Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite thing to shop for...

Your favorite thing to shop for...

What's your favorite things to shop for? For me I have three or four things I always like shopping for.

My number one, is probably pants or underwear, Pants because they're just fun to shop for, I like getting dofferent colors, not like bright colors They're ugly but Like grey, tan maroon, stuff like that, I probably have like 90 pairs of pants lol. I usually go for skinny jeans and I like them to be a little stretchy, I don't like stiff pants. Underwear because they're always fun to buy if you're a girl I'm not so sure for guys though, maybe it's more boring for you guys

Second is body spray because I like things that smell good? lol and then last would be scarfs because they're just cool looking, and there's tons of different types.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Sir Prize Your favorite thing to shop for... Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Your favorite thing to shop for...

I received a thermal-detonator/scentbug for my birthday and I like buying and mixing the different thousand scents to defume my dorm with. I like browsing for and sometimes buying books and manga. Sometimes I like buying antique books, if I find a favorite first print. Tea shops, I like finding new and interesting blends that are fresh flushes.

I also love browsing spirit shops. Anytime they have a decent sake or any Absinthiana I'll open up my wallet.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-13-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Registered User Your favorite thing to shop for...

^ I never saw one of those scentbugs before! They look sooo cute! I don't really shop at Bath & Body Works, but next time I'm out and about, I'll see what they're all about. ^^

I like shopping for music. Yeah, I know that I complain that iTunes gets expensive, but I still like finding new music for my MP3 player. I've bought a ton of iTunes cards in the past few years that I've owned my iPod.

I'm also big on shopping for underwear. I also like shopping for jammies and loungewear, mostly because I don't usually go anywhere special, so I just lounge around the house most days in my pajamas or a cute set of tank tops and cotton pants. I like cute prints on my cotton pants too, so if I see some like that, I'll snatch 'em up and add to my ever-growing collection.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I would explode to save your life~ Your favorite thing to shop for... SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Video games

I like shopping for food.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Your favorite thing to shop for... Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Underwear because they're always fun to buy if you're a girl I'm not so sure for guys though, maybe it's more boring for you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16
    I'm also big on shopping for underwear.
    If either of you feel like you need a male opinion on your underwear choices, feel free to send me some pics of you modelling it, and I'll give you an unbiased opinion you know what this is really awkward I'm just going to shut up now.

I love shopping for DVD's. I am an impulsive DVD buyer. If I see anything that interests me, especially on blu-ray, chances are, I'll buy it. I can rarely ever take a trip to Best Buy without buying some sort of DVD.

Also music. I used to go to my local record store at least once a month and go through it like a kid in a candy store. Instead of candy, though, it was viking metal.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Your favorite thing to shop for... ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I love shopping for socks! Really awesome socks. I think I have about 30 different pairs of socks, all different colours and designs. I love it.

I also love shopping for music. I buy CDs, so I love searching through my HMV and finding bargains on CDs and finding new bands.

It's also fun to shop for hats. I think I only own 3 hats, but it's still fun.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Special edition videogames and cool gaming collectables in general when I find those rare niche stores.

Underwear shopping can be fun for me as I tend to prefer those boxer shorts with novelty designs and though most are just penis jokes or whatever, occasionally a pair will really shine.
    victoria aut mors

My couch pulls out but I don't. Your favorite thing to shop for... midgetbob's Avatar

Shoes, though not as of late.

Antiques, surprisingly fun browsing antique malls... saw an awesome potbelly table / rack thing that was amazing. Wish I had the money for it at the time >.>

House Things - plates etc etc...

lots of things? ha!

Anymore I find myself just browsing though. I've bought so many thing to have them fall victim to relationships that I've put my spending habits on hiatus

Stream Crosser Your favorite thing to shop for... Ann's Avatar

Hmm.. The favourite things to shop, huh..

Well, I often go to the bookshop or video game shop to check their new arrivals. If I bring my money, I buy them. If not, I just fooling around there and go home haha
    Whenever I go to the factory outlet or a boutique, I do love to buy some mini dress for my collection

But first of all, of course, convenience store. For snacks

Bananarama Your favorite thing to shop for... Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Baseball games and the shirts of my favorite players.

So far I have:
    black Mets shirts:
    Church
    Murphy

blue:
    Wright
    Santana

all-star shirts:
    Wright, 2006,2 007, 2009

Twins:
    Mauer

I'm also starting up my DVD whoring now that I'm making money again. Like Polk, I don't walk out of Best Buy empty handed. Bought Dodgeball for 5 bucks the other day.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I like to shop for things for my house. Especially the kitchen as I love to cook And I love to buy new books, but sometimes the budget just doesn't allow.

I despise clothes shopping.
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Full Time Glompasaurus Your favorite thing to shop for... Raider's Avatar

I loveee shopping for clothes, i like shopping online because you often have a much bigger range of clothing available, but going into shops and getting new stuff their and then is great. talking of, i really need a new cardigan...

I also love shopping for music, i hate online shopping for this because unless you have the CD its not the same. Well i download loads of music, but when i really like an album i must have it on hard copy CD, like Bring Me The Horizon's Suicide Season. ^.^
    ♥The Morning After Crew♥

Gilles De Rais was all leik Blah Blah Blah.

Loookiee!:
    Family
    Athna Loveil - Awesome Cousin
    iheartpixels ♥

Death Before Dishonor Your favorite thing to shop for... Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like to shop for food. It is always great to see what new food items my local grocery store is carrying.

Second would be clothes. I don't shop at A&E, and shit like that. I go to hibbitts and buy my tapout shirts, and my ecko unlimited. Gotta look nice for the ladies. Most of the time though, when i'm at the house I wear a band Tee. Those are for going out.

Shopping for video games is always fun. I have never left a gamestop empty handed. Even if I go to pre-order a game I always walk out with one or two movies/ or games.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Your favorite thing to shop for... Diyala's Avatar

I like visiting the bookstore nearby
    and I almost prefer shopping for clothes with my sis or friend ... may be I prefer watching things rather than buying heh , well it's something pleasing to see people and families shopping happily with kids , but when we get home mommy sees what each one of us bought and then stops by Himi ! what did you buy ? heheh nothing momy ^_^
    why?
    mmm didn't feel like I want to

Shake it like a polaroid picture Your favorite thing to shop for... RagnaToad's Avatar

DVDs, CDs and Vinyls!

I love buying a new album and playing it for the first time when I get home.

Also, I love browsing musician's equipment websites.

I just got a new 100 Watt amplifier this week. Woot!
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 03-14-2010 at 11:20 AM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

parkour messenger extrodinaire Your favorite thing to shop for... Mokkan Brushtail's Avatar

Video Games, big time, don't even need to buy something I just love getting into those aisles and looking through the games. I will hunt through bins like an archaeologist on a dig site because somehow I know there will be that one decent to good game in there.
    The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

From the darkest Shadows, I strike for truth!

My TFF family so far:
    my maniacal cousin, Morik the Rogue

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not a huge fan of clothes shopping. Everything is too expensive or too cheap (as in... it'll fall apart after the first wash type of cheap), and to be honest... how many clothes do I need? I don't need a new top/pair of jeans every weekend. I go clothes shopping once every few months, or if I see something I like on a one off trip somewhere, I'll pick it up.

I like game shopping. I'm a gamer chick. When I head up to any shopping centre, you can bet you'll find me in a game shop, or the game section inside the shop. I like music and movies too, so if there's a HMV near by... I'll be in there! Best of all worlds. =D

I also like books. If I'm not looking at the above, I'm looking at books. Unfortunately, my favourite book store, Borders went into administration... It was quite pricey in there, but it held a mature atmosphere and was usually fairly comfortable.

So yeah, games, music, films and books. xD;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

.............. Your favorite thing to shop for... smurphy's Avatar

I usually have something in mind when I go shopping so it isnt usually fun but I do love it when I have 50 euros in my pocket and im browsing the foreign language DVD section at my local HMV as you never know what they have in stock and I usually come away pleasantly surprised.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

黒い翼の天使 Your favorite thing to shop for... yuki's Avatar

i love shopping for t shirts ijust love it till it reach madness i even buy for my sis and even friends....

My couch pulls out but I don't. Your favorite thing to shop for... midgetbob's Avatar

I also like nerd browsing... looking through tabletop stuff etc.

Che

Shopping sucks.

When I shop, I'm in and out. I know what I'm going for beforehand, so I go straight to it, get it, and gtfo. The slight exception can be food. Sometimes I'll see something in the store that's not on my list and add it to my cart.

Underwear shopping with girls is fun, too. Especially when they're trying it on.

SOLDIER 3rd Class Your favorite thing to shop for... Copperfire's Avatar

Books!

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Your favorite thing to shop for... The Dark Crystal's Avatar

Food is definitely the #1 item I love to go shopping for My favorite foods are Breakfast foods (Bacon & sausage mainly) and any type of vegetable! I would die happy eating bacon
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Your favorite thing to shop for... Jin's Avatar

Hookers.

I like buying things that I can use right away.

Until now!

The Bad Boy of TFF Your favorite thing to shop for... Block's Avatar

Clothes in general... I like to go to a Banana Republic and spend about $200 on one outfit. Pants, shirt, socks, boxers, and (depending on the outfit) a belt. now to get all that at a B-Pub you really have to shop discount to get under $200... which blows.

^ That is just hot... I mean seriously.

Registered User Your favorite thing to shop for... winterborn86's Avatar

I have 2 favourite things to shop for, tops an food
    Everytime I go out I always without fail come home with food aneverytime I go into a clothes shop I'm always straight to the clothing rails, I have too many tops and not enough trousers or skirts.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Maridia

I like shopping for anything that's not a necessity. Could be a book, guitar, clothes, games. I enjoy shopping in general.

I'm surprised there's no condom comments. Cause if you're getting some....well then you're getting some!

I invented Go-Gurt. Your favorite thing to shop for... Clint's Avatar

Shopping in inconveniently overrated, especially since Obama stole all my money. When I had money to spend, though, I would spend it on crap for my motorcycle, but those days are long gone. My motorcycle won't even start anymore, because I have no money to take it to the garage.

is not a douche Your favorite thing to shop for... Bubble Boy's Avatar

Well, I hate clothes shopping...

My fav things to shop for are all food-related. Cooking is one of my fav interests.

I like going to Asian markets and picking up those weirdly-packaged ramen noodles. They also have the best little candies.

Also looking for new cooking supplies is fun for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast