• Liked them

17 58.62%
  • Didn't

10 34.48%
  • never got them

2 6.90%

Thread: Magus sisters

Magus sisters

Did anyone like the magus sisters? They had supreme power, and a super overdrive, but I really didn't like the bs about how you chose a move and then they did whatever they wanted to anyway.

Generally disliked the trio... Could be their appearence... oversized bugs aren't my kind of scene but hey! I'm sure some people like it ^~.
    My favourite was Cindy... but that was about it. The plus points for the girls was there was three of them... so when battling it out they serve my Yuna for longer which makes me a happy girl ;3.
    But yeah, far from my favourites...

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

I didn't like them either. .-."
    I can't say exactly why I didn't like them, but it is as Kilala said: Oversized bugs... they didn't look good (especially the fat one *sorry* XD" she looked just.. hilarious - but not in a funny way xD"). Their attack was quite useful but somehow one of them always died in battle, which is why I couldn't use their overdrive. <.<" And if you don't use them often they're more than useless .,."
    (I didn't like them in ANY FF xD" It's always difficult to get them and then they aren't useful at all <.<")

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User Magus sisters Fayt.'s Avatar
    I wasn't a big fan of them, sure they were quite powerful, but they lacked control so I very seldom used them.

To me Bahamut is always the ultimate summon anyway. If anything Anima was probably my other fav summon in the game.

Registered User Magus sisters
    I never got them. But I fought them in FFX-2, and they were pretty tough.

I also don't have Anima. I couldn't break all the seals in the temples and I have no idea which one I am missing.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I just though they were funny, me and my cousins made fun of them

One is a Fat ass, one is anorexic and the other is a midget

and one of the fat ones attacks is to sit on the opponet XD lmao
    and the midget shot shit out of her ass lmao maybe its just me i find them hilarious

but besides tht i liked them there powerful

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

Unlike the majority here, I actually liked the Magus Sisters. At the point before you max out characters' and Aeons' stats, the Aeons become very useful. And to me, having three Aeons is more useful than having only one. Sure, you didn't have complete control over them, but they were exceptionally powerful. They can prevent each other from dying with spells, and you get more than one Aeon to cast spells, so you don't need to waste a turn targeting yourself to heal. Also, I remember that Razzia was the only skill to deal 99,999 damage at the point when I got them. And Mindy's Passado is incredibly powerful at later stages in the game. I have never seen all three of the Magus Sisters perish.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Paradigm Shift Magus sisters FFTheBest's Avatar
    I liked them.

The Leading Man Magus sisters -Balthier-'s Avatar
    I liked the magus sisters,I used them often,seeing as how they weren't hard to get.In the beginning,when I first got them I hated them,they were the weakest aeons I had ever seen.I almost gave up on them so instead of giving up on them I trained and trained til Mindy's status was 215 for almost everything,same with Sandy and Cindy.By the time I reached Jecht,my Cindy,Sandy and Mindy could all do 99,999 hp damage with all physical attacks.The first time I overkilled Jecht was when I used the magus sisters.It took literally 2 hits to kill the first form and 3 hits to kill the second.I also liked to make fun of them,one was so fat she wobbled,another thought she was so beautiful and the last one must have been sat on my the fat one,why else would she be so short

レイール★レイヴン Magus sisters SacredAngel13's Avatar
    i liked Magus sisters because they helped me much..Mindy is cute, again Cindy usually cast auto-life magic, so we don't have to worry if one of the Magus get K.O. Sandy's Razzia also deal a great damage!!!
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Registered User Magus sisters Yesha's Avatar
    I Love them..

they deaL a great damage individuaLLy and their animation is awesome and entertaining.. ALso.. my favorite is Cindy! :-) I aLways use them on boss battLes and I'm gLad that I got them on my team!
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Lord Deity of Harmony Magus sisters Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Who those not like the Trio?! The Trininty! The Dynamatic Thrice!! I liked them so much! They are not only THREE strong Aeons! they are also the Boss of FFIV of Golbez's castle! Ahh! The memories...
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Consistently Average Magus sisters Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Magus sisters

They are strong but i'd always choose Bahamut or Yojimbo over them (i could never get Anima :/). I just didnt like the randomness of their attacks, Yojimbo could be random too but at least he'd still deal some damage. Bahamut's always been a favourite in any game and Yojimbo's high evasion put him pretty high up on my list. Anyway once you move Yuna into Tidus/Auron's sphere grid most aeon's will break the damage limit anyway. I'd talk about appearences but i'd feel i'd start go off track somewhere along the line.
    Last edited by Kurt Zisa; 01-24-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Everyone needs a savior Magus sisters the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i'd rather not use yojimbo because his attacks (aside from zanmato which i only got 1 time) are terrible if you were gonna use anyone but the sisters it would have to be bahamut anima or shiva
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Blog Entries

I dont see how Yojimbo's attacks were 'terrible'. Diagoro and Kozuka did 'ok' damage but Wakizashi was- in my opinion- sometimes better then Zanmato.

I need to test this for sure but whenever he used it on 'something' and that 'something' was almost dead afterward he would use Wakizashi again in the same turn to finish it off. It also hit all of your opponents but doesnt require extra recovery time like Bahamut's Impulse. Not to mention it could give you Overkill points unlike Zanmato which just killed them.

There's also the odd occasion where he'd counter-attack or attack several times the moment he is summoned. He's not perfect, he has no way of healing or defending himself but put him up against any physically-attacking opponent and he'd almost always come out the winner, usually undamaged.

Everyone needs a savior Magus sisters the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i just don't like him all that much because 2 out of 4 of his attacks suck and zanmato i dont have the patience to get and i hardly ever get the other one that was good the W one (not a great speller) maybe there is some sort of code to paying him and thats why i dislike him so much but still much rather would use the others
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Blog Entries

If you look up FFX cheats/hints etc there are quite a few ways to get him to use Zanmato by way of paying him the right amount. I dont really believe them as they're not official but they're still worth a try i guess. 1024gil is the only one i can remember.
    Last edited by Kurt Zisa; 01-28-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Registered User Magus sisters Zidane77's Avatar

I actually didn't like the auto thing that much, but i used them so much when my party sucked (compared to now), and i wanted items from the conquest side-quest in Calm Lands. Got a lot of good items earlier because of them. Now my main party is stronger than them with more HP but still i got 'em to like 50.000.
    I do love Passado though still, my favorite skill in this game

I liked them to a degree but I much preferred Anima she was without doubt the best Aeon in the game. But back to the subject of the Magus Sisters they were good especially when fighting the Dark Aeons as with a full overdrive gauge they would get a few attacks in and also the Delta Attack overdrive to cause some serious damage before the Dark Aeon would take them out so that was probably thier best feature the problem was that the Dark Magus Sisters could do the same to your party whiuch made them very difficult to defeat it took me many attempts to defeat them.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Magus sisters nickness89's Avatar

I though they were a pretty decent Summon, especially for their overdrive, but there's no way they could trump a fully powered up Anima with Break Damage Limit.

The Delta overdrive was awesome, the general magics and attacks they did were decent, but i guess it was pretty rubbish not being able to choose what moves they did.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Magus sisters The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I wasn't a real big fan of the Magus sisters, but i used them more often then other aeon's *cough* Yojimbo. After reading some of the other posts, i guess it wouldn't have hurt me to train them a lot more, and maybe then i would have found a reason to like them. I didn't happen though.

Off topic: I always caught myself training bahamut, and Anima the most.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID: