Thread: New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash

The Quiet One New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash

The latest game in the Legend of Heroes series and related to the Trails in the Sky released back in 2011 by XSeed, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash is coming out soon. More screenshots have been released of the PS3 and Vita game.

Source: The Magic Box - Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki Preview (Page 1 of 2)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Certified tech, come at me! New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for posting this! I love how this trails game looks with the characters and environments enhanced for the PS3 and Vita games. It gives the series new life and new feel. I hope Falcom will do something like this with the Ys games in the future, after all, they do tend to use examples from each of their game series and use it a different series like other companies do.
    Currently Playing:

The Quiet One New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did a little looking and there is Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta coming out for the Vita in September that looks to have very similar visuals as this game. So you might be getting your wish. Though the Trails game does look visually better from the screens I saw of the Ys game, but it came out last year and this is coming out this year. So they've gained ground probably on the style.

Boxer of the Galaxy New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash Rowan's Avatar
    Almost finished trails in the sky. Im really excited for this!!

Blog Entries
    From what I found XSeed is working on Trails in the Sky 2 or the Second Chapter or Episode, whatever name that they are going with. So you can look forward to that being the next game to expect along with the third in the trilogy. This one is either part of the current trilogy or a new setting. The information I could find on it did not say a lot about how it fits into the series.

Certified tech, come at me! New Screenshots Out for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    From what I found XSeed is working on Trails in the Sky 2 or the Second Chapter or Episode, whatever name that they are going with. So you can look forward to that being the next game to expect along with the third in the trilogy. This one is either part of the current trilogy or a new setting. The information I could find on it did not say a lot about how it fits into the series.
    I could help you with that information. In the Trails of the Sky game (Legend of Heroes VI) the game's story is told in 3 different chapters which is separated into 1 chapter per game. There is also a direct sequel to the 6th LoH game called Zero no Kiseki which we won't be seeing until XSEED gets the ok from Falcom to localize the game over here. But I believe XSEED will be bringing over the other 2 chapters first. It would make sense to, thats what I would do if I was a game developer and mapping out localization times.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Yeah, from the list of games I saw, XSeed is working on the previous trilogy for the Legend of Heroes games. At least according to wikipedia, they are localizing the second in the trilogy, but it is a lower priority due to the sales on the first game not being as promising. I do believe I remember reading a Siliconera article at least confirming that the second game is being localized, rest I can't confirm.

Even after that trilogy, there are still two other games in line before this one, sadly. It looks like a nice game and being the PS3 I'm more inclined to be play it, since I buy all the JRPGs that get a US release on the PS3, I don't do the same for Vita (I need my limits somewhere). Though I have been meaning to buy the PSP Trails game for my Vita, I've just got other games I'm working through on the Vita. Hopefully, it is a cross buy game though if they bring it over. I just fear that by the time XSeed gets around to thinking about this game the PS3 is going to be nearing the end of its life cycle. It might end up being one of the last RPGs for the PS3 out here, if XSeed takes too long.

Wow SOOO MANY ps3 fans here - I LOVE IT!!

everywhere i go is xbox xbox PC PC xbox PC PC....but here everyone loves PLAYSTATION!!
    hey