Thread: 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful

Blog Entries

2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful

When I walked in the door today, my dad showed me this story in the newspaper:
    CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Two seasonal Yellowstone National Park concession workers have been fired after a live webcam caught them urinating into the Old Faithful geyser.

Park spokesman Al Nash said a 23-year-old man on Tuesday was fined $750 and placed on three years of unsupervised probation for urinating, being off trail in a restricted area and taking items from the area. The man also was banned from Yellowstone for two years.

The second employee's case is pending.
    Let me give a little bit of explanation, here; if you go off the path around the geysers, the ground is very thin, and you could fall through into boiling hot water and die. Secondly, pissing into a geyser... hyuk hyuk hyuk! That's a great idea.

I worked for the same company these people worked for, in the same area (got a few friends who work there every year; wonder what they think of this.) No one did anything this stupid while I was there... but there are definitely more people like that who work there, who would do similarly stupid things. "This is a good idea! It'll be funny! Let's not worry about the consequences of our actions at all!" Great times. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful winterborn86's Avatar
    That actually just made me laugh, if you gotta go, you gotta go right? lol
    but it was pretty stupid doing in a geyser. Still you gotta see the funny side of it havn't ya

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

I invented Go-Gurt. 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful Clint's Avatar
    Maybe they were just trying to cool the geyser down. I mean, it's reasonable. It is an active volcanic zone, and a super volcano that could threaten all life near that area. They should be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for their bravery and determination.

Master of the Shadow Key 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    What would've been funny is if the geyser decided to suddenly erupt suddenly!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *raises brow and chuckles*

That is the stupidest thing I think I've heard all day.

Heh. I can imagine one of them geyser's exploding piss everywhere now. XD

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Tsuna Feesh 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful Fate's Avatar
    This is one of the funniest cases I've heard! Fired just for that? Wow, some places are very weird.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Master of the Shadow Key 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Peeing into Mother Earth is probably a federal offense!

Well, they have people who pe behind bushes and stuff, but they usually get away with it. I wonder, if one were to pee in some national landmark, like, say, the Grand Canyon, would they get arrested? Is the geyser even famous because I haven't even heard of it before!

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

I should try peeing in the Grand Canyon and time how long it takes to reach the bottom...*plans trip to Arizona*

Blog Entries
    Y'gotta understand though; they were peeing into Old Faithful, which is usually surrounded by people. And like I said, you can get ticketed for walking off the path.

It just pisses me off, because I had to deal with people like that and their shit on a daily basis when I was there. Literally; I was the friggen' dorm custodian. I did laugh after I read it, though. And then immediately thought of the dumb asses, and got pissed off. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful ladysilver's Avatar
    Wow *chuckles* How stupid could you get? They obviously knew it was wrong. What some people do for kicks these days *shakes head*.
    I shall rule the Dead City (kinda)
    http://reignofblood.net/link.php?n=108300
    Life is what you make of it, when it shuts a door, smash a window

LOL.

Well what can ya say? When you gotta go you gotta go xD. Peeing in a geyser isn't the wisest of ideas to say the least, for example if I happen to be passing by said geyser and it erupts I don't want piss all over my clean clothes xD.

....Why does that old saying about Golden Showers bring May flowers popping in my mind now?

Unknown Entity *raises brow and chuckles*

That is the stupidest thing I think I've heard all day.

Heh. I can imagine one of them geyser's exploding piss everywhere now. XD

LOL exactly, hope you folks brought your parasols XD
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Gingersnap 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Fired just for that?
    "Just" for that? If you've never seen Yellowstone, if you've never been to one of these incredible areas, then you have no idea. It is not the same as peeing behind a bush or into a canyon, Fate. I find it pretty offensive to dump your ****ing piss into a geyser. To even stand on such fragile ground for the sake of that... that's idiotic. They could have died a really painful death. Yeah, that's hilarious.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I invented Go-Gurt. 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful Clint's Avatar
    I wonder, if one were to pee in some national landmark, like, say, the Grand Canyon, would they get arrested?
    What a coincidence. I pissed off the side of the Grand Canyon before. Although, I was in a restricted area with no security or other people around, so I guess that's why I wasn't arrested. If they don't want people to pee on national landmarks, then they should put up more bathrooms. Or at least a few port-o-potties here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    They could have died a really painful death. Yeah, that's hilarious.
    People die really painful deaths all the time. It's no big deal.
    Last edited by Clint; 05-16-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    "Just" for that? If you've never seen Yellowstone, if you've never been to one of these incredible areas, then you have no idea. It is not the same as peeing behind a bush or into a canyon, Fate.
    That is only a matter of perspective. Assuming you aren't Asian, if something happened there, I doubt that it would affect you. However, being an Asian myself, of course I would feel something. You know about that geyser, and I do not. Therefore, it has no affect on me, so you really can't blame me for using just, seeing as how I couldn't have known you would be offended by it. If someone were to insult the place I come from, they wouldn't know, but I would be pissed. But I can't blame them, now can I?

Oh, and The Grand Canyon, I believe, is far more respected than the geyser.

Oh, and The Grand Canyon, I believe, is far more respected than the geyser.
    Well kid-o your beleif is wrong. the "geyser" as you some humbally put it is a national treasure in it's self. The Grand Canyon and Old Faithful should be respected on equal terms. They are both wonders of this world and they are natural. There are very few places in this world where you can go and see something like this in its pure and raw state. The activity at this "geyser" is more active then any where else in the whole world, for that there should be respect. Also it is one of the few "flat volcanos" this world knows of with more destructive power then Mt. Saint Hellens. Once again respect should be given to an extent.

Back to the subject though (as if I was ever off topic in this one). I found the OP to be humours for a few, but looking at it now it is kind of upsetting. I hope the second offender gets what is coming to him just like the first.

Also, they both could be sentanced as sexual preditors as crazy as it seems and they could be put on the "list". Which would/could be very funny as pissing in a "geyser".
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Air from my lungs. 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful Violet's Avatar
    Dude, those guys asked for it. Not to mention how retarded they must've been.. I mean.. 23 years old and they're still playing truth or dare games? C'mon..

Pedobear approves 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    So this guy risked hes life just to piss in the geyser? lol, it doesnt have to mean hes a retard Ann (but obviously he is),I bet he was drunk or something..maybe even stoned ! Anyway, that was very stupid of him. Just remember what would have look like if he fell into the geyser? ...boily boy...
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Bananarama 2 Fired After Peeing In Old Faithful Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes I really wish Darwinism was more clutch. Maybe not necessarily killing them, but scalding their junk to the point where they couldn't reproduce... maybe?

Yes they're idiots. Everyone knows if you're gonna do something stupid that can lead to jail time, you don't tape it. That's like rule 1 in the criminal handbook. They disrespected nature, and you just don't do that.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers