Thread: Red Vs. Blue

Red Vs. Blue

i have not see one of these threads here, if it is then it is more then 8 pages back!

i have decided to open this one to discuss Rooster Teeths red Vs blue series

i started watching this series 2 years ago at a party, shortly after we hosted the 1st of many red vs blue parties at my house ::tons of fun but besides the point::

For those that dont know RVB is a parody on the Halo Series it is mainly shot through the view of a sniper scope :: pure genious BTW::, i find this to be one of the funniest series i have ever seen.

Feel free to talk about what ever RVB related that you want too
    quote some lines
    let us know which side you pull for
    tell about your favorite part or episode

i think one of my favorite parts falls back clear in season one when Sarge is argueing over what the warthog should be called.

"it kind of looks like a big cat." "you mean like a puma"
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Lady Succubus Red Vs.  Blue Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You haven't seen it because it's animation. This is going to the animation forum, thanks. It's just below this one, you know. >_>;

Edit: And now that that is taken care of. I think I've seen about two seasons of RVB. I need to watch it over again and catch up to where it is now. Although I remember it not being as funny as it used to be and had a lot more plot stuff.
    Last edited by Victoria; 12-21-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Registered User Red Vs.  Blue Flash's Avatar
    I love RvB its hilarious. My favorite character is Caboose. I like it when he is supposed to plant Andy (the bomb) on an X. When he is searching he sees one and says "That is a plus sign not an X." And when he was talking to Andy when Tucker was pregnant and the red team need a translator so they could undet stand Lopez. Sarge picks up Lopezes head and swiches it with Andy. I don't fell like typing the rest that happens for two reasons. One it doesn't sound a good when you read it and two i don't remember it exactly.
    Proud Member of FF Cult

TFF family, MSN and Dragons:
    My TFF Family
    Fishie, Martin, Final Fantasy Fan Cid, Lamborghini, Bleachfangirl, Pricilla, Xeim, T.G Oskar

1. Your first step will be going to www.hotmail.com and making an e-mail acount. It's fast and easy, trust me.

2. Secondly, if you haven't installed MSN, go here: http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

3. It doesn't matter if you don't know anyone. The point is meeting new members. Don't be shy =D.

4. My MSN is: [email protected]. Add me, and I will add you to my list.
    If there's a conversation going on at the time, I'll invite you to it and introduce you to everyone.

Anyone is welcome to take this idea and
    put it in their sig. You can use the "TFF Convo"
    banner I made, as well. With your help,
    TFF activity may boost

sorry toph i thought i was in the animation section haha, yeah i know im stupid. dont ask how i didnt notice, because i dont know
    Last edited by Meier Link; 01-12-2008 at 09:50 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: