View Poll Results: Whast's your fav. Girl charter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eiko

0 0%
  • Garnet

4 50.00%
  • Freya

4 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Girl charter

oracular spetacular Your favorite Girl charter sakuradrops's Avatar
    Garnet blatantly, it used to annoy me in battle though later on in the game where she used to lose her focus quite alot @__@

Red Mage Your favorite Girl charter Henry's Avatar

Re: Your favorite Girl charter

Freya and Beatrix.

Hm this is a tough one between Freia and Garnet. Eiko was annoying, really annoying.
    ganet is the classy princess, a good character and has a good heart. on the other hand we got freia who is really a good freind of zidane and a strong person.i think i would have to go with garnet, since she is the main heroine, freias character development was a bit short towards the end of the game

Registered User Your favorite Girl charter Zidane77's Avatar

Garnet is basically my favorite character in the series so yeah, also Beatrix and Lani were really cool.
    I like most of the girls in this game,including Freya the dragoon.

___________ Your favorite Girl charter Kyreaan's Avatar

Garnet made a good pair with Zidane, so my vote would be for her. Their skills complemented each other.
    On a different note, I guess the question about Quina was cleared up. I missed it.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Black Wizard Lvl 16 Magic Your favorite Girl charter Master Garland's Avatar

Most certainly the lovely Queen Garnet of Alexandria the 17th. She is a very caring and protective woman she wanted to protect Zidane and her friends as they protected her. Her character develops great through the course of the game and she is very beautiful as well.

Gameplay-wise out of all the mages she has the best stats 2nd best str out of the mages Quina being #1, highest speed, highest magic, and highest spirit out of the mages and so forth. She also has the best selection of Summons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Garland View Post
    Most certainly the lovely Queen Garnet of Alexandria the 17th. She is a very caring and protective woman she wanted to protect Zidane and her friends as they protected her. Her character develops great through the course of the game and she is very beautiful as well.

Gameplay-wise out of all the mages she has the best stats 2nd best str out of the mages Quina being #1, highest speed, highest magic, and highest spirit out of the mages and so forth. She also has the best selection of Summons as well.
    Rat Chick for the Win!

Haha but really I do agree with you, Dagger has the best moves in the whole game really, Vivi is great but when it comes to the pure amount of spells and summons Dagger probably has more skills than anyone in the game. I could be wrong tho... She's my favorite chick in the game, youthful, energetic and thoughtful. And Freya was cool as hell, I love the Dragoons, but as a character I didn't exactly think she did much outside of disk 1....

Beatrix was good to, and Lani was one of my favorite villians in the game but they didn't do much with her either.

Quote Originally Posted by FF9isthebest View Post
    Rat Chick for the Win!

Haha but really I do agree with you, Dagger has the best moves in the whole game really, Vivi is great but when it comes to the pure amount of spells and summons Dagger probably has more skills than anyone in the game. I could be wrong tho... She's my favorite chick in the game, youthful, energetic and thoughtful. And Freya was cool as hell, I love the Dragoons, but as a character I didn't exactly think she did much outside of disk 1....

Beatrix was good to, and Lani was one of my favorite villians in the game but they didn't do much with her either.
    Yeah she is a great character for sure. Though I would not say her White Magic is badass Eiko takes the cake for that; but Garnets Eidolons are very powerful. Most importantly I love her character the most. Beatrix is decent when she changes that is and Lani as well.

TFF's Resident Messenger Your favorite Girl charter Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your favorite Girl charter

Why doesn't anyone consider Quina a girl? I do. And, if s/he is, then is my favorite. She may not be particularly pretty, but her attacks are very powerful, spells are unique and she is quite a snappy dresser (lol)!

For those of you who consider Quina a boy, then Garnet is my favorite. The ability to summon powerful creatures has always been a dream of mine. Eiko can summon too, but hers are more like pets.

Registered User Your favorite Girl charter Diamond Dust's Avatar

Charter? Not trying to be purposely pedantic here but eh? Character?

Anyway, Ruby for me. She has a certain classiness about her that I can't quite explain.

Registered User Your favorite Girl charter Zidane77's Avatar

Yeah i really liked Ruby, she was awesome.
    Lani and Beatrix were really cool too.

Smashtheincredible Your favorite Girl charter matt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Beatrix is probably my favorite Girl character, though I wish she'd be in the party permanently. I found the series where you fight her like 3 times, whoop her butt, then the game puts you at one HP each to be really annoying though, acting as if you really lost to her.
    Well since she was always gonna win due to the fact its a timed battle but I do think you are right she would have been a great party member
    Games beaten:- Crisis core, FF7 FF9 FF10. I need more time to game

Vivi1994

If it's just ff9 females then it was Beatrix
    She kicked ass
    But all time was aeris she was the alpha female then terra

no_one_special

none of the above....lol i like um all exseped one and thats aerith i cant remember how her name was spelled

Registered User Your favorite Girl charter AshNStuff's Avatar

Cool Re: Your favorite Girl charter

I'm gonna have to disagree with ALL OF YOU! Eiko is my favorite character of all time. I think she's so funny and she's the one who puts things in gear with Dagger and Zidane AND Beatrix and Steiner. I just love how enthusiastic she is STOP HATIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi97 View Post
    Rocky your dissgusting, And if you dont like it... Dont even post ><

Oh and Garnet is a big part in the story.

ANd she's hot

And Eiko is 6 -_-
    Garnet is beautiful and hot, well she's kinda young so she'll be hot in about 2 or 3 more years.

How do I vote? I don't want anfro rat chick winning no offense, diseases just turn me off is all...

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff View Post
    I'm gonna have to disagree with ALL OF YOU! Eiko is my favorite character of all time. I think she's so funny and she's the one who puts things in gear with Dagger and Zidane AND Beatrix and Steiner. I just love how enthusiastic she is STOP HATIN!
    Eiko had more white magic, but I wish she had more summons.

Garnet is beautiful and hot, well she's kinda young so she'll be hot in about 2 or 3 more years.

How do I vote? I don't want anfro rat chick winning no offense, diseases just turn me off is all...
    Hell yes Princess Garnet is indeed very hot and sexy. I don't care how many years from now it is I'll always think she is. After all she is 16 years old and that is plenty old enough for me even though I'm 23.5 years old. As a matter of fact at 16 years old many females stop developing physically and what not. She is an absolute goddess of beauty; with her gorgeous face, nice bust, and her wide hips, and big round ass. I'd love for her to sit on my face when she is all sweaty from a work out so I may smell her scents(very graphic I know but it's true.)

Hell yes Princess Garnet is indeed very hot and sexy. I don't care how many years from now it is I'll always think she is. After all she is 16 years old and that is plenty old enough for me even though I'm 23.5 years old. As a matter of fact at 16 years old many females stop developing physically and what not. She is an absolute goddess of beauty; with her gorgeous face, nice bust, and her wide hips, and big round ass. I'd love for her to sit on my face when she is all sweaty from a work out so I may smell her scents(very graphic I know but it's true.)
    Wow, fine hips and an ass? Hey man I'm not the mods I'm not gonna control you I think its hilarious but you better be careful, and she wasn't 16 I thought she was 17 (one more year off).

Either way the FF girls are usually young, Tifa was in her teens and so was Rhinoa, the games are usually rated teen so they are directed towards a teenage fanbase, hell man a lot of people say the same shit about Miley Cyrus and she's real. But anyway I'm just sayin you might wanna be careful with that tits and ass stuff, oh and have you thought about asking some chicks if they wanna sexual roleplay Garnet?

Wow, fine hips and an ass? Hey man I'm not the mods I'm not gonna control you I think its hilarious but you better be careful, and she wasn't 16 I thought she was 17 (one more year off).

Either way the FF girls are usually young, Tifa was in her teens and so was Rhinoa, the games are usually rated teen so they are directed towards a teenage fanbase, hell man a lot of people say the same shit about Miley Cyrus and she's real. But anyway I'm just sayin you might wanna be careful with that tits and ass stuff, oh and have you thought about asking some chicks if they wanna sexual roleplay Garnet?
    These games may be rated teen but that is a clever way for square to sell more of them by being available to more age groups etc. You know how deep and complex as well as mature that Final Fantasy games stories can be they may be a bit to deep for most teens. RPGs started as a genre for older more mature gamers anyways and Square shows that in many of their games stories. For example it took me about 7 play through's of Chrono Cross to fully understand the story and my last playthrough was when I was 21 years old etc. Also I have always had this personality on these boards ever since 2006 when I joined and the mods are cool and I have never even got a warning as I never dis anyone or cause drama and hate I am who I am though.

These games may be rated teen but that is a clever way for square to sell more of them by being available to more age groups etc. You know how deep and complex as well as mature that Final Fantasy games stories can be they may be a bit to deep for most teens. RPGs started as a genre for older more mature gamers anyways and Square shows that in many of their games stories. For example it took me about 7 play through's of Chrono Cross to fully understand the story and my last playthrough was when I was 21 years old etc. Also I have always had this personality on these boards ever since 2006 when I joined and the mods are cool and I have never even got a warning as I never dis anyone or cause drama and hate I am who I am though.
    Yea I have no problem, I don't want you getting banned at all, you can think whatever you want one thing I hate is thought crime. But you know pedophiles (and I don't mean like upper teens) are disgusting people and I never accused you of that so don't think I did, that's like calling someone evil and that's not nice. Hell I'm 27 myself, and young men think about younger women. And its good that people on this board can be openminded about what they talk about. And to be honest in my opinion dagger was a bigger babe than Tifa and Rhinoa.

Yea I have no problem, I don't want you getting banned at all, you can think whatever you want one thing I hate is thought crime. But you know pedophiles (and I don't mean like upper teens) are disgusting people and I never accused you of that so don't think I did, that's like calling someone evil and that's not nice. Hell I'm 27 myself, and young men think about younger women. And its good that people on this board can be openminded about what they talk about. And to be honest in my opinion dagger was a bigger babe than Tifa and Rhinoa.
    I know that you were not trying to attack me or anything. I was just saying in regards to what you thought others may have assumed about me if that makes any sense at all. Yeah pedo's are not my cup of tea for sure; how can one lust after a prepubescent child and think they are hot? That is way beyond me and I fail to understand how. Have you ever heard of the show Toddlers and Tiaras? well it is sick it has little girls in pageants where they dress-up and do their hair and make-up to make them look like sexed up women.
    Last edited by Master Garland; 07-17-2011 at 11:59 PM.

I know that you were not trying to attack me or anything. I was just saying in regards to what you though others may have assumed about me if that makes any sense at all. Yeah pedo's are not my cup of tea for sure; how can one lust after a prepubescent child and think they are hot? That is way beyond me and I fail to understand how. Have you ever heard of the show Toddlers and Tiaras? well it is sick it has little girls in pageants where they dress-up and do their hair and make-up to make them look like sexed up women.
    Yes I'm aware, that's how Jon Benet died, sick disgusting assholes who need a bullet in their heads, and yet they lock up a 19 year old man for being with a 17 year old...

Yes I'm aware, that's how Jon Benet died, sick disgusting assholes who need a bullet in their heads, and yet they lock up a 19 year old man for being with a 17 year old...
    Yeah isn't the laws in America a little off-kilter, that is the type of injustice that pisses me off to no end.

By the way why the heck are you at a level 4 warning now yesterday you were at 3 what is being the issue elsewhere?

Yeah isn't the laws in America a little off-kilter, that is the type of injustice that pisses me off to no end.

By the way why the heck are you at a level 4 warning now yesterday you were at 3 what is being the issue elsewhere?
    Uhh I dunno, something about me respecting a guys opinion so they drilled me for it, oh well all I can do is be nice and ignore the mods and don't be offensive and I might be ok, they seem to of targeted me since day one I guess its cuz I start debates and they think its trolling or something...

Uhh I dunno, something about me respecting a guys opinion so they drilled me for it, oh well all I can do is be nice and ignore the mods and don't be offensive and I might be ok, they seem to of targeted me since day one I guess its cuz I start debates and they think its trolling or something...
    I'm rather sorry about, I guess you might as well just not engage in discussion with that group then considering they they must hold a vendetta against you. It is better to just leave them be so that you won't get banished from this site all together.

I'm rather sorry about, I guess you might as well just not engage in discussion with that group then considering they they must hold a vendetta against you. It is better to just leave them be so that you won't get banished from this site all together.
    Its cool I don't try to respond to any group everybody here's cool in my book, after all we are all into the same stuff.

All is One.One is All. Your favorite Girl charter Firefly's Avatar

Umm..lol. My favorite girl character is Garnet/Dagger,because she is really pretty,brave,courageous,etc. My second is Freya because she seemed interesting and her story and that of Sir Fratley's was sad Third goes to Beatrix,and then last goes to Eiko
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User Your favorite Girl charter Dimwitted's Avatar

Beatrix was the best ha not only powerful but a well done character in general
    I have a life, I just choose not to use it

Registered User Your favorite Girl charter Coolmcdum's Avatar

I do agree with everyone else the Beatrix was my favorite girl character but out of the list i would say its a pretty close tie between Freya and Garnet.
    Everyone Needs their box....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast