Thread: i need help killing adel i think it is the he she

FFVIII ROCKS ND SO DOES FFVII i need help killing adel i think it is the he she squall_cloud_hpf's Avatar

i need help killing adel i think it is the he she

Can someone tell me how to kill adel with zell and selphie, zell is around lvl 30 with 5000 health selphie is lvl 27 with around 3500 health and squall is around lvl 34 with 4000, i also have recover ability. help pls
    im sure to blog about this on my site gamesinfoworld. FF ROCKS!!!!!!!

Re: i need help killing adel i think it is the he she

Heal Rinoa and kill Adel. That's my strategy, I don't remember Adel being hard at all. :\ but that's me. Be sure to keep rinoa alive is my advice.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

FFVIII ROCKS ND SO DOES FFVII i need help killing adel i think it is the he she squall_cloud_hpf's Avatar

ok ive tried tht but ty anyway

I had trouble with her the first time I played, you could be under leveled and if so you're kind of screwed because you can't leave Lunatic Pandora for better Exp. I was stuck there forever because I was too low of a level.... either that of I didn't know how to Junction properly.

You need to cast shell on Rinoa and be aware of how much HP she has, scan her if you need to know. You can cast summons and do whatever you want just heal her either with good items or magic ( it will be weaker because of shell, but its okay) when you know her hp is getting low. If you have Cerberus, cast double or triple so you can use shell, protect, and haste on all your members for the whole battle. Pay attention to when they wear off it will tell you at the top of the screen. Meteor is usually what will mess you up so if you know it's coming you can use ( I think they're called "Hero" it's an item) to make yourself invisible for that short amount of time.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 08-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み i need help killing adel i think it is the he she ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Avoid GFs. I can't stress that enough for obvious reasons. Except Carbuncle and Cerberus. Also, Squall's limit is not such a good idea either. Also, Ultima. Basically anything that hits multiple targets (which are probably some of your strongest attacks).

As Gypsy Elder said, cast Shell on Rinoa. And keep track of your HP.

One tip I would use is refining 100 of a strong magic attack, and junction to Squall's Str. That way, his physical attacks will be your best friend in this fight. Do the same for Zell. Leave Selphie as your mage, again for obvious reasons. Equip her with the recover ability, and junction a lot of magic to her Spr and Vit.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth i need help killing adel i think it is the he she Xanatos's Avatar

Basically what ZantetsukeN said, though I would change Selphie with Quistis since her Blue Magic is irreplaceable, White Wind and Mighty Guard are essential for every battle. And remember, limit breaks are your friends so carry as much Aura as you possibly can, preferably max of 100 Auras, since you can junction it to raise one of your attributes, don't forget to cast it on your characters. Also cast a meltdown on Adel to decrease her defense, and pray that Odin/Gilgamesh (if you have obtained Odin you'll have Gilgamesh at this point of the game) doesn't show up, he can kill Rinoa with one blow.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 08-08-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

ok ty ill try these ideas i hope it works btw i dont have odin

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth i need help killing adel i think it is the he she Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by squall_cloud_hpf View Post
    ok ty ill try these ideas i hope it works btw i dont have odin
    Which is not a bad thing, for the most part of the game Odin's really useful, but in this battle he's one of your worst enemies, I remember having a bad luck of him (Gilgamesh at this point of the game) showing up and killing Rinoa, I'm glad you wont have to go through same torture.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

ty i killed her woot woot, it was easier than usual tho maybe cos she could heal 600 then nd only 200 or so now
    new: how do i get to the ragnorock im in the normalish world already
    Last edited by squall_cloud_hpf; 08-08-2010 at 05:30 AM.