Thread: Galuf... (Spoilers)

Let's make it rain. Galuf... (Spoilers) Jonathanx221's Avatar

Galuf... (Spoilers)

I had no idea he was going to die, what a twist... and it was really sad too! He was so cool.... And he just went through hell and died...

See, that's how I would have felt with Aerith in final fantasy 7, but everyone and their grandma spoiled that for me, so when it happened I was like "Meh, saw it comin" But this!! This is shocking to me! And sad. =[

Poor guy....

I'm starting to like this game more.

I feel epic... Galuf... (Spoilers) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Re: Galuf... (Spoilers)

Mostly cause everyone and their grandma worshipped that scene like it was a second religion.

Galuf's death was what helped make him a great character. He stood bravely against the odds, and managed to hold off Exdeath. In essence, he alone saved the group from death. Of course, such an action cost him his life, and it was an emotional scene.

UNLIKE Aeris, thankfully, all the effort used on him doesn't go to waste, but transfers onto his replacement, which was VERY generous. I liked FFV a lot, because it did a lot of things right. Keep playing the game, it gets a bit more intense.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    Mostly cause everyone and their grandma worshipped that scene like it was a second religion.

Galuf's death was what helped make him a great character. He stood bravely against the odds, and managed to hold off Exdeath. In essence, he alone saved the group from death. Of course, such an action cost him his life, and it was an emotional scene.

UNLIKE Aeris, thankfully, all the effort used on him doesn't go to waste, but transfers onto his replacement, which was VERY generous. I liked FFV a lot, because it did a lot of things right. Keep playing the game, it gets a bit more intense.
    I'll play it until I beat it of course =] It can be a drag sometimes, but it gets better, then it becomes a drag again, then it gets better, and so on. I enjoy the story a lot, and the music.

But it was so sad when he died, and he had to go through so much to save them, and that fight, I knew he was going to die, there was no way, he took so much damage from that fight and kept on going, then Krile took all his abilities and stats, it just... it blew me away. I wanna know what happens next! Ahaha, I gotta play again tomorrow after work.

I want to play a game. Galuf... (Spoilers) Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    I'll play it until I beat it of course =] It can be a drag sometimes, but it gets better, then it becomes a drag again, then it gets better, and so on. I enjoy the story a lot, and the music.

But it was so sad when he died, and he had to go through so much to save them, and that fight, I knew he was going to die, there was no way, he took so much damage from that fight and kept on going, then Krile took all his abilities and stats, it just... it blew me away. I wanna know what happens next! Ahaha, I gotta play again tomorrow after work.

At first I didn't like Final Fantasy V's story that much, it was a bit slow to get going, but then after beating the game I loved it. Now it is my favourite SNES FF. Plus, Bartz's reason for being with the party, at first, was laughable - I [Bartz] saw a meteorite crash and helped these two people. Galuf was one of my favourite characters for the humor he brought in tandem with Bartz. I was happy that they allowed Krile to take over all his learnt abilities/jobs, otherwise it would have been a bit lame - especially if Galuf had mastered Red Mage.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    At first I didn't like Final Fantasy V's story that much, it was a bit slow to get going, but then after beating the game I loved it. Now it is my favourite SNES FF. Plus, Bartz's reason for being with the party, at first, was laughable - I [Bartz] saw a meteorite crash and helped these two people. Galuf was one of my favourite characters for the humor he brought in tandem with Bartz. I was happy that they allowed Krile to take over all his learnt abilities/jobs, otherwise it would have been a bit lame - especially if Galuf had mastered Red Mage.
    Yeah, I hear mastering Red Mage is tough.... Well apparently I really need to beat this game if it gets better at the end. I don't like having this goal of beating every final fantasy because I feel like I need to hurry and beat one when I'm playing it. Ahahaha. I've been trying to take my time, but something about this game makes it feel like a chore. =[ The other ones I played I never wanted to put down the controller. Ahaha.

Anyway back to Galuf, at the beginning of the game I hated him, and once the story kept unfolding I started liking him more and more, then he died... it instantly made him one of my favorite characters of all time. Agree?

I feel epic... Galuf... (Spoilers) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Yeah, I hear mastering Red Mage is tough....
    Its a daunting task. To get a great ability, Dualcast, you need to obtain 999 ABP. But, there is an easier solution to be found at the Phoenix Tower later in the game.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    Its a daunting task. To get a great ability, Dualcast, you need to obtain 999 ABP. But, there is an easier solution to be found at the Phoenix Tower later in the game.
    Well I haven't even started leveling a red mage... so I'm effed on that one. Ahahaha. The Phoenix tower? What, is there an enemy that gives you a ton of job points?

I want to play a game. Galuf... (Spoilers) Zargabaath's Avatar

Well I haven't even started leveling a red mage... so I'm effed on that one. Ahahaha. The Phoenix tower? What, is there an enemy that gives you a ton of job points?
    Yeah, the Magic Pot, I believe that is its name, gives the player a lot of ABP if the player gives the Magic Pot some elixers. It may only take 1 elixer for some, but for others it may take around 3 elixers.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    Yeah, the Magic Pot, I believe that is its name, gives the player a lot of ABP if the player gives the Magic Pot some elixers. It may only take 1 elixer for some, but for others it may take around 3 elixers.
    There's something like that in Final Fantasy 7. Interesting.

Do you know where it is?

He told you where it was....in the Phoenix Tower. By giving the Magic Pot an Elixir, you get 100AP. To bad for me I mastered Red Mage before I started obtaining the 12 Legendary Weapons.

Galuf is a true man, he isn't afraid to slap a girl(s) when needed. He's all boats and hoes.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Definitely one of my favorite Final Fantasy games, it was my first of the original 6. Great game. I love the whole Faris thing too.

He's a hero! Perhaps the most poetic way for a warrior to die!
    Last edited by palette; 05-02-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Rune Knight Galuf... (Spoilers) Trodorne's Avatar

indeed bad ass, but still not as old as tellah. but it was one of the most memorable scenes from that game.

Galuf goes jedi on the group by bestowing his powers unto krile or cara how ever you want to call her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post

Galuf is a true man, he isn't afraid to slap a girl(s) when needed. He's all boats and hoes.
    I now hereby dedicate this song to Bartz and Gaulf (RIP ***** tip a 40 over for him)

†SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Perhaps the most epic death in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaawa-chan View Post
    Perhaps the most epic death in the series.

Sorry dude.
    Most "epic" death in the series goes to Josef in FFII.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Sorry dude.
    Most "epic" death in the series goes to Josef in FFII.
    That wasn't even the most epic death in that game. XD

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Galuf... (Spoilers) Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Screw aerith, even minwus death was better, up with Galufs death lol
    Anyways, I think every 5th floor of the phoenix tower, you give them 1-5 elixers and they give you 200 ap, not sure, don't quote me.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Galuf... (Spoilers) Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaawa-chan View Post
    That wasn't even the most epic death in that game. XD
    I disagree. I was quite touched the way he went down. He and Galuf have something in common, though -- a family member of theirs had to live on despite the tragedy.

Never played FFV, because i don't want to spend money for a GBA for the sake of one game. Still, I've seen videos of his fight with Exdeath and I was impressed with the amount of intestinal fortitude in that man. I like him more than Aeris (or Aerith, whatever) since at LEAST he had a good reason for dying. He defended the party from Exdeath.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine