Thread: DBZ Trivia

DBZ Trivia

Yes, another trivia game. In case you didn't figure it out, it is about Dragon Ball Z. I will start it.

What was Piccolos alias when he entered the World Tournament at the beginning of the Majin Buu saga?

The Lone Dagger DBZ Trivia Xithor's Avatar

Re: DBZ Trivia

I was just thinking about if there was a place to post a trivia thread about DBZ haha you read my mind hiro. I happen to be watching the Majin Buu saga right now, Majin Buu is about to awaken as I type lol but anyways back on topic.

A: He entered as Majunior telling Goku he wanted to "protect his identity".

Q: How much zeni did 18 demand Mr. Satan give her in order for her to throw the World Tournament final?

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    I was just thinking about if there was a place to post a trivia thread about DBZ haha you read my mind hiro. I happen to be watching the Majin Buu saga right now, Majin Buu is about to awaken as I type lol but anyways back on topic.
    Haha, I guess I did. Its completely ironic that you were watching the Majin Buu saga right then.

Answer: I believe that it was 20 million zeni.

Question? What was the name of the girl that Gohan went out on a date with because he thought that she knew his secret(The Great Saiyaman)?

P.S. If someone wants to include DBZ movie questions then it would be alright.

A: Angela, she saw his secret underwear lol

Q: Who is Piccolo fused with by the end of the Buu Saga?

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

A: Kami? The protector of earth or other. He's green. =)

Q: Name the youngest person to have achieved super saiyan status.

(He is also fused with Nail if remember all the way back to the Frieza Saga when they joined bodies so both Kami and Nail)

A: Goten, he's a little younger then Trunks when he becomes a Super Saiyan.

Q: Rank the Ginyu members from shortest ---> tallest.

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Crap, I didn't see that you replied Xithor, or I would have jumped in on the fusion but it's good to see Bleach involved.

A: Guldo, Jeice, Captain Ginyu, Recoome, Burter.

Q: In the Cell Saga/Android Saga who throws a ki blast at Cell's head when he and Gohan are clashing with the Kamehameha?

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth DBZ Trivia Xanatos's Avatar

A: Well, I think it was Vegeta who was pissed of since Cell "killed" his son.

Q: When Babidi takes control over Vegeta, he had control over his body and mind but what's the only thing Babidi couldn't control, the reason Vegeta defied Babidi, something that every Saiyan has?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

A: Pride of course.

Q: In the Majin Buu Saga, or a movie during the time period I cant remember, Chichi recalls her and Goku's first date and what did she recall that they did?

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy DBZ Trivia Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Gonna revive this thread, even if it's a little while. Big fan of DBZ here!

A: They fought. Chichi asked Goku what was the most pleasurable thing to do, and thanks to Goku's naivete they started sparring. BTW, it was in the Great Saiyaman Saga, after Gohan had agreed to date Angela.

Q: How did Cell arrive on the present timeline, since he was from the future that Trunks was from?
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Death Before Dishonor DBZ Trivia Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A: He kills the Trunks from his timeline, and jacks his time machine

Q: Who was Android 19 designed after.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

A: No one, since he wasn't like 17 or 18, and this had no soul.

Q: What was Vegeta's power level when he arrived in Namek?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

A: I wanna say Vegeta's power level was at 24,000 when he got to Namek.

Q: How did Cell come to the current time line?

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Gonna revive this thread, even if it's a little while. Big fan of DBZ here!

A: They fought. Chichi asked Goku what was the most pleasurable thing to do, and thanks to Goku's naivete they started sparring. BTW, it was in the Great Saiyaman Saga, after Gohan had agreed to date Angela.

Q: How did Cell arrive on the present timeline, since he was from the future that Trunks was from?
    (OOC. I think that might've been asked, but I'll answer your question anyways. =P)

A. Cell in his own timeline, after creation, attempted to find Androids 17 and 18 to become perfect, but since Trunks had already eliminated them due to using an emergency shutoff remote, Cell was unable to complete his goal. Cell then killed Trunks, who was planning to use the time machine to travel to the past to warn the Z Fighters of the Androids. Using the newly aquired time machine, Cell traveled back to the present timeline.

Q. What was Hercule's last name?
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Blog Entries

A: It was never revealed, but in other dubs of the anime he was called "Mr. Satan"

Q: What was Gohan's epic (IMO, anyway) response when Super Buu asked him if he was the one who was going to fight him?

~St. Augustine

I think it's time someone revived this a little. Btw, I like how when this thread transitioned from Animation Trivia, no one answered the last Q from that thread.

A: Gohan told him "No, I want to kill you."

Q: When Piccolo fused with Kami, what was the remark Kirrilan made about Piccolo's power when arrived to a city during the Cell saga?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

I think it's time someone revived this a little. Btw, I like how when this thread transitioned from Animation Trivia, no one answered the last Q from that thread.

A: Gohan told him "No, I want to kill you."

Q: When Piccolo fused with Kami, what was the remark Kirrilan made about Piccolo's power when arrived to a city during the Cell saga?
    A. He got excited and said "Piccolo's become a super Namek!" (in a convo with Trunks)

Q. What were the self imposed rules the Z-fighters set for themselves when they entered the World Tournament in the Buu saga (the first one, not the one Pan entered at the end)?
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

Blog Entries

A: Was it not to go all out unless fighting against themselves?

Q: How does Goku defeat Nappa?

~St. Augustine

A: Goku used his latest training he recieved from King Kai for short bursts in power. Vegeta got ticked off at Nappa's performance and resulted in destroying Nappa himself.

Q: Who was the youngest to ever reach Super Saiyan (any level)?
    Last edited by Kyreaan; 04-15-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    A: Was it not to go all out unless fighting against themselves?
    actually they agreed no saiyan transformations (Krillan was happy because he believed it gave him a shot) and I'm not positive but no energy blasts either (Gohan didn't want any attention drawn to his family)

A: Goten (BTW already asked earlier on this page)

Q: What Did Frieza call Planet Vegita metaphorically when he arrived to destroy it?
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

I'm waking this up since no one has answered. I remembered the part when they flashbacked the planet before the Saiyans relocated. That's how I remember the Z series. We can come back to that question.

Q: What was the first thing Goku destroyed on his first energy blast during the Dragon Ball series? Who was it that got ticked?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

I'm waking this up since no one has answered. I remembered the part when they flashbacked the planet before the Saiyans relocated. That's how I remember the Z series. We can come back to that question.

Q: What was the first thing Goku destroyed on his first energy blast during the Dragon Ball series? Who was it that got ticked?

A. I believe it was a car, and I think Bulma got ticked off. (if my memory serves)

Q. How old was Gohan when he fought Cell?
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).