Thread: Bleach Characters that need to die

masamune

Bleach Characters that need to die

Ok all of us who read Bleach know that a good guy needs to die. and if you are reading the lastest chapters from japan you know that some have almost. I mean I like most of the main characters but still if none of them die then what the heck is the point.

for any one who is not reading the latest chapters the fallowing is a spoiler so read only if you don't mind a varry miner spoiler
    Spoiler:
    personally I am quite upset that Yamamoto lived after fighting that espoda (cant remember his name). I mean he is a.......... well a interesting character and quit powerful but come on yes he lost an arm but he needed to die in my opinion. it would have been a moot point for the current plot I know but still I would have loved to seen the fillers in the anime be destroyed really. I still love bleach and will continue to read it but I do hope some one who is impotent dies and soon.

Registered User Bleach Characters that need to die HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Bleach Characters that need to die

Meh, I still love Yamamoto. (Cource, I miss every opprotunity to see him fight and it kills me on the inside)

Still this thread should be about which characters, "Shouldn't" have died.

I thought captian Amagai was awesome! He had some crazy spirit-buster sword and was always getting drunk and passing out. He was a great succesor for Captain Izen.

I really wish that Orihime would go die. Or mabey learn to fight, that'd work too. I just don't like her bein' all weak and stuff and still fighting. I mean, I appreciate the help but dang girl, you suck!