Thread: what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ?

waltz for the moon what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Kisaragi^^'s Avatar

what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ?

It's very long, isn't it ? I can't imagine if my hair as long as Yuna's hair Do u think It's cool ? or not ?

Mmm it's kinda cool... and yet it's kinda annoying xD.
    I loved Yuna's hair from Final Fantasy X. It was simple but cute - and the hairpiece was like so GLOMPABLE xD.
    Then along came Final Fantasy X-2 and Yuna gets her drastic makeover. The front cut is quite harsh - but it's nice. And then there's the long bit. For starters... how did it grow so much so fast? Must be extensions ^~ And that must get trapped in places...
    Still it's pretty cool. One thumbs up ^~ Not two though...

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

waltz for the moon what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Kisaragi^^'s Avatar
    Hha ^^ yup, I agree with u, it's kinda annoying ^^ but, I do like it

Yeah me too... It would be kinda fun to have this long piece of hair... You could change and accessorize your braid! <_< Poor Yuna can't do that as she's a fighting gal

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Yeah ^^ I think it will disrupt Yuna when she's in the battle,
    Hha can u imagine ? How if she remove the hair ties when she is in battle ? And she use a ribbon and many accessories in her hair Whahaha
    My TFF Family ^^

- my Annoying, Pestering, yet Lovable cousin.....Ralz
    - my Loving Sweet and Slightly Crazy Cousin......PurpleDiamond

Praetor of New Yevon what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Icemaush's Avatar
    I think Yuna's entire look is just HOT!

She did change so much from the Yuna we remember in FFX though. I wonder when she decided to change or even what made her change? O.o;

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Icemaush View Post
    I wonder when she decided to change or even what made her change? O.o;
    Well, she changed her whole outfit, so why not the hair? o.o I thought that was just a way of her to show that she had grown to be another person. Not the little summoner anymore, but a strong Yuna who can fight on her own. ^^
    And when... well, between Tidus' departure and the beginning of X-2. (<- I've really got no idea, but I THINK it was when she joined the Gullwings. ^^)

Personally, I didn't really look at her hair, I got the feeling that nothing much had changed. And somehow I don't like her whole outfit in X-2. xD"

レイール★レイヴン what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? SacredAngel13's Avatar
    i think Yuna's new hair is awesome COOL!!! lol~
    wonder if i have hair like her..must be funny..haha..
    she looks more energic than the previous FFX. and her outfit too..i think it's kinda cool..
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Registered User what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Yesha's Avatar
    Yes.. I kinda Like Yuna's hair now.. but.. I think I Like her hair more on FFX.. it just gives her a simpLe and innocent Look.. but.. on FFX-2.. she just Look Like a girL who doesn't comb aLot.. but.. it adds that to her sexiness..
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ?

its alot better than the first i have to admit

レイール★レイヴン what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? SacredAngel13's Avatar

but do you guys think that Yuna's hair is kinda weird?
    i mean, how could she grew the superb long hair only in 2 years?
    she must use a hair extension.. lol
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Stream Crosser what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Ann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredAngel13 View Post
    but do you guys think that Yuna's hair is kinda weird?
    i mean, how could she grew the superb long hair only in 2 years?
    she must use a hair extension.. lol
    Yeah right. Maybe she uses super-hair tonic in order to grow her hair. Who kows?

But well.. I do like Yuna's long hair. I think it's cool! Wonder if I have that kind of hair, it is possible for my teacher to cut my hair down because it's too long and not suitable with school's rule haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kisaragi^^ View Post
    It's very long, isn't it ? I can't imagine if my hair as long as Yuna's hair Do u think It's cool ? or not ?
    you think yuna's hair is long? i think it's the same as before in FFX. its just more flaring out. i think lenne's hair is long. but i guess everyones opinion is different.

i know this thread is about yuna's hair but i just want to make a quick comment on her face... i'm not sure if its just me but yuna's face in FFX is a little different in FFX-2. maybe something to do with age? it seems like her eyes are higher and more spread apart. i didnt really notice it before because overall shes yuna so we will all assume she'll look like yuna. but then again its just my opinion.

Last edited by LIGHTNING_71013; 03-14-2010 at 06:09 PM.

The Brave what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ?

Exclamation Re: what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ?

I really have to admit that the Yuna's hair in FFX-2 is so sweet.
    I do wonder where the developers got the idea for that long extension, it is rather unique in a way.

SilverBladeCrusader

I liked her hair in both, but her style in FFX was much more better IMO. Her hairstyle in X-2 is cute, but the freakin' long pony tail just seemed useless and a bit annoying, especially when she's dancing after getting the dressphere back.

The Lone Dagger what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Xithor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING_71013 View Post
    you think yuna's hair is long? i think it's the same as before in FFX. its just more flaring out. i think lenne's hair is long. but i guess everyones opinion is different.

i know this thread is about yuna's hair but i just want to make a quick comment on her face... i'm not sure if its just me but yuna's face in FFX is a little different in FFX-2. maybe something to do with age? it seems like her eyes are higher and more spread apart. i didnt really notice it before because overall shes yuna so we will all assume she'll look like yuna. but then again its just my opinion.

Yea her hair in the front looks relatively the same except for how it i a little shorter and more styled in X-2 but the "long" everyone is referring to is the long braid that she is now sporting in the sequel. I actually liked her hair in this sequel, thought overall she looked better than she did in the original game.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Zidane77's Avatar

I liked it in both, but i think Rikku was a bit extreme in the second one

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING_71013 View Post

To LIGHTNING_71013: I agree her overall Facial structure does seem to have changed a bit but I think that look is from the way her different hairstyles frame her face, and also the effect that she wears make-up now as opposed to the first game where she didn't. Personally I like the X-2 look better because it adds more personality to her physical character.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane77
    I liked it in both, but i think Rikku was a bit extreme in the second one
    What do you mean by that?
    Last edited by Kooky Spice; 05-12-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

From the ruins of Zanarkand what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Yuna's Avatar

Yunie's hair are great this time ! Everything in her clothes and looks is for celebrate Tidus and Zanarkand: the symbol in the middle of the shirt is the one of Zanarkand Abes, her hair looks like the one Tidus has, the long skirt maybe is for representing the sea of the city too...

She looks like a citizen of Zanarkand for sure, sometimes I like to imagine her, finding the dressphere in the ruins of the city...for the love she has, she would never get separated from that dress.

And I like it so much ! The pink, white and blue togheter, and the shape of the t-shirt...I want to dress like this everytime ahaha

Personally I think Yuna looked better overall in FFX but that's just me.

i perfure yuna in x-2 because acts more of her age and more grown up yuna is more pritter then she is in the first.her clothes are more better because she hasent got the dangled sleves any more in the x i bet they got in the way so i perfure yuna hair in x-2 thats my opinion.

She looks better in X-2, her hair looks great.

Nothing about their character designs are better in FFX-2 in both looks and especially personality.

They threw all sensible design to the win to ONLY make them sex symbols all idiots running around like world traveling bimbos (even Paine)

Yuna used to be nice and sweet now shes retarded and overly peppy (Rikku ruined her I guess)
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

All is One.One is All. what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Firefly's Avatar

I like the FFX Yuna better than X-2's Yuna,but I do like her hair better in FFX-2 than X.But personaility,clothes,etc..is better in FFX
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Passing fair judgement what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I like Yuna better overall in FFX-2, she is more mature and more affective at fighting actually.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Magistrate View Post
    I like Yuna better overall in FFX-2, she is more mature and more affective at fighting actually.
    More effective because she can actually be a warrior or thief or whatever.

In FFX she is limited to summoning Eidolons and white mage abilities til you get late in game.

Passing fair judgement what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FFGamer86 View Post
    More effective because she can actually be a warrior or thief or whatever.

In FFX she is limited to summoning Eidolons and white mage abilities til you get late in game.
    See, someone gets my point .
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

i love her look better in ffx-2 i loved the braid in hef hair it reminds me of kamarhi since he guarded her all that time but her overall fighting was better in the second one as well could use her for more then healing and summoning she learned to hold her own

Hewerya love...? what do u think about Yuna's hair (ffx-2) ? seanb's Avatar

shes a whore