Thread: Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors

Kiss with a fist. Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors Dranzer's Avatar

Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors

I'm still a Photoshop newbie, but thought I'd open up signature/avatar display thread. I'll also take requests, no charge I really get into those moods where Photoshop seriously starts to suck out my soul.

A few samples:

I'm also looking for some constructive criticism and/or tips. I'm always looking to improve, as you can see I can work with various images. I'm really used to working with celebrity images more than anime, etc. as I've made sets for quite a few people on RP sites who use specific play-by figures. The three at the bottom are my latest works - I keep things pretty simple. Really I just tinker, but I thought it may be worth sharing.

If you have a request let me know, otherwise I hope you can at least enjoy looking at some of my creations; I may or may not post some more as time goes on (I have a lot more, but it seems I'm limited to only five).
    Last edited by Dranzer; 11-29-2011 at 11:18 PM.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

TFF's Resident Messenger Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors

I know several members make an album on their profile that exclusively contain signatures and avatars. I think the max number per album is 75. You could do something like that, or even just update this thread once in a while with some new work.

I think your work above is really well done. I prefer to stick with a text only sig, but if I ever decide for a change, I will think of you for any help I may need.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Kiss with a fist. Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors Dranzer's Avatar

Re: Dranzy's Little Shop of Horrors

A few more oldies:

Thank you. =] Yeah, I may create a photo album for the random PS stuff that I make - I wanted to have a thread to so people can give me feedback in a discussion setting as well instead of just random comments (even though they're appreciated as well).

Anywho, there's more to take a gander at, those are a lot older though - maybe a year or so.

&& please do if you ever change your mind, I'd be happy to cook something up for you!

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA