Thread: Final Fantasy XV Poll Offers Potential Summer Release

The Quiet One Final Fantasy XV Poll Offers Potential Summer Release Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Final Fantasy XV Poll Offers Potential Summer Release

Square Enix released a fan poll to the Japanese public recently and one question has a lot of fans speculating on the possible release window for the game. The question asked between Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV which would fans prioritize. There was a both option, but the important thing to note is that Persona 5 was delayed to the Summer of 2016. The only reason to ask about competing RPGs would be if they came out nearby each other.

Now this is only a poll and hypothetical, the release date is going to be announced in March at the big event they have planned. But Summer is the earliest it is likely to come out. Making it is a very important decision on when to release.

Source: Final Fantasy XV Might Release Around The Same Time As Persona 5 In Summer 2016 - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Final Fantasy XV Poll Offers Potential Summer Release-ffxvlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy XV Poll Offers Potential Summer Release Rowan's Avatar
    why am I hyped for this? The demo left a dry taste in my mouth.

yet... its calling me, bro.

The Quiet One Final Fantasy XV Poll Offers Potential Summer Release Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just need to hydrate Rowan, that'll fix up the dry mouth and allow you keep gaming into the night!

I'm super excited for the game. Sure it's an action RPG, but I've been waiting for some iteration of this game for 10 years. This is and Last Guardian have been such long waits. I just want to play them and enjoy them. It doesn't matter to me if it is just a good FF or a great FF or even a meh FF. Because in all honesty, even meh FF is still better than a lot of the other RPGs that come out. But the demo only made me more excited. If they can fill the game with tons of stuff and succeed in making it a good open world game. I'll be excited for the future.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I've been on the fence for FF15, but I think I'll play it because: sooner of later I play every FF game. It might have a demo for FF7R? I really believe the environment designs and technology used to design 15 are the same used for FF7R, so I want to see what their tech is capable of. And perhaps, the game/story might actually be good. I mean, they can't do worse than FF13.....can they?