Thread: Would you like in Balamb Garden and become a SeeD?

I will save the world Would you like in Balamb Garden and become a SeeD? Hero without a Name's Avatar

Would you like in Balamb Garden and become a SeeD?

I've been playing FF8 like it's my job...literally. I had 3 days off of work this week before I work 4 straight and when I wasn't seeing my girlfriend, I was playing Final Fantasy 8, and some of my favorite parts are from Balamb Garden which brings up a question. Who would do to Balamb Garden to become a SeeD?

Take away the pressure to become a member of a miltary force and Balamb Garden looks like an awesome school to be in, I would totally join. But you need to input the miltary facilities. Still...with it being a pretty cool school....hot teachers and a place to practice battling, I think it would be sweet.

But could you hack it to become a SeeD? To be an actual soilder to follow orders without questions, sure no problem? But how many people here can actually do that? I know for myself, I would do what I could to help people and take out the evil...but to become a warrior without thought? Just doing what to do by orders...I'm not sure I could do it.

The reason why I bring this up is because I really found the character Squall really interesting, and it's interesting how he's just able to follow orders even if he thinks it isn't right, he's part of SeeD. Needs to do what they said. I would love to be able to wield a gunblade and kill some Galbadia soliders...but I couldn't hack it.

But what about all of you? Could you live in Balamb Garden? Could you handle being SeeD? And if you could, would you face Seifer?

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Registered User Would you like in Balamb Garden and become a SeeD? Squall's Avatar

Re: Would you like in Balamb Garden and become a SeeD?

Could I live in Balamb Garden? Yeah, I think so. Could I be able to handle being a member of SeeD? Probably not. I wish I could be able to though. Being an elite mercenary just has 'badass' written all over it.

Signature courtesy of Elise
    My TFF Family:

My brother from down under: The_Dream_Recluse
    The coolest sister I could ask for: Chocobo_Lover17
    My nameless hero of a brother: Hero without a Name
    My Gunblade Wielding sister: R.Kyra
    My Brother, The Legendary Bad-Ass Ninja-Samurai War God Soul Reaper: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima
    My supernatural obesssing sister: LadyWinchester
    My wonderful sister: eternity
    My brother and FFVIII loving Adopter: Robbo
    My one-of-a-kind sister: Bailax
    My awesome sister: angelmarie190515