Thread: NIS Reveals Characters for Battle Princess of Arcadia

The Quiet One NIS Reveals Characters for Battle Princess of Arcadia Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post NIS Reveals Characters for Battle Princess of Arcadia

Included as part of the 20th anniversary for Nippon Ichi, they are developing a PS3 RPG Battle Princess of Arcadia. It is a 2D side scroll action RPG/brawler much like the recently released Muramasa PS Vita port. The visuals for the game work a very bright color palette giving it a bright style. The game boosts over 900 weapons for the Princess to wield. However, she does not have to fight alone. She has allies that can come with her into battle.

The characters shown so far are Larts, an archer and Yuni, a mage. Additionally, is Shiguto the King and her older brother, however he was turned into a goose recently by some event.

Source: These Are Your Comrades In Nippon Ichi's Next RPG, Battle Princess of Arcadia - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Certified tech, come at me! NIS Reveals Characters for Battle Princess of Arcadia SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really love the name for this title. I was actually intrigued by the game just because of the way it was named, I also watched a gameplay trailer I saw on siliconera. It looks like it could be a really good game if the final product is as good as the previews. NIS America, color me impressed!
    Currently Playing:

The Quiet One NIS Reveals Characters for Battle Princess of Arcadia Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another Muramasa like game would be a lot of fun. Plus seeing some 2D art in a place that is largely populated by 3D games, is very welcome. The Vita got three games announced for it over the weekend for outside of Japan. Glad to see the handheld getting attention. Need to keep increasing the library. But I'll definitely be getting this game.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

This one looks a lot like Odin Sphere. Visually, that's a good thing. The character designs are pretty nice, too, though I mostly like the princess.

This is a PS3 game and not a Vita game, isn't it?