Thread: Next time, I'm play using the Warrior and all 3 Mages.

Registered User Next time, I'm play using the Warrior and all 3 Mages.

Next time, I'm play using the Warrior and all 3 Mages.

The Thief/Ninja and Monk are of very little use to me. And for at least 1 Magic Level I do feel like I need all 4 available White Magic Spells.

I remember my first play though I went in ignorant of the Downside of the Red Mage, only seeing the "He can do both" factor and had a Red as my only Mage. I completely screwed myself, though was still able to beat it.

Sleipher

Re: Next time, I'm play using the Warrior and all 3 Mages.

I dont know what your playstile is but i played through the entire game with a team of a warrior a monk a white mage and a black mage and i regret not getting a theif as its alot easier to get strong equipment through stealing it from bosses

I've never successfully stolen anything with my Thief.

Sleipher

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir-Olorin View Post
    Maybe you haven't tried properly? idk it can take a while in ff9 it took me an hour to steal the genji equips then i turned of without saving and then i got pissed

TFF's Resident Messenger Next time, I'm play using the Warrior and all 3 Mages. Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sleipher View Post
    i regret not getting a theif as its alot easier to get strong equipment through stealing it from bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir-Olorin View Post
    That's because in Final Fantasy I, the thief is not able to steal. The Thief (and later Ninja) is known for its quick and nimble movements. Similar to how a Thief (and Ninja) do their jobs, quick and efficiently.

Here's what the manual says about the Thief:

Quote Originally Posted by Manual
    Theif (Class changes to Ninja)- The thief is quick of movement and nimble of limb. The Ninja gains the ability to use (black) magic.
    As for the topic at hand, if you choose to have all four spells of each level, then use all three mages. Or if you have the money, you can discard the spells you don't use for a while, and replace them with the ones you need. It is costly, especially if you need money for the fairy-in-a-jar. But remember, the Warrior (Knight) and Thief (Ninja) gain magic ability when they change classes. If you use lower level magic more often, then it is probably best to have a physical attacker in your party as well.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

The Warrior-Knight I would always have, cause only he can carry the biggest Weapon

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Monk/Master with Black Mage/Black Wizard IS OVERPOWERED.

A Master with Haste is so broken it makes me not wanna choose a monk. The thief is kinda dumb on this game. Can't steal? So what's the point of having him? Might as well replace him with the Warrior, at least he can take a hit. But I like to use my Thief in my playthru like how I play Zidane sometimes in FFIX, support....in FFI case, just potions. But you get the idea. Attacks when needed, mostly throws pots...at least in my FFI playthru.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

hen5522

Who carry the weapons in warrior knight 1...