Thread: The Persona Team might be getting their own studio

The Quiet One The Persona Team might be getting their own studio Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post The Persona Team might be getting their own studio

Discovered today, Index the parent company of Atlus, who makes the Persona series, Catherine, the Megaten series and other games, is opening a new studio. It is not said who or what games the new studio will be making, but it is called P Studio. The studio is said to be for video games and online games. Considering the recent popularity of the Persona series it is not outside the realm of possibilities that they are getting their own facility. Either way, Atlus will have another place to work on their games.

Source: Is Atlus' P Studio Connected To Persona? | Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images The Persona Team might be getting their own studio-atluslogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Certified tech, come at me! The Persona Team might be getting their own studio SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting, any indication of this also being the place where the Megaten games get made also? or just Persona?
    Currently Playing:

The Quiet One The Persona Team might be getting their own studio Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Considering that they have not really openly announced the studio, it was discovered through filing, not a lot is known about it. Grants the Persona series is a spin-off from the Megaten series. Considering that Megaten is even in the title of the Persona series it is possible. But the Persona Team is identified as the Persona Team and I don't think they are the ones making Megaten IV, I think that is a different group. So it is anyone's guess right now.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    maybe they'll finally complete Imagine?!

not like it matters b/c ill be switching over to PSO2 when it releases in NA. Jpn servers pretty fun though.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2