Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 3 Greatest anime you have seen!

Eternal Romeo
    Mezzo Forte, The anime. Not the hentai movie.
    Full Metal Panic. Action, Blood, Comedy, Perversion. Yes.
    Magical Shopping Arcade: Abenobashi. Comedy, centered around an anime with the concept of a video game, made for many lulz. My happy pants is there.

Registered User 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Yesha's Avatar
    For me.. so far:

*Fushigi Yugi (Mysterious PLay)
    *Death Note (Desu No'to)

and..

*Yu Yu Hakusho (Ghost Fighter)
    Last edited by Yesha; 12-31-2008 at 03:09 AM.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! 3 Greatest anime you have seen! ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Updating my top three best animes that I've seen

1. MY HiME
    2. BLEACH
    3. SHAKUGAN NO SHANA
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Sephiroth's Girl 3 Greatest anime you have seen! sephirothsbigfan's Avatar
    I have waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many favs so mine would have to be

1) DBZ series
    2) Naruto
    3)Zatch Bell

I don't know how to order them; I just love all the anime I watch!

3 Greatest anime you have seen! Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    Noein
    I loved the music and the character Karasu. It was confusing as hell for some time, but stories that involve time-spaces/wormholes tend to do that. Anyways, the style was interesting and the story was pretty pleasing.

I loved Noein, but I just have to say--I understand quantum physics to a pretty superficial extent (so I understand it way better than an average person, but way less than most physicists). The explanations they try to use in the show to justify their quantum physics are basically "Hmm, let's throw the world quantum as much as possible, and then they'll really believe us! So, as the quantum quantometer quantizes, we'll see a quantum quanta of...". Now, I personally found this all utterly hilarious, and I loved the show, but it's a major asterisk on the show for me. To steal a quote from Hubert Farnsworth in Futurama, "It's pure, weapons-grade balonium." Also the line that goes something like, "Don't look at him! If you look at him, he'll die!" that tries to use the idea of collapsing a quantum state was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

That being said, it's not in my top 3, so I'll actually get to my top 3. I'm not sure I can do this in order. So this is an unordered list.

Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann! There's only one thing that I can say about this show. It's pure 100% awesome. 110% awesome, even. I'm not sure I have a great way to really describe it, but the show follows one principle: "When in doubt, do what's awesome." Watch it. Seriously.

Secondly, hmm, I'll go with a pair of series here that I really feel fall into one. That would be Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai. This is a bit of a suspense/horror series about a bunch of really gruesome murders. What's notable about this show for me is the pace it which it releases information. It's by far the best show I've ever seen at giving enough information to keep people interested, but. You don't even have a CLUE what's been going on until the beginning of the second series, and it takes until halfway through that series to really understand everything that's been going on. It makes an awesome transformation between the first and second seasons from super-creepy suspense/horror to an adventure when you actually figure out what's going on, and then the students try to reverse the horrible murders that have been going on.

Thirdly, Death Note. When I watched Code Geass, I thought "Wow, this is Death Note with robots." And it's pretty much true. This is an absolutely insane back and forth chess match. It takes a massive step down about halfway through, but it still is a good show after, especially in context of the manga, which makes the second half better by extending the Mello fragments.

First honorable mention, I think I'll put Cowboy Bebop on here. This anime is pretty much just flat beautiful. The music is amazing and really defines the entire series, and it's one of the few episodic animes I've ever seen that was able to keep my attention. It's really just beautiful with amazing music and by far the best dub I've ever heard.

With apologies, but hard cuts on this list to (in alphabetical order): Eden of the East (and apologies for forgetting this on my first run through of this apologies list), Eureka Seven, Full Metal Alchemist (would easily make the top 3, but I feel it falls apart at the end. Brotherhood could end up on the list if it continues being a good adapation of the manga, which is WAY better), Full Metal Panic, Kenshin, Naruto Shippuden sped up at 10x speed so it moves at a reasonable pace, Noein, Trigun, other things I forgot.

And not the best, but Saikano gets honorable mention for being the single
    most depressing thing I've ever seen. Wow.

Oh, and anti-thumbs up to Blood+, for being just 100% plain mediocre.

I'm starting to get back on track with watching anime, so I'll maybe be able to switch this later. Currently enjoying Clannad quite a bit.
    Last edited by Shan'do Spike; 09-23-2009 at 01:12 AM.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan'do Spike View Post
    Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann! There's only one thing that I can say about this show. It's pure 100% awesome. 110% awesome, even. I'm not sure I have a great way to really describe it, but the show follows one principle: "When in doubt, do what's awesome." Watch it. Seriously.
    Agreed a million times over. That show thoroughly kicked ass! I've said before, but the description my friend gave fits it perfectly: "It's like watching someone stacking bowling balls on top of each other, and then cards on top of that. The entire time, you're expecting the whole thing to collapse on itself, but somehow, it never does." I also agree on Deathnote... although I am not sure if those two are on my list or not...

So we're talking movies too, eh? Then I have to go with Akira. Aside from Robotech and Sailor Moon, it was the first anime I ever saw-and that I knew was anime, for that matter. Its biggest flaw is that it's never completely clear what's going on, but other than that, it's got all kinds of awesome: badass cyberpunk main character in Kaneda; a sprawling, futuristic city; futuristic machinery and weaponry to go along with that futuristic city; gang wars; kids with strange, supernatural powers; depth of plot; a crazy, eclectic soundtrack.

Any Hayao Miyazaki-or practically any Studio Ghibli movie, for that matter-would get my vote. They all have that whimsical feel to them, with detailed, fantastical worlds. There's also never any shortage of humor in these movies. The trouble is narrowing it down to one of them. Can we consider all of them a series? Or maybe just Hayao Miyazaki movies in general? Yes? No? I believe Cain already mentioned Porco Rosso, which was one of my favorites. Although I listed My Neighbor Totoro as my tenth favorite movie in the TFF's top 10 movies list, so maybe I should go with that.

That only leaves one slot left... What could possibly go there? There are a million great animes out there that I love, but even now I hear the theme song of the one I will inevitably choose... Neon Genesis Evangelion. The funny thing is that when I first saw this show, I didn't care much for it. I saw it in the middle, and didn't understand what was going on. Only until I saw it all the way through did I understand the complex interpersonal relationships that were going on, and the troubled psyches of every character in the show (they were all f'ed up.) A million discussions could be spawned over this show.

If we were excluding movies, Cowboy Bebop would have been given a nod, and... either Deathnote or TTGL. I'm not sure which. Probably Deathnote for diversity (TTGL was made by the same studio as Evangelion.) Other honorable mentions would have been the Dragon Ball franchise, the Gundam franchise (particularly 8th MS Team and Wing) Trigun, Pokemon, Digimon, FMA, Bleach... others... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Death Before Dishonor 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1.Hellsing
    2.Bleach
    3.S-Cry-Ed

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User 3 Greatest anime you have seen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post

Any Hayao Miyazaki-or practically any Studio Ghibli movie, for that matter-would get my vote. They all have that whimsical feel to them, with detailed, fantastical worlds. There's also never any shortage of humor in these movies. The trouble is narrowing it down to one of them. Can we consider all of them a series? Or maybe just Hayao Miyazaki movies in general? Yes? No? I believe Cain already mentioned Porco Rosso, which was one of my favorites. Although I listed My Neighbor Totoro as my tenth favorite movie in the TFF's top 10 movies list, so maybe I should go with that.

Wuv, Yer Mom
    I freaking LOVE Hayao Miyazaki! His movies are some of the best directed, best art style, and best written that I have seen. I do hate that Disney completely cheaped out on him while they were SUPPOSED to promote Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away. Those films deserved a hell of a lot more praise from the western audiences than what they got. Stupid Disney...

Anyway back on topic. Like I said, I love Hayao Miyazaki films, and I'm going to group them together as one, because I'd rather chop off my fingers than choose a sole favorite. His movies are THAT good for me.

Kiki's Delivery Service
    Princess Mononoke
    The Castle of Cogliostro
    My Neighbor Totoro
    Spirited Away
    Howl's Moving Castle

I haven't seen Castle in the Sky or Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind yet. I really need to. I also haven't seen Porco Rosso. That's another one I should check out sometime.

Second pick:

Cowboy Bebop.

I love the sci-fi action, and I love how the characters interact and develop over the course of the show. I also think that Spike and Vicious have one of the best rivalries I've seen. It's not too in-your-face, but you know that there's a deep-rooted conflict between them.

Third pick:

Fruit's Basket

Starts off so innocent and sweet, with the misadventures of Tohru Honda and the life she has living in the Sohma house. However, towards the middle and end, it develops a bit of a darker tone, especially when Akito makes an appearance. But all in all, it's a sweet little anime, and I think Tohru makes a pretty good main character. She's a bit of a dingbat, but she has good qualities about her that make you go "Aww, she's so cuuuute!!!"
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Bringer Of Light! 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Messiah's Avatar
    1. Elfen Leid
    2. Sky Blue
    3. Karas

I actually love all of them! in fact i think ill put on Elfen Leid now!
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

Registered User 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Ether's Avatar
    1) Saiyuki
    2) Yami no matsuei
    3)Divergence Eve/Bubblegum Cisis/Blue Seed I cant decide out of these three wich I liked best.
    Last edited by Ether; 09-25-2009 at 04:24 PM.

This is my sin... 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Lucid's Avatar
    ef - a tale of memories/melodies - Deep characters, great music and amazing imagery. What more can I say?

My Neighbor Totoro - Best Miyazaki movie ever.

Chirin no Suzu (Ringing Bell) - Not many people have ever heard of/seen this movie, but it's really worth a watch.

Registered User 3 Greatest anime you have seen! WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    My 3 All time Favourite Anime:

1. Dragonball Z ( Oldskl Anime, one of the most worldwide successful Anime)
    2. Death Note (Really well written keeps you guessing, i recommend the Manga)
    3. Fullmetal Alchemist (Very Emotional Anime, and really funny plus some good action)

I have many more fav's but these are the main 3

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Xanatos's Avatar
    Tough one, there are some many great anime series I've seen and it's simply hard to choose...Let's see:

FullMetal Alchemist - This has always been my favorite one, mainly because every element in this anime is perfectly done. The story is complicating but yet quite interesting and it's one of the best I've seen so far. It's really rare when anime doesn't have at least one character that annoys me but for some strange reason FMA would be that anime. For real, there is not eve one character that bugs me. Every character is superbly done and the main ones are simply amazing even the voice actors did they job superbly. I'm also satisfied with the animation quality and the music, well the music isn't the best I've seen but nevertheless is great. I also like that there is a lot of humor in this anime even tho the anime tends to be a serious one, so I really appreciate this combination.

GunGrave - This is the only anime that I count as a serious competition to FMA, and well there are some good reasons for that. The storyline is simply amazing, even better than the one in FMA and maybe the best I've seen. It's a serious story with a lot of sad moments and I don't think there is humor at all. Characters are intriguing, complex and every one of them fits perfectly to the story. The main character speaks maybe total of two sentences in all of 26 episodes but still he's amazing and one of my favorite characters overall. The animation quality is great, music also and the voice actors did a decent job.

Naruto - I really don't understand why so many people hate this anime and frankly I don't think I'll ever understand. I read manga but the anime is also great even tho It has tendency to not follow manga storyline but thank God it's only for a short notice and nothing extreme unlike Bleach. The story is interesting and even tho it is a long one it hasn't lost it's momentum. Most of the characters are greatly done and it's really rare to see it in anime series but Naruto allows you to see a personality development in many characters and their change from brats to serious young people which is great by the way. The music in this anime is amazing, mainly because I love the work of Toshiro Masuda. This anime is filled with funny scenes which I highly appreciate but on the other hand it's also serious which makes a great combination just like in FMA.

I'll also mention few other anime series that could easily fit on the third place: Golden Boy, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragonball Z, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo...

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

3 Greatest anime you have seen! Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos-444 View Post
    Naruto - I really don't understand why so many people hate this anime and frankly I don't think I'll ever understand. I read manga but the anime is also great even tho It has tendency to not follow manga storyline but thank God it's only for a short notice and nothing extreme unlike Bleach. The story is interesting and even tho it is a long one it hasn't lost it's momentum. Most of the characters are greatly done and it's really rare to see it in anime series but Naruto allows you to see a personality development in many characters and their change from brats to serious young people which is great by the way. The music in this anime is amazing, mainly because I love the work of Toshiro Masuda. This anime is filled with funny scenes which I highly appreciate but on the other hand it's also serious which makes a great combination just like in FMA.
    Now, I really like Naruto, so don't take this as me disliking the series and going off on it, but most of the reasons I've heard that make sense involve a couple of things:

Firstly, the filler at the end of Naruto (as opposed to Naruto Shippuden) was egregiously long and really ruined the series for a lot of people. It didn't really bother me, as I found most of it mildly entertaining, and I just never really considered it canon with respect to the series itself.

Secondly, the pace of the series is incredibly slow. I'll watch episodes, and I'm not necessarily sure what could have been cut, but it can really feel like (especially if you're not familiar with all of the various intricacies of the plot, of which there are quite a few) nothing happens in most episodes. I agree that the pacing is slow, although I find in almost every episode something of some importance happens, but I can definitely see why people can get frustrated over this.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Easy question. .-.

3. Perfect Blue
    I know it's "only" a movie and no series, but still it's one of the greatest Anime I've ever seen. It's not only the story about a young girl who's driven into the music business, but also a really horrifying story about madness. I like madness as a topic of Anime. x3" Also, you couldn't foresee what would happen to the characters. I love Satoshi Kon and his work, and this movie was probably his best!

2. Mai HiME
    One of the best magical girl Anime I've ever seen. If not the best. It's a typical magical girl (yet without changing clothes all the time xD) with a nice plot twist in the middle of it. I liked that, really. It made the whole story more interesting. The first part would've become lame if it were 13 episodes longer. And also, I loved the characters. Every one of them had her own personality. <3 (Though the best of them was Nagi x3")

1. Death Note
    Probably the best Anime ever made. Everyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about. The ending was trash, you should rather read the Manga, but the rest was just perfect. The story was something entirely new, I haven't watched an Anime like that before. It was ironic and you never knew what would happen next. (Except for the end... that was predictable xD") The characters were great, though they were totally unrealistic. It's not only the Shinigami who I'm talking about, Light and L also were quite unrealistic. Such great minds, though that young... sorry, can't believe that. xD"
    The greatest thing about DN is that you not only just watch it, you think about what you see. That's what makes DN special - I've had lots of talks about the moral of DN with a friend, that was just awesome. <3

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    Slam Dunk-Okay...I simply could not believe how I just watched this anime recently. It was very popular years ago but I never looked at it because..well, it's basketball..what could be possibly interesting about that to make an anime series? And to think, I already liked basketball too.

Then I found it at Hulu.com while bored and I remembered how everyone was raving about it back then..and guess what..THEY WERE RIGHT!!

Also, I am pretty shallow when it comes to anime. I always liked the most attractive,brooding and mysterious characters .so I'd expect myself to get drawn to the characters like Rukawa (ie, the Squall and Vincent of this anime). But..the hot-headed redhead Sakuragi that looked nothing close to bishie-ness (and the complete opposite of my type) was my hands down favorite character in the series. No other anime has broke the norm for me than Slam Dunk. It certainly deserves the top spot.

Gungrave -When it comes to storyline, this has been the best so far. I can't recommend this anime enough. The story is worthy of a damn good movie with best picture awards at that. I would say that this is the "Godfather" of anime.

Yuyu Hakusho-A very nice blend of Action and Comedy. Yuyu Hakusho has opened the path to anime for me. It is the very first anime that I've ever watched and I always liked it to this day. Youko Kurama was my first anime crush. XD

Runners Up:

Tekkaman Blade - I am not into mecha but this one, although quite outdated, just kept me watching and couldn't wait for the next episode. So I give mad props for this one. Loved the ending as well.

Read or Die (the mini-series) - I simply love Yomiko Readman. I am not into books but her powers are super awesome, but it doesn't get in her head. She just wanted to read! Great story as well.
    Last edited by Quistis; 10-08-2009 at 08:22 AM.

When Your Love Is Lost 3 Greatest anime you have seen! cbchick's Avatar
    Clannad & Clannad After Story - This anime really got to me. the whole storyline was so amazing and it had heartfelt moments in it. i literally bawled like 3 times during the series. i really recommend seeing it b/c its worth the watch. the animation is also very good.

Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty - i loved this anime too! the romance between yuuki/zero/kaname was awesome and lordy all the guys were hawt. i loved the vampire thing in it and the storyline is also very good.

Lovely Complex - recently finished this anime not too long ago and i have to say that this anime was really good, and it kept me interested the whole time. i think i enjoyed the whole series and it was funny too. it was really cute and it had me in a good mood all the time.

i have a few more but those are on my top list.

Ellipsis 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    1. Ouran High School Host Club
    2. .hack//sign
    3. Vampire Knight (and Vampire Knight Guilty)

I want to watch .hack//roots now.....
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

i have ears :) 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Full Life's Avatar
    my Three Favorite Animes Are
    1) Soul Eater
    2) Bleach
    3)sakyga no shana (sorryfor bad spelling)

My favs are
    Bleach
    Lucky Star
    and Hellsing

The BEST however are
    Boogie Pop Phantom
    Hellsing OVA
    Guyver

SURFS UP!!!!! 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Unknownangel's Avatar
    1.Bleach
    2.One Piece
    3.Trigun
    Surfs up baby!!!

Registered User 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Diyala's Avatar
    I Believe that Ruroni Kenshin is from the most greatest animes ever
    you won't regret watching it

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

Gaogaigar

Outlaw Star

1. Astro Boy
    2. Galaxy Express 999
    3. Saint Seiya

The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':
    In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be extinct. The other one is a film.
    Spoiler:
    Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Little Pandemonic Carnival 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    Tough decision. Well I know which one I like above all, but picking between my two second favorites is going to prove difficult.

1. Paranoia Agent - I can't say enough good things about this series. Satoshi Kon is a genius. I remember watching every episode as it came on once a week, and coming up with crazy theories, writing evaluations, finding hidden meanings, and trying to solve the mystery. It also is one of the few series' that had a very satisfactory ending. It was bittersweet for me though; as happy as I was that such a deserving series ended so well, I was sad that I would never experience a new episode of Paranoia Agent again.

2. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo - This series oozes appeal everywhere. Its art style is visually stunning, and the writing for the anime version was incredibly well-paced. Compared to the original novel, liberties were taken with what order scenes took place, and I think it was all for the better. The drama is top-notch without feeling too over-the-top. Watching a ruined man achieve revenge, along with all the repercussions that inevitably follow, has never been more satisfying.

3. Last Exile - I think I've watched this entire series a total of five times now. The fact that its Steampunk gives it extra points with me already, but this anime tells a great story, and watching it almost feels like watching an extremely long(er) Miyazaki movie. Range Murata's artwork blends perfectly with the environment, and the directors do an amazing job of creating an entire new world. The characters in this series are well-rounded, and I found myself easily becoming attached to them.

who's been touching my materia? 3 Greatest anime you have seen! Fang's Avatar
    Death note - this is genius.
    Negima - funny in its own way, keeps me happy, good character development =)
    Bleach - stable story line, lots of detailed characters, interesting.

that's all I can think of right now.

My Heath Ledger fan sister:Unknown Entity

Vivi 3 Greatest anime you have seen! ViveLaVive's Avatar
    In order: Fullmetal Alchemist
    Wolfs Rain
    Death Note
    Stand Alone Complex(SAC)

I also like Naruto and Bleach, but much more as animes than shows. their good to though. Anyone Agree?
    Stop.
    Listen.
    Think.
    Create.

dare to do

Vivi 3 Greatest anime you have seen! ViveLaVive's Avatar
    O and also as a manga Fairy Tail is good. dont call this spamming but go to OneManga.com to read free mangas online; no subscription! its really useful
    Stop.
    Listen.
    Think.
    Create.

dare to do

黒い翼の天使 3 Greatest anime you have seen! yuki's Avatar
    milloins but the most
    - loveless.... manga &anime
    - vampire knight&vampire knight guilty.....
    - get backers ....^___^
    those are the best i can think about now

There's a difference between animes that I 'like' and anime that I think it's 'great'. For animes that I like, it has a comedy element like School Rumble or FMP Fumoffu. But for great anime, it's the combination: Artwork + Storyline + Concept

Haibane Renmei
    AIR
    Last Exile

Actually there's more, especially that Studio Ghibli's production.. But they're more like movies (doesn't have episodes)..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast