Thread: FF7 standee valuation

FF7 standee valuation

hey new to the forum so not entirely certain this is allowed or in the correct section, apologies if its not.

i bought this standee in june and have not been able to find even a picture of the same standee let alone a valuation for it.

so i was hoping some of you here could give me a rough idea, its two standee's one of cloud the other a background for him, its for the 1998 pc release of FF7
    thanks in advance.

background.jpgcloud.jpg

That is an awesome standee, where did you find it? I'm a huge final fantasy collector and have a lot of FF standees and I've never seen that one before. I have a similar PC FF7 standee, pic below. As a long time collector, I'd value that standee at around $200 dollars. Do you collect other FF stuff and is that your prize piece? If you ever want to sell, please let me know!!

FF7 PC standee.png

The Old Skool Warrior FF7 standee valuation LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know that different markets will often get different standees. If fs-jake is in the UK, for example, he'd have access to different marketing elements than those of us here in the US.

I'm not really certain what the value of that standee would be, but it looks to be in prime condition.

(Also, I'm moving this to the FFVII forum so that it may live with more relevant topics!)
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

yeah im a starting final fantasy collector and this has prize place at the moment, i intend to make a large enough frame for it so i dont have to risk it getting damaged etc.
    believe it or not i found it at a car boot sale (i believe they are called flea markets in america ?) for the grand total of £4 (current conversion rate makes that $6.66 ...spooky lol)

i wouldnt say its in prime condition both standee's have a centre fold line down the middle and the highest part of clouds hair which is out of shot, the cardboard is seperating, il try and get another shot and upload it

edit: also thanks for moving this thread to the appopriate section