Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tidus and ???

All is One.One is All. Tidus and ??? Firefly's Avatar

Tidus and ???

Who do you think Tidus should be with at the end?

~Lulu~
    ~Rikku~
    or ~Yuna~

*I have imagined Tidus with Lulu and Rikku,and I have to say he is better off with Yuna.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Asking all the personal questions. Tidus and ??? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Actually i think he would be better off with someone like Lulu, she is more decisive and and self sufficient so she can order him around because thats what the big cry baby needs someone to order him around and decide for him where as Yuna and Tidus would be a bad combination nothing would get done they would be to busy crying and hugging and going 'Um um um um what do we do now' haha and Rikku is to playful for him.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

All is One.One is All. Tidus and ??? Firefly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
    Actually i think he would be better off with someone like Lulu, she is more decisive and and self sufficient so she can order him around because thats what the big cry baby needs someone to order him around and decide for him where as Yuna and Tidus would be a bad combination nothing would get done they would be to busy crying and hugging and going 'Um um um um what do we do now' haha and Rikku is to playful for him.
    u do have a point.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

come and get some Tidus and ??? Darkwave's Avatar
    I got to say yuna because she and him have a good story line and it would be good if they did

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

I feel epic... Tidus and ??? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    I could imagine Rikku, but only if it was her X-2 self, because she's really immature, more so than Tidus when she's 15. Yuna, of course, seems like the best choice, but I don't think Lulu would agree to that.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Tidus and ??? Yesha's Avatar
    I think it's best that Tidus is with Yuna.. I think.. if Tidus is going to go with Rikku he'LL much get annoyed to her about everything and they wouLdn't agree to anything because they're both a LittLe immature.. and if LuLu.. I think.. they wouLdn't get aLong so weLL.. LuLu is much oLder than Tidus I think.. base on her appearance.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

DreamAngel
    Tidus and Yuna.Its just that I can't imagine him with Rikku or Lulu.Besides if he went with Rikku,dear lord,that would be the most annoying couple!

1DownShroom Tidus and ??? 1DownShroom's Avatar

Re: Tidus and ???

In FFX-2 Wakka and Lulu get married and Tidus was in love with Yuna so I guess I get Rikku. Yay, I win!
    Some of us are poisonous, some of us are dangerous, some of us will get you high, some of us will make you DIE!

Stream Crosser Tidus and ??? Ann's Avatar

Yuna, of course. I think Yuna is the best for him. Rikku is too fussy, and Lulu is older. God sent Yuna special for Tidus lol it's his destiny

The Lone Dagger Tidus and ??? Xithor's Avatar

I would have to say he goes best with Yuna by far but I think that Rikku would definitely be interesting to say the least. But in the end Yuna gets my vote

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User Tidus and ???

Originally Posted by Ann
    and Lulu is older.
    What's wrong with an older woman dating a younger man?

Yeah, it would be a little...odd...to see them together, especially during the events of the original game. He's 17 and she's 22... Maybe when he aged to 21 it would work. Until then, he would be way too immature for Lulu. I don't think she would put up with his childishness.

But she did marry Wakka...

Moving on:

If only choosing from those three, I would go with Tidus and Yuna as well, mainly because they seem to balance each other out.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Kimahri.
    I mean c'mon you can totally tell Tidus is a damn furry.
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries

It's obvious who the pairings are in FFX, I mean obviously Tidus and Yuna are gonna be together because Yuna is bisexual while Tidus can fulfill both her needs, since he looks very similarly like Meg Ryan. Wakka and Lulu since, why the hell not? Wakka has a sick fauxhawk and a creole accent, and they end up having a kid or something in FFX2 I guess so there ya go. The next one is a bit tricky but I see a love triangle going with Rikku, Kimahri and Auron. It first starts off as Auron and Rikku since he likes the underaged jailbait but once the FBI gets on his tail, Auron turns on his 7 proxies and plays dead. Rikku doesn't understand so she develops a furry fetish and guess who is left? You guessed it!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Tidus and ??? Diyala's Avatar

Yuna is the best choice for someone who has the same character of Tidus

Registered User Tidus and ??? Zidane77's Avatar

Well Tidus loves Yuna so i think he fits best with her but Lulu might be better for him.

Do the elements trust you? Tidus and ??? bahamuts heir's Avatar

Yuna is desperate so she needs tidus and all his crying
    lulu may be goth but she is a really hot goth who is too mature for tidus
    rikku and tidus is just so disturbing considering that rikku is a free spirit while tidus is really clingy
    (te-dis)sounds really gay don't you think?
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Obviously Yuna, because you could tell that they loved each other when they first met. He couldn't be with Rikku because she's like his younger sister and Lulu and Wakka suit each other.

i would choose LENNE! just kidding... i think i'm just going to stick with yuna because that way lulu and wakka's family wouldnt be ruined (their family was pretty cute). and tidus and yuna loved each other, nothin can go between that couple.

He's such a crybaby I'd like to say LULU. And LET her kick the crap out of him when the phrase 'Don't cry' is heard AGAIN. (what sense does that even make...? *stops rant right there). I'm afraid I'm gonna have to be boring and say Yuna. Rikku is too much for him, let's be honest. She'd so upstage him.
    Yes. More jigawatts.

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Tidus and ??? Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Idk everyone made such a good point about Yuna and Tidus being together. I think (wait for it...yep ghey statement coming up in 3..2..1) Tidus and Yuna made a cute couple (told ya ) but Lulu and Tidus understood each other so in that sense they would have made a good couple as well. Rikku was more like a little sister to him. So yea she was a hot piece of tail but then again that would be an awkward after moment in the bedroom, or store room, or janitor's closet......or bathroom stall.... . . . . Sorry trailed off there I bet Rikku would be a freak

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

Registered User Tidus and ??? + Revenant +'s Avatar
    Six feet under...and dragging you down with me

Yuna is really nice and everything, and Lulu may be the smartest with the deepest personality (and cleavage), but when I think about Tidus and Rikku they just seem to fit together. They act alike, think alike, and respond to problems in much the same way. Plus she was the first person Tidus ran into after being dumped in Spira. I always wondered how the game might have gone if Sin hadn't reappeared and swept him off the Al Bhed ship.

I guess Tidus/Yuna made more sense for the game's purposes, but if Tidus were a real person I think he would go for Rikku instead. (I would, too.)

From the ruins of Zanarkand Tidus and ??? Yuna's Avatar

NOT Lulu and Tidus please...She's like a big sister, someone where Tidus would fine advises, infact she was the one who explained all the thing about Spira when he was too much confused !

Rikku and Tidus...no way ! They're pretty the same, I don't wanna think about the two of theme togheter, chatting so loudly !!!

Yuna and Tidus...totally yes. Because they are completely different and because they help each other through adversities ! She helps him to be stronger, to think about the real love for Jecht, He helps her to be more confident, to call it quits with all the Yevon affair.

In the end, he accepts his role like a dream, and sacrifice himself for her sake. That's a proof of real love.

Shiro Ninja Tidus and ??? Snow Villiers's Avatar

well playing FFX and FFX-2 resently i say nether of them... i mean titus is dead? or a ghost? anyway... so Yuna is a crybaby hiding behind her imaginary friend and into necrophilia, Lulu gets knocked up by Wakka (poor lulu she deserves better), Rikku is a big tease and jail bait (i mean come on did anyone else think her 2nd intro was like HA I'M HOT AND YOU CANT HAVE ANY), and... and... and... ah nvm i say all three!!!! HEHEHEHE

Registered User Tidus and ??? NeoAquarius12's Avatar

I could see him macking on any of the women, but we all know he's meant for Yuna. haha. Even though he stares at Lulu's... uhm... special parts. haha. They all get dudes that they're supposed to be with

Yuna = Tidus
    Lulu = Wakka
    Rikku = Gippal (I think) haha

I think he should stick with Yuna, Rikku is waaay too young and lulu looks like she belongs with squall from FF8

Tidus and Yuna is the obvious answer, I thought they had good chemistry in the first game. Their love story in FFX is basically the only one I have ever liked in a FF before because it wasn't so forced, hollow, pre-established or insignificant. X-2 ruined it when Yunas personality was slaughtered to that of a slutty, giddy popstar.

I could never see Lulu and Tidus together, Tidus would be far to much of an energetic child for Lulu. Wakka was silly but he was not really a bottle full of nagging energy that Tidus was.

If someone gave me personality descriptions of all these characters on paper without including situations and events that happened I could definitely see Tidus and Rikku hitting it off. Besides coming from different worlds they actually have almost everything in common when it comes to their personalities. But perfect matches don't mean everything because that doesn't mean that's exactly what the other person needs or wants.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Tidus and ??? ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

In my opinion Tidus made the right choice to choose Yuna, but Rikku would be my second best choice, follow by Lulu.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

No I thought he was great with Yuna.

Final Fantasy Roleplay Forum!!
    http://eternalfinalfantasy.proboards.com/

Everyone needs a savior Tidus and ??? the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

anyone who thinks that it should be anybody except yuna is just nuts. tidus has no history with lulu i could see lulu maybe like coming on to him once and then after that completly leave him alone and rikku and tidus are more of the buddy buddy type to me yuna and tidus have a history that none of the others can even understand.
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Darkness Incarnate Tidus and ??? Zeromus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    It's obvious who the pairings are in FFX, I mean obviously Tidus and Yuna are gonna be together because Yuna is bisexual while Tidus can fulfill both her needs, since he looks very similarly like Meg Ryan. Wakka and Lulu since, why the hell not? Wakka has a sick fauxhawk and a creole accent, and they end up having a kid or something in FFX2 I guess so there ya go. The next one is a bit tricky but I see a love triangle going with Rikku, Kimahri and Auron. It first starts off as Auron and Rikku since he likes the underaged jailbait but once the FBI gets on his tail, Auron turns on his 7 proxies and plays dead. Rikku doesn't understand so she develops a furry fetish and guess who is left? You guessed it!
    Well there goes what I wanted to say :/
    Zeromus > Golbez

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast