when drunk, other than that we never eally played games the only one I can think of is the one with 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes it does have a name but can't think of it, it is more difficult than it sounds, we usually made up our own games because quite often we would be at the pub and it was to crowded to do much.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Eh, I never play drinking games anymore. Used to once in a while but I kind of separated myself from that group since they were a pile of dicks.

I am awful at beer pong so no thanks. Used to do Kings and maybe Asshole once in a while but I was never crazy about either. Got kind of old, lol. Did Never Have I Ever once briefly at a con, which was hillaribad since we dragged in like three people who've never hung out with us before (and/or just met).

Now when it comes to "drinking games" it's usually me drinking and playing TF2 or L4D lol. Not that I've done that in a while :T

Maridia

I've never played it. But my family (Big surprise) said to watch the original Grinch. You know the good one (animated). Every time they say who you take take a sip. For a less than an hour movie you might be set before it's done.