Thread: Golden Sun DS

Golden Sun DS

Some of you might know this by now, but Golden Sun is coming back! I couldn't hold back my excitement when I found out!

1up: Golden Sun DS
    Golden Sun DS E3 2009 trailer
    Golden Sun DS Promotional Poster

The game takes place after Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age (duh) and follows the story of the previous heroes' descendants. The four elemental djinns, Eclipse, Ramses, Atlanta, and many more will be coming back. I can't wait!

Looks like I'll be revisiting Golden Sun!

I can't tell, is that still Isaac? I liked him, but I don't like the others. I'm hoping they take and add a few characters.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Golden Sun DS Treize's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyz View Post
    I can't tell, is that still Isaac? I liked him, but I don't like the others. I'm hoping they take and add a few characters.
    According to Azuteor, it is about the previous characters' descendants, so no Issac wouldn't be in it, or at least he wouldn't be a major character.

I'm looking forward to this. I really liked the previous Golden Sun games, and if this one is just as good, it will be a great game. Apparently it isn't coming out until sometime in 2010, but I can wait. We've already been waiting for more than 5 years now anyway.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

I want to play a game. Golden Sun DS Zargabaath's Avatar
    I was ecstatic when this game was announced, I could not believe it. The music for the trailer was beautiful as was the music for the first two games. It will be another RPG for my DS and for my RPG collection.

If I am not mistaken Fils-Aime said it was coming in 2010, even if that is for Japan and the states gets in 2011 I'll still be happy. I'll have other RPGs to take my time.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

come and get some Golden Sun DS Darkwave's Avatar
    I will be also looking forward for it to come out. I really like the other one

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

Wow good find mate looks like im going to have to buy a ds now.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Golden Sun DS T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    Yeah, you can imagine I'm quite ecstatic by the news. It seems that Camelot has heard our prayers, and our pesky e-mails, and decided to gift us with a new installment?

Dang, it's too difficult to top the first two. Those two were awesome, although I see a hint of the Matrix software around. The scenarios, though, were pretty and eye-popping.

If Nintendo can confirm Motoi Sakuraba as the composer of this game (as it has been the earlier two), I pre-order this on the spot. The graphics alone buy me, but the music is key. And by the looks of it, it's going to be another genius set of compositions from one of the best composers out there, period.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Do you remember the Golden Sun DS April Fools joke? Man, that pretty much made me lose all hope for a third Golden Sun game until now. Although, both are successful in motivating fans to revisit the previous games.

Hopefully, the three characters on the promotional poster won't be the only playable characters in the game. In GS, the party is always made up of a Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind Adepts. There will be a fourth party member in order to follow that. Earth, Water, and Wind are shown on the poster.

There is a high chance that the Isaac look-alike is the son of Isaac and Jenna. The other two could be descendants of either Mia and Garet by looks. It's too early to make any assumptions though. Any ideas?

~☆~Muahahaha!!!~☆~ Golden Sun DS SilkAngel's Avatar
    A city where the traffic is slower than a fat kid in a sandbox. -__- A REALLY fat kid. >.<
    YES!!! I can't wait until this comes to the states! I'm glad that it's not on the Wii or anything -_- (Video games aren't meant to be played standing up XD)
    Last edited by SilkAngel; 06-21-2009 at 04:19 PM.
    My TFF Family! <3

Fate, my cuddly and lovable brother-in-law.

Armageddon, my awesome, evil, chaotic younger brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    I was ecstatic when this game was announced, I could not believe it. The music for the trailer was beautiful as was the music for the first two games. It will be another RPG for my DS and for my RPG collection.

If I am not mistaken Fils-Aime said it was coming in 2010, even if that is for Japan and the states gets in 2011 I'll still be happy. I'll have other RPGs to take my time.
    I heard that the game's coming out on January 10, 2010, but I'm unsure of whether or not that's in Japan or not.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

oh man i cant wait i love golden sun its one of the best rpgs out there. here i thought it was just a remake of the gba one but its actually a completely new game thats awesome
    embrace your dreams and your honor

The Original Moogle Knight Golden Sun DS coombsy1989's Avatar
    I'd pretty much thought they'd given up on the series but I did get rather excited by it in Nintendo's E3 keynote this year. It was the only thing I got excited about, bloody vitality sensor...

Anyway yeah so long as it's Golden Sun I'm happy. The moment anyone mentions any DS touch screen gimmicks I'm out of here.

Death Before Dishonor Golden Sun DS Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Golden Sun DS

I only recently heard about this, and I must say I am pumped, I plan to get it, and beat it. Love the series..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!