Thread: Noel and Serah

Dynast-King Noel and Serah Lockduck's Avatar

Noel and Serah

*possible spoiler alert*

I was wondering if anybody was feeling a little uncomfortable with the relationship Noel & Serah were developing early on in the game.

I just got past the sunleth waterscape, and if it weren't for the parts where serah seemed concerned for Snow's well-being, I was getting the impression she didn't care for him much and she was falling for Noel.

Anybody feel the same way?

All is One.One is All. Noel and Serah Firefly's Avatar

Re: Noel and Serah

I felt that they were both falling for each other but for me it wasn't 'uncomfortable'. I say ditch Snow and go after Noel .
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

I just hated to see what was unfolding, all while Snow is oblivious to the whole thing. I've always thought Snow as a genuinely good person. He doesn't deserve this.

Keep in mind, I am still early in the game. I just defeated the Royal Ripeness and Snow has just disappeared. I was getting upset with Noel with all the trash talking too. Ah, a FF I can get emotionally tied to again. I love it!

The Lone Dagger Noel and Serah Xithor's Avatar

I don't think that Serah is falling for Noel they are just becoming good friends. That happens when you spend a lot of time with someone and undergo something like an adventure that they are going through, it bonds you for the rest of your life.

SPOILER!!:
    It was weird for me when Snow asked Noel to keep an eye on Serah for him, I did think she was gonna fall for him when that happened

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

The Quiet One Noel and Serah Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Serah has Noel in the friend zone. She is pretty dead set on Snow, though I'll never really understand that one. Considering how she acts when Snow leaves after you complete the boss fight, it is pretty clear where her interests lie.

The one you should feel bad for is Alyssa, who has made it as clear as she could without stating it out in the open, that she's got a thing for Hope. It is hard to know if Hope ignores her because he doesn't notice the feelings or things she's doing it at the wrong time and place. It is never clear if he is aware of her. Poor girl, though after Episode 5 I have a different opinion.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

I don't exactly feel uncomfortable about the situation with Noel and Serah. I definitly feel that they're in a Friend kind of relationship. I do sometimes get the feeling like there could be something there, but Serah is obviously dedicated to Snow. Though I have to say, I can't seem to decide wich pair I'd like better. Noel and Serah or Serah and Snow. XD

As for Alyssa and Hope, I feel like he kinda ignores her affections because he doesn't share them and it makes him uncomfortable.... >>; Or maybe that's just me. I can't particularly say I like Alyssa. I agree though that it might be biased because of Chapter 5, but I didn't really like her in the beginning either.

Thanks for the responses everyone! The more I play, the more I see what you all are saying. I just kept getting the feeling that there would be a falling out between the two. Glad my feelings were wrong!

The Lone Dagger Noel and Serah Xithor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    The one you should feel bad for is Alyssa, who has made it as clear as she could without stating it out in the open, that she's got a thing for Hope. It is hard to know if Hope ignores her because he doesn't notice the feelings or things she's doing it at the wrong time and place. It is never clear if he is aware of her. Poor girl, though after Episode 5 I have a different opinion.
    That is very true and I think that it is very apparent that Alyssa has a thing for Hope and he is hesitant to return the affection. It seems to me that Hope does have some feelings for Alyssa but he is just not comfortable with PDA. He always looks at Alyssa when she does something almost as if he is like, "This is not the right time."

My tone did change a little bit after beating the game,

SPOILER!!:
    when Noel keeps asking her if she is ok and then she tell him thanks you and dies. Noel loses it. All he wanted to do was protect her and he screams out in frustration when he dies as he strokes her face and brushes the hair out of her face. Then the rest of the ending plays out and I almost threw my controller lol

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel