Thread: Uncharted IV A thiefs end

Uncharted IV A thiefs end

So.. i bought this game yesterday out of boredom, was gonna hold out a few months until i could get it alot cheaper. But i figure ill get most of my money back for clearing it quick and then selling it on, bought for 60 can resell for 50 grand job.

Anyway having cleared the other uncharted games crazy fast ive decided to not play this for long sittings as ill finish it too fast and i want to stretch it until atleast Tuesday, heck i reached chapter 8 in one sitting last night and had to stop myself from continuing, i predict there only about 25.

Anyway, anybody else playing/enjoy Uncharted?

So far #4 feels very samey to the others, i thought they would flip the formula on its head for this one, they may yet but my spidey senses say no
    Last edited by nix; 05-15-2016 at 02:47 PM.

The Quiet One Uncharted IV A thiefs end Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's longer than the other Uncharted games. But it's just as fun and addicting don't want to put it down as the previous games. I cleared it out in a two day sitting with about 16 hours on the clock. I started out being more lets explore and search and dig around for things. But in the last third the story is moving pretty brisk and I want to see what happens next that I ended up forgetting that and going straight to the end. But it is very Uncharted, but also very Last of Us. I feel like I understand better what happened centuries ago in the ruins that I'm running and destroying while trying to survive better than I did in the previous games and that actually made things a lot more interesting. There is a good sense of environmental story telling that I got absorbed into while playing.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner