Thread: You YouTube?!?

TFF's Resident Messenger You YouTube?!? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You YouTube?!?

First, here are the original closed threads I used for inspiration in making this thread. Feel free to check them out.

YouTube is where I spend a lot of time each day, especially now that I am uploading more frequently (every Friday). I get a majority of my entertainment from watching YouTube videos; gameplay walthroughs, vlogs, music videos. I am subscribed to several TFF members on YouTube, because its just another way that our world becomes ever smaller, and it also supports other YouTube channels.

For this thread, I would like to know...

1. Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, what is it? What do you use it for (uploading videos, making playlists, etc.)? I think I may make this post a sort of directory for the channels so people interested can just go from there, rather than scan the posts for a specific one.

Also, feel free to post a Twitch channel if you prefer.

2. Who are your favorite YouTubers (and I won't be upset if I'm not on your list)? Why are they your favorite? What types of videos do you like to watch?

---

As for me, yes, I have a YouTube channel. It's michaelswayne. I first used it to make playlists of my favorite songs. Then, I started making videos last year. Right now, I am working on LPs of QWOP (the so-called hardest game on the Internet), and Boonka (a PC puzzle game).

Some of my favorite YouTubers are NigaHiga, DailyGrace, Jenna Marbles, hoiitsroi, and TheHonestGamer (Slendytubbies!). I like to read Rowan's comments on YouTube videos (very thought provoking), and I always watch anything a TFF member posts on YouTube (provided I am subscribed to their channel and it shows up on my feed).

---
    Directory:
    TFF user name - YouTube channel name - other streaming info
    Michael Swayne - michaelswayne - michaelswayne (twitch)
    Mystyrion - Cade Dille - Mystyrion (twitch)
    noxious.sunshine - NoxiousSun
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 02-18-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth You YouTube?!? Xanatos's Avatar
    I used to have a youtube channel, made several video game themed videos, and while, to my surprise, most of my videos met positive reaction I wasn't overly satisfied with the quality of my videos as at that time I just got the hang of it. Soon after that I deleted my whole channel, it's been a while and I still haven't done anything to make a new channel with better videos. I'll get to it eventually... probably.

Good portion of my time on internet is spent on youtube, mostly listening to various music. As for my favorite channels and youtubers, machinima (Steve and Larson's Ten FTW in particular), Angry Joe Show, Angry Video Game Nerd, TeamFourStar, freddiew, ViolinTay (Taylor Davis), Jeremy Jahns, and many, many more.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Mystyrion
    I was in the process of trying to lift my Youtube off the ground, but I ran into a bunch of troubles after a couple of weeks of doing it.
    I originally started uploading some Halo Videos and Music. Eventually I got a tech review of a MLG Mad Catz Controller up and had plans to do more.

Then I started school and that really hindered my time, then a Halo montage I was working on for several weeks got scrapped due to it having a similar song and title to another montage. Even though mine was leagues beyond this other montage, I was advised not to post it due to if its been done anything after it won't get positive reception by the montage community. So I just kind of got bummed. I uploaded 3 songs in 3 weeks. I'll probably throw up a Lenovo Y580 review in a couple days if I get some time. I haven't touched my twitch besides setting it up and making sure it actually ran well. It got scrapped along with the YouTube video for the same reasons. I plan on setting my xbox up so that I can just stream whenever I want, but due to size restrictions of my room I can't do that just yet.

Mystyrion: Youtube - Twitch
    As I've offered other places, I'll sub for a sub, twitch, youtube, twitter, etc.

I don't follow a lot of people on Youtube
    MrSuicideSheep, Liquicity, 17Tumba, a ton of random artists - Music
    FraggingRights & TheHaloForum - Halo Videos
    MLGSteggy & Stegnah - Tech Reviews, He usually sticks to Halo/Call of Duty related items such as Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, but he branches out and does other stuff too like he got an iPhone 4S. Really smart guy, goes into so much depth when he does his reviews.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. You YouTube?!? noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a channel. I just have a few videos of Parker uploaded, though. I was hoping Ellen DeGeneres would see them and want Parker on her show. lmao..

NoxiousSun - YouTube

I guess that's right. Whatever.

I dont' really subscribe to anyone. I -do- get into watching peoples' covers of various songs. And Lives of things.