Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Oh yeah I know that's why they put in the filler, =P they even added some parts to the Hueco Mondo Arc when they first show up. But that wasn't as bad as what they have done recently which was like oh ho ho in the middle of the battle we're gonna go back in time and introduce to you an irrelevant character... lol at least with the Manga he made it so that it was relevant to what was going on, ie history on the *spoiler* Vizards. */spoiler*

I have to say through, this current filler arc with the new 3rd Squad Captain is getting really intense, and I'm loving it. This arc has a ton of twists and turns in it, especially last week's episode, I was completely shocked at what the hell happened in the end, but that just further'ed the suspense, I recommand this, as this is the best filler arc I'll seen.

Pervious Bleach Episode Watched:

Bleach (English Subbed) Episode 186
    Bleach (English Dub) Episode 79
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Blog Entries
    The Manga currently is all I'm participating with until they kill this stupid filler. The filler that should not have been. Still, it's better than most. I'm so far ahead with the Manga I'm waiting for them to hurry up and catch the anime up. They're waaay behind now, so the filler has done it's job. I know what happens but damn it I want to see it and hear it on the anime!!

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    I'm pissed about the way they jumped from story to another! The can't just say "We'll pause that story 'cuz somethin new happened in Soul Society"!

Sure the new story is great, but I really wanna know what happened in Huco Mundo for god sake!!

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Mona Lisa Overdrive - Self Appointed god
    LoVeLeSs - Freaky Goddaughter
    brnthsdiscout - FF Lovin' sister
    DiaryofJane-Music Loving God Mother
    Unknown Entity - My sister and my right hand in the family
    Silver - Enforcer

Lol I know right?!

Well i just watched the second Bleach Movie, the Diamond Dust Rebellion, cause I had time =P It was pretty decent, along the same as the first movie. It was interesting but it wasn't the same? because it doesn't follow the storyline, as much do all other anime movies. You know?

Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    Well i just watched the second Bleach Movie, the Diamond Dust Rebellion, cause I had time =P It was pretty decent, along the same as the first movie. It was interesting but it wasn't the same? because it doesn't follow the storyline, as much do all other anime movies. You know?
    Those kind of movies are boring!

Man I can't wait till the Captain - Commander die...he's an ass!!

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Mona Lisa Overdrive - Self Appointed god
    LoVeLeSs - Freaky Goddaughter
    brnthsdiscout - FF Lovin' sister
    DiaryofJane-Music Loving God Mother
    Unknown Entity - My sister and my right hand in the family
    Silver - Enforcer

I liked Diamond Dust Rebellion for various reasons, but the first movie, Memories of Nobody, is still my favorite. Hitsugaya Toushiro is my favorite captain(I'm biased toward short angsty tough-guy prodigies who have an ICE dragon as their main weapon...lol, any ice dragon in that Eastern style. Haha.), and there were a lot of cool things there about his character and everything. It seemed like the over-riding message in this movie was about teamwork, which I wasn't all hot over, but it was pretty cool for a movie. Could have been better, but it is better than some other anime movies out there too. Memories of Nobody, although my friend insists it was basically a copycat of the Bount arc(which she detests, because it wasn't in the manga, and thus a filler arc), I liked a lot because it encourage remembering those who have been forgotten, even if it's in some tiny way, like how it was at the end. Lots of interesting things in both movies lol. Enough for my first post in this thread though, heh.
    "No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." -Lulu, FFX
    I don't believe in luck because God doesn't gamble.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Bleach Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I just like bleach, cuz its japanese anime with intense swordplay and other stuff like that.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

animeluvr4eva
    bleach episode 189 is out today! after this episode we're finally going back to hueco mundo!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animeluvr4eva View Post
    bleach episode 189 is out today! after this episode we're finally going back to hueco mundo!
    Next week, then? Finally!

I liked Memories of Nobody a lot. I think they executed it much better than the Bounto Arc; it had better humor, and felt more like Bleach in general than the Bounto Arc did. Plus, it wrapped everything up nicely by the end of the movie; no leftovers to carry over into the rest of the series, like the Bounto Arc did. And I actually cared about the made up character, unlike in the Bounto Arc (Ririn, Claude and Nova I liked, but I didn't care about them as much as this character.) Some day I will see the second movie.

As far as favorite characters go (this seemed to be briefly brought up in another post)... I always liked Kon, but Ikkaku is pretty awesome too.
    Spoiler:
    I particularly think his bankai kicks ass.

Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Like Ikkaku, do you Taco? >.>;

Cool...

My favorite character would be either Gin Ichimaru or Kisuke Urahara. Either, they're both smug, with a unique sense of humor and act a lot like I would in the given situation.

I've given up on the Anime for a moment. I'm more into the Manga which is strides ahead of the Anime.

Major Plotline Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Aizen is now fighting the majority of the Captains, including the General Captain in a town devised to trap Aizen by Urahara. And he doesn't appear to be fairing very damn well at the moment... Although, he, himself hasn't actually fought. He seems very concerned and annoyed with the situation.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Blog Entries
    How could I forget about Keisuke? That guy's awesome, too. I knew I was forgetting someone... I like the mystery behind him, and his sense of humor. We still don't know what his full potential is (at least not in the anime.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Well folks, I just saw the final episode of the Amagrai Shuusuke Arc today, and the ending was pretty good.
    Spoiler:
    The double Gentsu Tensou was a stroke of genius, shows how much Ichigo has learned. Shame Shuusuke killed himself, but felt sorry for Kira the most. He lost 2 Captains he cared about, thats just sad. One betrayed him, the other sorta betrayed him, then killed himself, sad. I wonder if Luri-chan is really going to marry Shou?

Hope we see her again. But now that the filler arc is over, back to Hueco Mundo we go!!!!

You guys think, they will keep the current opening and ending? or switch back to the "After Dark" opening theme but keep the "Gallop" ending theme from the filler arc?

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Well guys, Bleach Episode 190 is finally here! Rejoice! We're finally back to the Hueco Mundo Arc!

SPOILER:

Spoiler:
    The first half of the episode shows a flashbsck of why they came to Hueco Mundo to the fights, and finally the fight with Gimmojow, then we get into the central point, Ichigo's fight with Gimmojow ends, another Espada shows up #5 (forgot his name but he has that type of face that makes me think he was on One Piece), Ichigo defends Gimmojow from getting killed by that Espada, and they start to fight. Meanwhile Uryu, and Renji escape the room where they fought the other Espada before and go to help Inoue and the others, but in the end, they end up BACK in the room where they started! And to top it, the pink haired Espada returns!

Also we have a new Opening and Ending!

Bleach Opening 9:

YouTube - Bleach Opening 9

And Ending 17:

YouTube - Bleach Ending 17

There sweet. I can't wait for Episode 191 XD.

Blog Entries
    I just watched episode 190. Man, that was a long recap! Probably only about the last 6 minutes of the actual show are new. It was kinda nice, though, in the sense that I haven't been watching the show for three months now, so a recap was good. A twelve minute long recap, though? I dunno... Kinda reminds me of that one episode during the Soul Society Arc where the first 5 or 6 minutes were exactly the same as the last 5 or 6 minutes we'd seen Ishida and Orihime the episode before (that was probably worse because it was only an episode and a week later...)

Not to say that I'm not happy to finally be seeing more of the Hueco Mundo Arc. I'm excited for the next episode. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Bleach ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Man the Bleach series gets better and better, I've seen up to episode 63 and man Bleach is a #1 by far, and other animes are not even close in my opinion, can't wait for the season 4 boxset.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Re: Bleach

This is talking more about where the manga is, so don’t open the spoiler tag unless you are caught up on the Manga (chpt. 421)

Spoiler:
    More in regards to the Manga, but is this the end of Bleach? Does anyone see a way for the story to continue on with Ichigo being the main character? Is anyone else disappointed with the Vizards, Aizen, Gin, ending that’s been going on for the last 3+ months

Scene from a movie.
    SPOILER!!:
    [Having pulled over a speeding driver.]
    Mac: All right, how about Cat Game?
    Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
    Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
    Foster: Ten? Starting right meow?
    [They go up to the car.]
    Driver: Sorry about the...
    Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.
    [The man gives him his license.]
    Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.
    Driver: [laughing] Sorry.
    Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
    Driver: Oh, no.
    Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
    [Foster stares at him.]
    Foster: All right meow, where were we?
    Driver: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
    Foster: Am I saying meow?
    Driver: I thought...
    Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?
    [The man laughs.]
    Foster: Meow. What is so damn funny?
    Driver: I could have sworn you said meow.
    Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    [The man is uncontrollably laughing.]
    Foster: You stop laughing right meow!
    Driver: [Stops and swallows hard.] Yes sir.
    Foster: Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.
    [Rips off the ticket and hands it to the man.]
    Foster: Not so funny meow, is it?
    [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows.]
    Foster: Meow!

Blog Entries

I dn't know if anybody has been keeping up with the manga but youtube apparently hasn't updated the new chapters that came out from the month of "No New Anime Manga" but Manga Stream - Read free manga online! is where yall can catch up at.
    Last edited by Secret Weapon; 11-11-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: misspelling
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Blog Entries

Okay im only up to date with Anime so no spoilers please. btw up to date currently is 298.
    SPOILER!!:
    So what do we think of Ichigo's new mask after he raged with that other creature when he killed Ulquiorra

I DONT READ MANGA
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Ok I have a query. I havent caught a new fansubbed episode since March. Have they finished the hueco mundo arc yet. Its been bloody going on since episode 144( I think).
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Blog Entries

You can watch the stuff on Crunchyroll legal and free if you want. ^^ But they are yes technically out of the Heuco Mundo arc, though it is also part of the larger whole that is the Arrancar or Aizen's Rebellion Arc, however you want to address it. The Aizen Rebellion Arc, which started after the Ichigo returned to the living world and Aizen betrayed the soul society at the end of the Soul Society Arc. The Aizen Rebellion Arc in the manga ended about 6 or 7 chapters ago. The anime is probably in the last season of episodes for this arc with the way that the opener foreshadows and spoils a lot of the upcoming events and awesome stuff that will eventually happen.

If nothing else this is probably a really good time to jump back into the anime since all of the junk is out of the way and it is just Aizen versus the entire world. You still get all of Aizen soap boxing and preening, but it also get to see a lot of characters fight that you haven't in a while. I know people will disagree with me, but I think this season has really improved Bleach, if for nothing else but the fact that the Aizen Arc finally ends soon. But there is a lot really cool stuff that happens. I can't wait to see the final showdown between Ichigo and Aizen.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

You liked the way he wrote the ending of this arc? I thought this was the biggest letdown of all the manga's I have read. After the Grimjow fight (sp?) I thought bleach went downhill. Nothing has been as good as the ending of the Soul Society Arc. I had high hopes for the ending with Aizen and the Arrancar. In the end, it was just too "scatter brained" for me.

*This is my vague review, I'm trying to make sure I don't give away any of the story.*

Scene from a movie.
    SPOILER!!:
    [Having pulled over a speeding driver.]
    Mac: All right, how about Cat Game?
    Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
    Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
    Foster: Ten? Starting right meow?
    [They go up to the car.]
    Driver: Sorry about the...
    Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.
    [The man gives him his license.]
    Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.
    Driver: [laughing] Sorry.
    Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
    Driver: Oh, no.
    Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
    [Foster stares at him.]
    Foster: All right meow, where were we?
    Driver: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
    Foster: Am I saying meow?
    Driver: I thought...
    Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?
    [The man laughs.]
    Foster: Meow. What is so damn funny?
    Driver: I could have sworn you said meow.
    Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    [The man is uncontrollably laughing.]
    Foster: You stop laughing right meow!
    Driver: [Stops and swallows hard.] Yes sir.
    Foster: Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.
    [Rips off the ticket and hands it to the man.]
    Foster: Not so funny meow, is it?
    [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows.]
    Foster: Meow!

Blog Entries

I didn't say anything about the end of the arc. ^^ I just said that I thought this season is better than some of the more recent seasons. A lot of it is from the fact that the arc is finally ending so there is the relief that the nightmare is finally over. I mean we all know it should have ended a lot time ago. But it also have a lot of fights crammed in to it.

It has been very nice to see people that we really haven't seen fight much get their time in the sun. You get to see Kiroaku and Ukitake fight and show off their powers. You get to see Yamamoto do his thing. Most of the Vizards were fairly boring. But Isshin and Urahara making a showing it cool as well. Plus the two bankais that got revealed.

Storywise, it's boring and flat. But the action has been a lot of fun. Which is why the season has been good. Aizen's just godmodding though at this point. So he's gone from being cool and interesting to being boring as well. His arrancar are more interesting than him at this point.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

WTF Aizen battle with Ichigo could you be any crappier.

"Oh yah Aizen btw BOOOM" 1 hit K/O
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

TFF's Resident Messenger Bleach Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bleach

It has been a little over a month since the last post, so I will ask this question:

What does everyone think about the Captains coming and helping the group in Waco Mundo? I want to know. I don't know anyone who watches in my neighborhood, so I don't have anyone to talk about it.

I have decided to try and catch up now and am on episode 307. Is anyone else sick of the constant filler every few episodes? There is another aspect of the series I am getting sick of as well. The fact that since the end of the Soul Society arc(about 240 episodes ago) Ichigo has pretty much sucked. As a character as well as in fights. Bring back the Ichigo from the first few series, thats what I say. I am sick of a weak and constantly depressed Ichigo.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

I like Ishida and Orihimi
    I also like Kun , he's pretty funny !

Whistling Songbird Bleach Asectic's Avatar

My big disappointment, even more than the captains' futil attempt to protect karakura, was is recent fullbring chapters.

I know it was meant to be a story reliever from the Aizen and Las Noches arc, but really? The author made Ichigo look so pathetic. Why use objects when he could've gained his Shinigami power and Zangestu instead? The fullbring users turned out to be a disappointment also. If they're going to be potrayed as a new group, as least make them considerably strong! Some sort of challenge to the shinigami!

What do you guys think about the fullbring arc?

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Bleach Xanatos's Avatar

I actually liked Bleach a lot at first, unfortunately, all those fillers and that awful impression that Noriaki hasn't really thought out the main story all the way through and now pulling shit out of his ass really ruined it for me.

After first several season, about the time fillers seriously kicked in, I went back to reading manga. I stooped reading it after Aizen was defeated, it just didn't make any sense to continue the story after that. Though my main issue with Bleach is lack of better explanation, or any at all, on several parts of the story.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Blog Entries

I don't know if you guys read any news or conferences with Tite Kubo, but he has announced that Bleach is going into its final arc after the Fullbring one. Didn't see anyone speak of it so I thought to fresh it up.

The newest episode is so damn epic.

Spoiler:
    Ichigo is a shinigami again! And at that he ****ing owns! His Getsuga Tensho looks almost in comparison as Mugetsu. Ichigo is the main reason why Bleach is till my favorite anime. Also he upgraded the look of his former self. Zangetsu blade is slightly edged differently from looking like a naked butchers knife but the hilt is still the same. Ichigo has these X-like markings on his neck and ankles also these markings that cover his knuckles too. His bankai looks much more elegant and "Old Man" Zangetsu apparel and I ****ing love it. One thing I do wanna know now is he a full shinigami or is his hollow still inside him aside from ichigo losing his powers like Uryuu, still making him a vizard? There's a lot of these questions I want Tite to elaborate and take his time with closing out this anime. I will curse him to his grave if he does not.

I have a lot I wanna know and explained in this last arc and Tite better do it right and 100%. I'm dying to see this anime fall in as one of the greatest anime of all time. It really does deserve it being one of the juggernauts of anime right now (in others comparison "popular", donno how an anime stays "popular" for 10 years though).
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast