Thread: The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts

Boxer of the Galaxy The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts Rowan's Avatar

The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts

I dont like it. Never did. It takes away from the seriousness and overall quality of the characters and the series they appear in. See, disney has a way of making everything childish. I dont like seeing characters from very deep, serious games being portrayed in such lighthearted fasion disguised as seriousness. Its crap. I would like kingdom hearts much more if it didnt include characters from final fantasy. They just dont belong in such a light hearted childish world.

TFF's Resident Messenger The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While you do have a point in that basically seeing the Disney branding on something immediately gives off the kiddie vibe, reading that there were Final Fantasy characters in the games was a big selling point for me when I made the decision to first buy the game. It was another way to see the characters I liked, as if they had been somehow transported to another world, and made to experience another journey or something.

However as the series progressed, it became less about the inclusion of Final Fantasy characters and more about other stuff. I think it is nice to have them make appearances, like with Vivi and Auron (because those characters were great, and I always wanted more with them). But as long as they don't go overboard and start scraping the bottom of the character barrel, it should be okay. I will stop playing the games in Eiko is somehow seen in Arendelle.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Boxer of the Galaxy The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts Rowan's Avatar
    That was exactly the reason I first wanted to play it also. But later I realised having such important strong characters play such weak and pointless roles, was offensive to them and hurt the ff series imo. Its like casting angelina jolie to play store clerk #2 at pizza hut in a movie about kids throwing rocks at each other. And when people who didnt even play final fantasy and only knew about square from kingdom hearts said "Kingdom hearts is better than FF", I hated it even more. I know its petty, but what the hell, im honest.

#LOCKE4GOD The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For me, it's the opposite. I wish I could take Kingdom Hearts more seriously, but Goofy is the comic relief equivalent of a **** block. Just as I think the game's taking me somewhere meaningful, ****ing Goofy walks into the scene. I think that I'll probably enjoy the new Final Fantasy.

I like the idea and the thought...

but they do it wrong

Honestly.

Seifer and the Disciplinary committee was not that bad, very well done for their characters imo.
    Vivi? Whatever
    Tidus
    Selphie whatever
    Wakka? Whatever
    Cloud? was mad when i was a teenager
    same with Seph
    Tifa was just there
    Cid I didn't like but I dealt with it
    SPOILER!!:
    Aeris is dead

but the one that pissed me off?

that just

ARG I'M MAD TYPIGN THIS

SETZER WHAT THE ****

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

chocolateer The inclusion of FF characters in Kingdom hearts 01habbo's Avatar
    I'm a huge fan of the whole of the kh series and love the inclusion of the ff characters and disney characters being brought together in one game. I thought it made a nice harmony, The ff characters brought into the game the more serious side to the story, I loved it when I was fighting with a multiple of ff characters in kh2 in the huge heartless battle. I even enjoyed the inclusion of the world ends with you characters in kh3d. It makes me want to play the world ends with you. I always look forward to next game to see what new characters will be included and how the current characters will develop.

At least they didnt underestimate the power of sephiroth... Oh wait, apparantly sora can defeat sephiroth...

BULLSHIT.

Seriously. Its a spit in the face.
    Last edited by Rowan; 11-26-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Kingdom hearts is shit

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Kingdom hearts is shit
    shit isnt censored brosnizzle. You can say SHIT as many times as you like

SHIT SHITTY SHIT SHIT

**** is the one that gets censored, shit.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games