Thread: Last Movie You Saw/Recommendations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Last Movie You Saw/Recommendations Xanatos's Avatar

Last Movie You Saw/Recommendations

I would simply love if this thread got the same treatment as the one in animation corner, or "Last Anime You Watched", as to why I made it, such thread exists on this other forum I go to and just by going through it and reading what others think about last movie they saw I picked over dozen truly great movies to watch.

You have your question in title of this thread, though most importantly, do not just name the last movie you saw, go into more detail.

Goodfellas - it's never late to see a great movie, one out of dozen classics I missed out on. I was expecting something similar to Donnie Brasco, partialy it's just what I got, though this movie is noticeably more lighthearted. I really enjoyed performance by all three major protagonists, though the strongest point of this movie is that is based on true events. My verdict: 8/10 (recommendation)

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas - I think I would appreciate this movie noticeably more if I've actually seen it in 3D. Aside that mistake on my part I found it to be vastly inferior to first two movies, it's just less crazy, it does provide few good laughs however. The entire cast, Neil Patrick Harris in particular, are still legend... wait for it... dary. My verdict: 6/10

Year One - stupid cheap humor is sometimes just what you need and this movie is all about that. From what I can tell many were disappointed by this movie, I personally got a good laugh out of it, the time periods were connected rather well and lead characters were quite funny. My verdict: 6/10
    Last edited by Xanatos; 05-09-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity