Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bleach

Registered User Bleach NeoAquarius12's Avatar

Re: Bleach

Yeah. The newest and what seems to be the final arc is already confusing. The Aizen fight was the biggest disappointment ever, and ever since, Tite has been bringing on new characters that are just nonsense. I want some real action. I want Ichigo and his father to FINALLY address why his father is a shinagami (or substitute?) I think the end is going to be about Ichigo's mother, but I need to know now. Where is this all going?

Death Before Dishonor Bleach Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeoAquarius12 View Post
    Yeah. The newest and what seems to be the final arc is already confusing. The Aizen fight was the biggest disappointment ever, and ever since, Tite has been bringing on new characters that are just nonsense. I want some real action. I want Ichigo and his father to FINALLY address why his father is a shinagami (or substitute?) I think the end is going to be about Ichigo's mother, but I need to know now. Where is this all going?
    The situation with Ichigo's dad could be many things. Maybe it is not okay for Soul Reapers, and humans to be together so he gave up his powers to be with Ichigo's mom. Maybe he used the final getsugatensho and lost his powers. Also not sure what is so confusing about the latest arc.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Bleach NeoAquarius12's Avatar

They keep on introducing new characters that I am not sure are important. These characters maybe should have been established earlier so that we have a basis for understanding them. During the start of the Fullbring Arc, they gave Ichigo a job and a new lifestyle, which was only relevant for a short time and IMO just added clutter to the story. I suppose it's not confusing.... just irritating that these new and young shinagami may only be here for a bit and are just delaying the actual story from progressing.

And that is a GOOD thought bout the Dad. I never really thought about him having to sacrifice his powers because of his family. He seems to have them now, and they seem to be pretty strong. Why doesn't Ichigo just ask him? Plot devices. Ugh.

Blog Entries

Is the anime cancellation temporary or perm guys and gals?
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Death Before Dishonor Bleach Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Is the anime cancellation temporary or perm guys and gals?
    I have been searching around for a while trying to find this out, and there is no definitive answer on whether it is permanent or not. Hopefully it will come back, and keep going.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6