Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What name you assigned Tidus

Controlling With Fear What name you assigned Tidus Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

Re: What name you assigned Tidus

Quote Originally Posted by maefreak View Post
    I usually keep the names the same. The only game I ever have changed the name was VII i always call Barrett Mr. T. But for Tidus if I did change it I would change it to Whiny.
    I always change Red XIII's name to Nanaki.

The Mad God What name you assigned Tidus Heartless Angel's Avatar

@ Rufus, so do I actually, Always funny when they get to Cosmo Canyon.

Cloud: Nanaki? Who's Nanaki?

Me: My god, you forget Zack's existece, and now the name of a guy who's been in the party for the past several hours of play? Have you been tested for Alzheimer's?
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

"How are you sure we're alive?" What name you assigned Tidus Spartan of Zanarkand's Avatar

I leave it the same because everything else just feels wrong :/
    The Questions Asked:

Who and what have you been?
    Who and what are you?
    Who and what will you be?

アズテオル What name you assigned Tidus Azuteor's Avatar

I named him "Titties" just because I thought it was funny at the time. I never really got a chance to finish it after I turned my PS2 off during that one awkward laughing scene.

Controlling With Fear What name you assigned Tidus Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azuteor View Post
    I named him "Titties" just because I thought it was funny at the time. I never really got a chance to finish it after I turned my PS2 off during that one awkward laughing scene.
    Yeah that scene was a tad bit, strange... But i named Tidus, Tidus. Idk, I just like to strive from the herd sometimes.

I usually leave it the same but the first time my father played he renamed him Bumface. God knows why but it was pretty funny
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

I kept him as Tidus but my missus changed his name to mine. In any case I think they should have made him called Tidus so people could have addressed him by name during the game rather than just calliong him "him".

i have changed his name to mark or leon iv kept his name as tidus mostly cause that his name.i cant think of ant funny names to give him if any one can suggest a funny name i will use it next time i play it lol.

Est Sularus Et Mithas! What name you assigned Tidus Selquist's Avatar

I, like most others, rarely change the main characters names. If I do however, I name them from characters in the Dragonlance Chronicles or from Forgotten Realms books.

My most used name is Flint; and any time I play as a "Dorf," I name him Flint or Selquist.
    Cpl, USMC

Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy I
    Darksiders
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Magna Carta 2
    Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Recently Beaten:
    Dead Space
    Alan Wake
    Uncharted 2

I once called him Adam after my name but Tidus is a much better name.

Badass Military Agent What name you assigned Tidus Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

I named him Leon on my first playthrough, don't know why either lol

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

i gave tudus the name mu tian before lol

Registered User What name you assigned Tidus Diamond Dust's Avatar

I never change the names but made one exception for Red XIII in FFVII on later playthroughs to Nanaki.

A friend of mine, years ago who arguably didn't know what he was doing accidentally stuck a capital 'B' on the end of Cloud's name. So goes the legend of Cloud's twin brother CloudB.

Registered User What name you assigned Tidus HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heh, I did the same thing! I change Red to Nanaki.

Anyway, I changed his name to Teedus once because that's how it's pronounced, but I soon got tired of seeing the ridiculous name and restarted my game.

Eversince I've left it as is.

My missus has used my name before but has just started it again and kept him as Tidus which suits him better than my name does!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2