Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible)

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Polk's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    If I remember right, you can armor break him or inflict some status ailment, and he will heal that instead of casting Curaga.
    I don't ever remember him curing himself of any status ailments other than slow, which he will auto-counter with haste.

Also helpful tips from Polk:

-Throw a star curtain from him at the beginning of battle. If you don't have any, go back and fight one of those dark flan in the cave of Mt. Gagazet and steal one from him. If I remember right, he won't counter-reflect and heal that way, but if he does, just dispel your characters, buffs aren't needed.

-After he's reflected, toss a smoke grenade and a silver hourglass on him to put him in darkness and slow. He will try to auto-counter with haste, but it will bounce off of him and hit someone on your party.

-Auron's Banishing Blade will throw all 4 breaks on him if executed correctly.

Then just coast. He's really easy once you know how to properly dismantle him.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

1DownShroom Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) 1DownShroom's Avatar
    knowing him he would use reflect on me and use haste on me just like he did with curaga.

PS: Auron is dead?!? I swear when I found that out on youtube I straight up cried for 10 minutes, now all I do is listen to his theme song over and over. *crying*

MERGED POSTS

ok, now im up to yunalesca, i died at the part where shes the big head (creapy) and she used mega death, how am i sopposed to survive that?!? Also, how do u get back on the airship, cuz i want to get around faster and easyer.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 04-20-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Some of us are poisonous, some of us are dangerous, some of us will get you high, some of us will make you DIE!

I want to play a game. Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1DownShroom View Post
    ok, now im up to yunalesca, i died at the part where shes the big head (creapy) and she used mega death, how am i sopposed to survive that?!? Also, how do u get back on the airship, cuz i want to get around faster and easyer.

You can't die if you are already dead. In other words have some characters have the "Zombie" status and they will survive the attack. She will always use that attack when she goes into her final form (i.e., third form) and will occasionaly use "Mega Death" afterwards.

You will be able travel on the airship once you defeat Yunalesca. Once the airship is available going up to a Save Sphere will show a new option "Board Airship".

SHAI'TAN!!!!

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

1DownShroom Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) 1DownShroom's Avatar

OK, where is Auron's crest for his awesome sword thing. Also can you upgrade those awesome weapon's any more cus i cant customize them when theres enough space.
    Last edited by 1DownShroom; 04-12-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    Some of us are poisonous, some of us are dangerous, some of us will get you high, some of us will make you DIE!

Registered User Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Zidane77's Avatar

OK, where is Auron's crest for his awesome sword thing. Also can you upgrade those awesome weapon's any more cus i cant customize them when theres enough space.
    If you're talking about celestial weapons, you can upgrade each one twice (with crests and sigils,after that it's fully upgraded automatically).

sigil?

Registered User Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Zidane77's Avatar

Yeah, like for Yuna she needs moon crest and moon sigil for her Nirvana weapon
    Tidus needs sun crest and sun sigil for Caladbolg and so forth.

For example you can find Yuna's sigil if i remember correctly on Besaid beach, you find it by going in the water.
    Last edited by Zidane77; 04-12-2010 at 09:48 PM.

i only got yunas celestial weapon upgraded once, with the MOON CREST AT BESAID BEACH and aurons weapon not upgraded at all, I dont know where the crest and sigils r 4 thse 2, if u could help me, that would be great

Oh so that was the crest, you get the sigil possibly in the innermost section of the Dome then.

Time to take control... Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Serah's Avatar

i only got yunas celestial weapon upgraded once, with the MOON CREST AT BESAID BEACH and aurons weapon not upgraded at all, I dont know where the crest and sigils r 4 thse 2, if u could help me, that would be great
    Yuna:
    Moon Sigil location: Defeat all of your Aeons at Remiem Temple, then preform the Farplane Sendoff for Belgemine. All of your Aeons means ALL of them, including the secret ones like Youjimbo, Anima, and the Magus Sisters.

Auron:
    Mars Crest location: In a chest in the old part of Mi'ihen Highroad. To get there, go north on Mi'ihen Highroad until you reach the entrance of Mushroom Rock Road, then hang a U-turn and go south.

Mars Sigil location: Unlock any combination of 10 Area Creations or Species Creations bosses at the Monster Arena to the east of the Calm Lands, and the trainer will give this to you. Area Creations are unlocked by capturing at least one of each monster in a particular area, and Species Creations are unlocked by capturing several of each monster from a particular species - Bombs, Wolves, or Floating Eyeballs, for example. If this isn't descriptive enough, see my Monster Arena FAQ for the exact conditions to unlock bosses. And if the trainer doesn't give the Mars Sigil to you, either a) keep chatting with him until he does, or b) you didn't unlock enough special bosses - Original Creations do NOT count towards your total.

Courtesy of Final Fantasy X Ultimate Weapons
    Wishes aren't enough, prayers either ... I'm making a promise ...

How many secret areas are there, I dont knoww any passwords so i go to search and i just keap pressing X around the places that look suspicius, i already unlocked 3 places by doing so: baaj temple, the omega place (dang hes hard), and the place out in the ocean by the highroad. please tell me more about other places and how to beat omega.

I want to play a game. Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Zargabaath's Avatar

How many secret areas are there, I dont knoww any passwords so i go to search and i just keap pressing X around the places that look suspicius, i already unlocked 3 places by doing so: baaj temple, the omega place (dang hes hard), and the place out in the ocean by the highroad. please tell me more about other places and how to beat omega.

I believe those are the only places you can unlock, there may be a fourh hidden area but I doubt it. Ya know, instead asking all these questions you could go to Gamefaqs.com as they have plenty of walkthroughs to help ya. As for how to defeat Omega my strategy won't help ya since I had the Celestial Weapons fully powered; I just hit him with Auron and Tidus once or twice and he went down. I forgot to get Kimarhi's ultimate blue magic spell - Supernova or Nova (I accidenlty put Ultima, silly me.) . Yeah I cursed Shai'tan's name that day.

The Ultimate Spy
    Last edited by Zargabaath; 04-14-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downshroom
    A BUNCH OF POSTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    Ya know, instead asking all these questions you could go to Gamefaqs.com as they have plenty of walkthroughs to help ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath
    instead asking all these questions you could go to Gamefaqs.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath
    go to Gamefaqs.com
    Sorry, just wanted to emphasize this. Because it's true.

Help me! I downloaded a "free" virus eraser program and it screwed up my cpu, now all i can do is go on the internet but theres no sound and theres a whole buttload of popups. I tried deleting it but it comes back. it wont let me defragment my cpu either. Its really pising me off!

PS: Im asking u guys cuz i trust u, u should be thanking me
    God dammit. I'm considering reporting this for spam. You've been warned before for double posting, yet you continue to do it, and this has nothing to do with FFX. If you're having technical problems, you should go down to the tech subforum and ask there.

Oh, and thanks for being a terrible poster I guess.

EDIT: Fuck it, just read your post in the blitzball thread. Reported.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 04-20-2010 at 11:06 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Dan the man Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible)
    I am originally from Iowa but i have travelled all over the world and currently am teaching english in beijing china for a couple years.

thanks for the posts on the celestial weapons...its useful information...and if anyone has questions for the ffX game i would like to give props to the best walkthrough for it ive seen completed by split infinity. just search that name and your bound to find it....there is large one for the game walkthrough and another for all of the bonus and sidequests...even complete walkthroughs for defeating all of the dark aeons....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its one of the most detailed yet easy to understand walkthroughs for a final fantasy game i have ever seen. Split infinity

Registered User Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) randy666's Avatar

ok for secret areas here are them all:
    x axis y axis
    baaj temple (11-16) 57-63
    sanubia sands 12-16 41-45
    besaid falls 29-32 73-76
    mi'hen ruins 33-36 55-60
    battle site 39-43 56-60
    omega ruins 69-75 33-38
    this is it the final boss now there is no turning back....

Registered User Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) randy666's Avatar

hi guys, i know I am not usually one to ask for help but, I have unlocked the airship and am doing a speed run of the game,
    does anyone know if there is a way to get into macalania temple and besaid without having to fight the dark aeons
    this is it the final boss now there is no turning back....

Quote Originally Posted by randy666 View Post
    hi guys, i know I am not usually one to ask for help but, I have unlocked the airship and am doing a speed run of the game,
    does anyone know if there is a way to get into macalania temple and besaid without having to fight the dark aeons
    You should try playing the American version.

So I did a little bit of searching and found this thread on Gamefaqs. Looks like there really isn't any way to avoid them the legit way. Sorry, man.

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Everyone needs a savior Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ya i don't think you can avoid it if you dont have the american version
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Registered User Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) chocobo147kupo's Avatar

Well I started 10 a while back and i still cant beat seymour and his guado guards, i beat them and i beat Anima. But I cant kill seymour after he dismisses Anima he just Flat out kills me. Please help me!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocobo147kupo View Post
    Well I started 10 a while back and i still cant beat seymour and his guado guards, i beat them and i beat Anima. But I cant kill seymour after he dismisses Anima he just Flat out kills me. Please help me!!!!!!!
    All Seymour does is cast elemental spells at your party in a particular order (ice, water, thunder, fire if I remember right (if I don't, check the help bar on the top of the game screen, the order will be on there)). Bring in Yuna, haste her, and cast the appropriate nul- spell on the party. As long as she never leaves the party and keeps everyone safe, you should never take damage. Then just wail on Seymour as you see fit (Tidus gets a nice strength boost from talking to Seymour hint hint).

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible)

The way I did it was I brought in my 2 strongest people and Tidus and cast haste on all of them. Don't think I had Hastega yet or not. It helps if you do though. I used Tidus Wakka and Auron. Haste them all and then just attack attack attack. You should kill him before he kills you.

Certified tech, come at me! Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So i'm planning ahead to figure out what abilities that I'd like to customize my weapons with later on in the game. What would be a good entry point for a weapon with good abilities? I'm looking to get more AP, and that Overdrive->AP skill. Also wanting to get gillionare, break damage limit, and whatever else that would be a good addition.
    Currently Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin
    So i'm planning ahead to figure out what abilities that I'd like to customize my weapons with later on in the game. What would be a good entry point for a weapon with good abilities? I'm looking to get more AP, and that Overdrive->AP skill. Also wanting to get gillionare, break damage limit, and whatever else that would be a good addition.
    Can I ask you where you are in the game? Are you worried about story stuff, or are you going more into the sidequests?

Honestly though, I'd just recommend going after the celestial weapons.

Gillionaire is useless. There are so many easier ways to make money, and if you really feel you need it, it's an ability on the fully powered up version of Rikku's God Hand. I don't think they stack, either.

Overdrive>AP is useful for grinding levels in certain situations, but it's nothing I'd ever put on a main weapon. In fact, the only time I think I ever used it was for the Cactuar King trick.

Break damage limit is necessary for most of the Monster Arena bosses, but it's really costly to put on any weapon (60 dark matter) and it comes on the fully powered version of every celestial weapon.

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Certified tech, come at me! Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just passed the macalania temple, i'm currently escaping the guados.
    Currently Playing:

Don't worry about customization right now. The area you're coming up on has some really great status inducing items (you have to steal) and theoretically you can set up some decent darkstrike/sleepstrike weapons, but other than that, you're not getting anything terribly useful for customizing.

The items necessary for all the abilities you're talking about are things you get from bribing enemies and the monster arena sidequest, which you probably won't have access to for a while.

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Final Fantasy X Help Thread (Spoilers possible) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okie Dokie.

SO, I got through Sin Overdrive and am onto Braska's Final Aeon / Jecht on Steroids. And of course he pretty much murdered me dead. Then again, my peeps need more level grinding.

Besides the Omega Ruins (I'm sticking with Tidus, Yuna, & Auron as my main tank), where's the best place to level up? And is bribing / killing off the creepy-crawlies in the Omega Ruins the only way to farm lvl 3 & 4 key spheres?

I'm not sure what weapons I have equipped off the top of my head, but I know I have Yuna's Nirvana and um.. I think Auron's ultimate weapon (Isn't is Masamune?). They're not equipped yet 'cuz I don't have the crests & sigils for them. Whatever I -do- have equipped I know there's stuff like "+Magic 3%" and "+Strength 5%" or whatever.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9