Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most addicting games you've ever played?

Most addicting games you've ever played?

I would say the most addicting games I've ever played are RE4, Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 and Crash Bandicoot 2. Those are the three I really couldn't stop playing, especially TXR3. I just wanted to try it and after that I couldn't stop. Crash Bandicoot 2 was always fun to play and amusing, but getting all the gems was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in a game, EVER. Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town omygosh!

Runner ups aren't actual games but I have played ridiculous amounts of Blitzball and [B]Chocobo Hot and Cold. Sonic 3 Special blue sphere stages are the most addicting thing I've ever played....so fun, and I love the music.

EDIT: I forgot about Ink ball, it's a game on my computer
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 04-16-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

TFFF Ghost Most addicting games you've ever played? Howling Wind's Avatar

Re: Most addicting games you've ever played?

A Link to the Past. Super Mario Bros. Super Mario World. FF4. Ocarina of Time. Doom. A lot of games. =o Probably more I can think of later.

Registered User Most addicting games you've ever played?

I'm not ashamed to admit that there have been a few games that I can honestly say became an addiction for me. Here's the ones that I can think of from the top of my head:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I lost count how many times I played and beat that game. Sometimes, I would play it and just ride around Hyrule on my horse, or jam on the ocarina. Plus, I loved exploring, and for some reason I really never got tired of running around doing nothing. I got so good memorizing the environments in that game, that I never got lost in the Lost Woods. I didn't even have to listen for Saria's song to guide me through.

Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) and City Folk (Wii)

Yeah, I was obsessed with those games. I actually thought I was starting to develop some sort of problem, so I got rid of both of them. I sometimes wish I didn't, because I loved just wasting time catching fish and bugs, or decorating my house and taking care of my plants. Chatting it up with the neighbors was pretty fun too. I liked writing them letters, and then getting letters back from them. I know. I'm a dork.

I was so addicted to those games, that I made sure that I played it everyday. Why? Just in case Tom Nook was selling something rare in his shop! I didn't want to miss out on that! Or if some visitor happened to arrive, so I made sure I wasn't going to miss that. Also, I had responsibilities! I had to make sure my flowers were watered, my neighbors were happy, and make sure that there were no unruly weeds making my town ugly!

I suppose I should count Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town as well. Yeah, I got a little carried away with that game. Not nearly as bad as Animal Crossing though, because it didn't run on real time, so I could leave the game off for a day or two and be fine. I still clocked in about 5 years in-game time, just making the townsfolk happy, making sure my crops and animals were taking care of, and earning that gold! I wanted to get enough to buy the summer cottage, but after a while, I just didn't care about getting it anymore.

Super Mario 64

Even when I got all 120 stars and there was nothing left to do in the game, I would still play it. Why? It was fun. I would mostly goof around with the wing cap, or surf on lava with the turtle shell. Also, I would go back and redo some of those stages just for the heck of it, even though I had already gotten the star.

So those are my games that I was addicted to. There's probably a few more that haven't crossed my mind yet, but if I think of any more, I'll add them in.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Death Before Dishonor Most addicting games you've ever played? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy Tactics

Amazing game. Even after I got all my character to their max level I still keep playing. I ran around and got in random battles. I have 7 save files of it. Each of them have different characters with different jobs, except of course the hardasses(Orlandu, Beowulf, Worker 8, Reiss, and of course CLoud). On every file I have done everything possible. No more dispatch everybody is maxed out. I love that damn game, which is why I put around 100+ hours on every save file.

Any Tony Hawk Game

I have always been a big fan of skateboarding so this game series stuck wit me. The newer ones have free roam and shit so you can do the story line or skate around for the hell of it. It was also good to how many points I could get in the shortest amount of time. My highest was around 10,000,000 in a three minute run. Its that amazing seeing as how I have played guys on xbox live that have doubled, and even tripled that....Assholes....

Halo 3

This game is only addicting if you have xbox live. The campaign is fun, but it gets tedious going through it over and over again. With xbox live you meet new people, and it is nonstop fun.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I started playing this again on live. Suprisingly there is still a shit load of people that play it. I wasn't gonna play it again after I got MW2, but I got to prestiged real quick, and fighting isn't deathmatches and shit aren't fun on it anymore. On MW1 I still play with all my friends, plus the campaign kicks ass...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Most addicting games you've ever played? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

Gears of war 1 & 2-

These games always leaves me satisfied, and keeps me coming back for more. The control and feel you have over your character, the wall bouncing, and the shotty/snipe is just brilliant. I haven't played either of them online for a month now, but when I do its going to have to be # 2 for damn sure! If you play this game add my gamer tag: x 3PITOM3

Resident Evil 4-

This was the first game in the series i actually sat down to try and beat. The games i usually come back for have to be online but this one never got old, and when you get the Chicago Typewriter is it a breeze. Did anyone else think RE5's challenges and puzzles were really weak compared to this game?

Halo: Combat Evolution-

I have never felt more pathetic saying this but this game had my brain fiending for more every day. The first 2 years it was out me and my best friend had beat it probably 25-30 times on legendary, and would do 2v2 on "Hang-em-High" against his step dad and his brother every week. I'm really excited that Halo: Reach is going back to the old school style of game play!

Final Fantasy IX & X-

IX was the first 3D FF game i played and it didn't ever let me down in any aspect of the game. It had a great story, characters, and the mini games were just awesome (The Chocographs were really fun to look for, and a pain in the ass sometimes!) For X theirs not much to say that i didn't for IX, besides the new grid system for your character, and blitzball which were great additions to the game. Well i guess their was a major jump in game play and the new voice dialogue they added made the game feel more real and alive which was a great addition!
    Last edited by The Dark Crystal; 02-14-2010 at 10:45 AM.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Tsuna Feesh Most addicting games you've ever played? Fate's Avatar

First, let me start off by agreeing with a couple of you guys and say that Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town was highly addicting. You would not believe the effort I went through in that game just to make my farm in a way that I almost didn't have any work to do. By the end, I didn't have enough money to buy the cottage, but I had a farming space that had a lot of places for crops and the rest for grass. (I'm also a picky person, so everything had to be parallel. <.<) Wow, so much time went into that game.

Next up is Final Fantasy XII. I had a couple hundred hours of gameplay when I finally stopped. It took a long time to get materials for the Bazaar goods, you know. And the Tournesol, especially, took me six days. <.< That and all the hunts, extras, leveling. Sheesh, probably the most time I've ever put in any game.

And oh, Tekken series and the likes. Just getting ranks up to the highest rank is addicting in its own way. I just couldn't stop fighting, even if it took like fifty battles for the next rank up.

More to come later~

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Inkball lol.

vCoD/CoD:UO
    Call of Duty and Call of Duty:United Offensive

The first game of the series and it's expansion. The best FPS multiplayer experience I have ever had to this date. The game was just to fun, none of that health regen bullcrap the series has now, you had a health bar and the game didn't have a mode where a pistol to the foot kills you in 1 shot, if you didn't have skill in this game, you didn't even want to play. Plus competition was oh so fun when you take 1st place. I played this game every day almost all day with my teams.

JKA/JK3
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

No game I have ever played is as unique as this game and it's previous installment. I used to spend hours upon hours in my clan server with everybody I played with every day. 1v1 duels, or just sit around and chat or mess around with noobs, even start a giant free for all in the center of the map. Administrating a server was always fun.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (Also it's prequel and recent sequel)
    One of he creepiest FPS Free Roam games I have ever played. Walking in the dark with just a little flash light in some radiated lab where all of a sudden some mutant jumps out of the dark at you while you try and avoid an anomaly. The AI in the game is so good and they AI gets even better in the next to game. Even after mastering this game on the hardest difficulty I still play it today.

Back in the day I used to be addicted to World of Warcraft. Even though the game is horrible now. I will say that back during it's beta phases in late 2003 and early 2004, and the first 6-8 months of release were the best that game ever got. It was fun every day PvPing random people in a random zone, only to then get attacked by more random players. Every day was a blast. Now the game is crap compared to it's release.
    Last edited by loaf; 02-14-2010 at 10:36 AM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Tsuna Feesh Most addicting games you've ever played? Fate's Avatar

Got some more in my mind now.

One such is Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. Anyone who's played it would know how many accessories there are and how difficult some are to get. I mean, the main game isn't long (but it's still fun, nonetheless), but the Seraphic Gate is where the time is consumed, mostly. To beat some of the bosses, major farming for stat-boosting items is required, or at least, strategic ones and time. Anyway, I must have spent nearly a hundred hours to get my Ehrde to do millions of damage. It was totally worth it, though.

All right, next is the Disgaea series. One thing that this game has that not very many other games have is the fact that levels go up to 9,999. That takes a long time to get to if you don't find a way to level up constantly and quickly. But the thing is is the most time-consuming is the Item World, a place where you can make your items stronger. The best ones have a hundred levels, and then you have to steal the ultimate ones, get through another hundred levels to max them out, and get through a hundred levels on whatever equipments you want to use, et cetera. Woo, you don't want to stop after a while of seeing the growths and new items.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Addictive, eh?

Super Monkey Ball 2, arcade games with high scores and pretty much every 8-16 bit platformer ever made.

SMB2 I have on my iPhone and it's great for when I forget to bring a portable console and the others it's constantly wanting to better my highscore and/or progress further depending on the game.
    victoria aut mors

Certified tech, come at me! Most addicting games you've ever played? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The addicting games for me would be:

Zelda games, pretty much any of the Final Fantasies, most of the 8 and 16 bit games, Modern Warfare 2 online, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2, just about all the Kingdom Hearts games, Fire Emblem, Megaman 64/Legends, Beetle Adventure Racing, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Burnout's crash mode and thats about as much as I can think of.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Most addicting games you've ever played? sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Streetfighter, Tekken Tag, Resident evil (code veronica)

.............. Most addicting games you've ever played? smurphy's Avatar

Outside of the FF series the games i found to be most addictive are Rome:Total war or Medieval: Total war, any of the Madden series, any of the Gran Turismo series, any of the GTA series( especially San Andreas) and Valkyria chronicles.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

My couch pulls out but I don't. Most addicting games you've ever played? midgetbob's Avatar

Tekken (Tag especially), Strategy Games (Romance, Civ, Total War series), I've never popped in a FF and not just got hooked on it again... Rail Road Tycoon (*sigh*)

Also, for Tekken, the Pimp Juice:

World of Warcraft

There's a reason I've not only spent more time playing it than any other game (possibly combined, by this point) but played it continuously for around 5 years (with the occasional 1-2 month, maybe 4 month break)

I'm honestly surprised no one else listed an MMO. A majority of people who play them have spent more time playing them than any other game, and generally continue to play them to this day.

My couch pulls out but I don't. Most addicting games you've ever played? midgetbob's Avatar

idk... I played WoW... but I honestly spent more MMO time logged onto Ultima Online and Shadowbane.

I'm a PK at heart. I want to kill you and steal your shit that you worked hard for and I just took. Totally different from PvP... so much fun.

Just didn't seem to seem right to add MMOs to this though *shrug*

Postingway Most addicting games you've ever played? Maciariello's Avatar

Metal Gear Solid. Christ, I can't count how many times I've played that game anymore. Before I got a memory card, I'd just play it until I had to shut it off for sleep. The next day would come around and I'd start all over again XD

Loaf mentioned Academy, but I played Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on PC for many years. When Academy hit store shelves, I played it online but not for very long because I'd always go back to JKII. It was honestly the first game I ever played online. Downloading all the user created multiplayer maps was fun, also. One of the maps had "Where is my mind" by the Pixies playing in the background and that introduced me to what is now my favorite band. *pushes up the nerd glasses a little more* I even took on the responsibility of a padawan at one point and we had a clan! It was really a lot of fun.
    Frank Jaeger - "A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal."

Pedobear approves Most addicting games you've ever played? Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar

Addicting?
    I have just 2 games
    Crash Bandicoot : Warpth - got 104% of the game..just 1 gem that I cant get...damn...

Harvest Moon : Friends of Mineral Town - I didnt spend hours on this..I spend months on thins game, I believe that I will do it once again
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Asking all the personal questions. Most addicting games you've ever played? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I would say the most addicting games I've ever played are RE4, Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 and Crash Bandicoot 2. Those are the three I really couldn't stop playing, especially TXR3. I just wanted to try it and after that I couldn't stop. Crash Bandicoot 2 was always fun to play and amusing, but getting all the gems was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in a game, EVER. Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town omygosh!

Runner ups aren't actual games but I have played ridiculous amounts of Blitzball and Chocobo Hot and Cold.

EDIT: I forgot about Ink ball, it's a game on my computer

I hated Crash and other games like that including Spyro they used to really piss me off if I couldn't pass a level or task, one of the most addictive games I have ever played would be Okami it was just so fluent and fun to play there was no boring bits and just when you thought you finished the game it continued woot woot plus of course it was colorful and interactive you could do just about anything, it was so addictive that I played it a second time as soon as I finished it

I have only ever done that with one other game and that was Devil May Cry 3 of course you unlock all the cool stuff but when you restart you keep all your weapons and guns so you get to work up some pretty sweet style points and upgrade skills and stuff.

Any pokemon game is fun as well I just like leveling them up as much as possible.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

This ain't no place for no hero Most addicting games you've ever played? Tiffany's Avatar

Most of the FF games, most of the Legend of Zelda games, Borderlands and (now) Mass Effect 2.

Pedobear approves Most addicting games you've ever played? Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar

I have only ever done that with one other game and that was Devil May Cry 3 of course you unlock all the cool stuff but when you restart you keep all your weapons and guns so you get to work up some pretty sweet style points and upgrade skills and stuff.
    I found DMC 3 a very boring game...every lvl is the same shit, ur in that god forsaken tower 95% time in the game..IDK...just horrable..I am a DMC fan but the 3th was just lame..

HARVEST MOON FTW !
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Blog Entries

Playing halo2 on xbox live really takes me back to pulling allnighters, lanning in the basement, and all kinds of other stupid ways I wasted my time playing that fun and addicting but sometimes squirelly game. Soul Calibur 2 was another big timewaster of mine, I loved playing through the game whether on the ps2 or at the arcade. The arcade had a certain appeal to it that made the game indefinitely better though, especially playing against people in the middle of an intense match. The initial D/Wangan Midnight series games were hella addicting too, for the same arcade reasons. Chrono Trigger was really addicting, espeically to try to get all of the different endings and to try out different things in New Game+. I swear that nippon ichi sprinkles cocaine on their CDs before they release them, but a lot of their games are really fun to play, one that stands out a lot is Soul Nomad. I've replayed FF4 about 30 times now, so count that one in. Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Powerstone 2 are ballin games too, they have the same appeal of a party game but there is competitive merit for them as well. And finally, you can't forget about Mario Party. I'm talking about the first one, where the game wasn't rigged to balance out the underdog, etc. This game was cutthroat as it comes, and I loved every minute of it, especially when it turned into a alcoholic Mario Party game. Greatest times in the dorms ever rofl.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Posted by Rocky
    And finally, you can't forget about Mario Party. I'm talking about the first one, where the game wasn't rigged to balance out the underdog, etc. This game was cutthroat as it comes, and I loved every minute of it, especially when it turned into a alcoholic Mario Party game. Greatest times in the dorms ever rofl.
    I loved the first Mario Party game! Yeah, I was addicted to it as well, though I never played in inebriated. I was the best minigame player in the first Mario Party. I always snagged the minigame star and coin star when the results were tallied up.

I would play it with two of my brothers, and we would have a computer controlled character as well. When it got close to the end of the game, we would turn the CC character into a human controlled one, so we would get all the stars and coins that the computer collected throughout the game. Ahhh.... Easiest way to get those 100 stars. Even easier if you set all players on computer, and had each set on the highest challenge. On the very last turn of the game, just set them all to human, and everything that they collected in the game would go into your bank!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Registered User Most addicting games you've ever played? WilsonDean1990's Avatar

For me it would be Final Fantasy VIII or Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

FFVIII - After i played Final Fantasy VII i really looked forward to Final Fantasy VIII and got really into the story of Rinoa and Squall and the flashes between Squall and Laguna.

Same goes for Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty, Getting all the dog tags, Wigs, items, guns and finding out more of the story

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I loved the first Mario Party game! Yeah, I was addicted to it as well, though I never played in inebriated. I was the best minigame player in the first Mario Party. I always snagged the minigame star and coin star when the results were tallied up.

I would play it with two of my brothers, and we would have a computer controlled character as well. When it got close to the end of the game, we would turn the CC character into a human controlled one, so we would get all the stars and coins that the computer collected throughout the game. Ahhh.... Easiest way to get those 100 stars. Even easier if you set all players on computer, and had each set on the highest challenge. On the very last turn of the game, just set them all to human, and everything that they collected in the game would go into your bank!
    Hahahah, I remember doing that too! I just wanted to get to that last level so badly so I got all the stars and coins for it lol. You remember the minigame island? That place still gives me a challenge, especially trying to beat Toad in the Slot Car Derby game, gahhh.

I was known for my undefeated skills at the Tipsy Tourney minigame, I was simply unstoppable at it lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Slot Car Derby was HARD!!! I hated that game. -___- I always either got knocked off the track because I was too careful, or I would keep spinning out of control because I didn't want to lose, so I would just gun it and go. I never could find the right balance to win at that game...

I was boss at Mario Bandstand. Put me on any instrument, or even make me the conductor and I would win every time. Loved that mini game.

On another note:

Posted by The Kindness Savior: RamesesII
    one of the most addictive games I have ever played would be Okami it was just so fluent and fun to play there was no boring bits and just when you thought you finished the game it continued woot woot plus of course it was colorful and interactive you could do just about anything, it was so addictive that I played it a second time as soon as I finished it
    YES.

I wasn't going to put that in my initial post, even though it was and is a very addictive game for me, because I thought that it would be a little overkill on my part . Love that game. I could just run around Nippon all dang day and never get bored. There's so much to see and do, and even when you have the game completed, there's still a lot of fun to be had with the celestial brush. I put my addiction to that game on par with my previous addiction to Ocarina of Time.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Che

Goldeneye 64, and Gran Turismo 3 are the games I can recall playing with all the free time I could possibly devote. I'm sure there are others, but I can specifically remember spending all my time doing nothing but playing those games at their peak.

TFFF Ghost Most addicting games you've ever played? Howling Wind's Avatar

I think I should add Titanic Adventure Out of Time to this list. I just found it yesterday and couldn't wait to get home from school and play it! I have been hogging my parents computer to play it though because my computer won't run Classic Mode and the game is too old to run on Intel Processors or Mac OS X. It looks so much like the real ship it is amazing. Not that I know what the real ship looked like very much on the inside but it seems so real you just kind of get that feeling!

Air elemental Most addicting games you've ever played?

Harvest moon and the monster hunter series X3

Blog Entries

Even though I don't play it anymore, I logged an obscene number of hours on Final Fantasy XI. That's actually one of the main reasons why I stopped, I'd been sucked too far in. I'd still be playing it if I could do so casually but that's pretty much impossible for me. =/

A distant second would be of course, the Pokemon games. Started with Red, continued all the way up to Pearl. Am actually considering getting the Silver remake because the GSC gen was my favorite...

Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon 64, Ocarina of Time, StarFox 64...so many great games, so easy to get addicted.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

I would explode to save your life~ Most addicting games you've ever played? SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Tales of Legendia is very addictive for me >.< i've replayed it like a million time but oddly never beat it O_O

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast