Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: games(old) that you are looking for

games(old) that you are looking for

ok i dont know if its just me but it doesent seen like there are any great game comming out lately, some may be good but not great. because of this i havent baught a this gen game in a while, ive been looking for and buying the older games, and ive had ire luck ot of them then the new games. so at the moment i have a list of games that i am looking for all older and they go as follows

Ps2
    Dark cloud 2: i just baught the first one and its a really good game
    Tales of Legendia: this is a good series of games and i still havent played this one

GC
    Tales of Symphoniane of my favorite games, i borrowed from a friend but now i need to find my on copy

Xbox
    Elder Scrolls 3: 4 was one of the few great this gen games and i want to see if 3 is as good

Ps
    Suikoden & Suikoden 2: ive played all the ones for ps2 and these are some great games

now i would like to here what games you guys are looking for at the moment, and please no this gen systems (360, ps3, wii, psp, Ds)

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth games(old) that you are looking for Xanatos's Avatar
    I´m looking only for these two older games for now.Both of them are for PS.
    Parasite Eve 2 - One of the best games that I have ever played.
    Dino Crisis 2 - Well my brother wants to play this game again.
    But it´s kinda hard to find them or I just have no luck.
    Recently I bought FF IX because my old copy was broken so I play FF IX again.

Tsuna Feesh games(old) that you are looking for Fate's Avatar
    Tales of Symphonia - I am seriously looking for this game. I've heard so many great things about it, but I've never actually had the chance to play it.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

come and get some games(old) that you are looking for Darkwave's Avatar
    I am looking for final fantasy 4&5. And also legend of Dragoon.

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

Master of the Shadow Key games(old) that you are looking for KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    If anybody has any idea on how to find FFVIII and IX, I would appreciate it. I'm also looking for the original Silent Hill. (oooooo...creeppyyyy)
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Tsuna Feesh games(old) that you are looking for Fate's Avatar
    It appears these ancient games can now only be ordered online. I mean, some are over 10 years, and now we start looking for them. I got my FFIX game from buying it online. It was only about $20 with free shipping, so you should be able to get it without any problems. But maybe if we wait one day, they'll remake it? But that's another topic.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! games(old) that you are looking for Tallulah's Avatar
    Tombi for Playstation 1. I hear it is quite had to find, and expensive, since the developers WhoopeeCamp dissolved, but I remember playing the demo and being very frustrated on not being able to play everything, as it was so intriguing.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ games(old) that you are looking for Treize's Avatar
    Yeah, a lot of these old games can be purchased online pretty easily and at a very reasonable price. Others will be hard to find and very expensive. It really just depends on the game you are looking for. I'm not really looking to buy a game right now, but I can list some games that I plan to purchase sometime in the future that are old:

Tales of Legendia - PS2
    Tales of the Abyss - PS2
    Radiata Stories - PS2
    Shining Tears - PS2
    Shining Force EXA - PS2
    Xenogears - PS1 (Maybe)

These are really the only games I'm looking to buy for older systems.

Larick, I agree that there aren't that many good looking games coming out recently. Some of the portable systems are coming out with interesting games, but I haven't seen any console games that I've wanted to buy yet. I haven't even bought a PS3 or Wii yet because I haven't found enough good games out there that would make it worth buying one.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Certified tech, come at me! games(old) that you are looking for SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    these are the old games i'm saving up to buy:

Megaman X7 (PS2)
    Megaman X8 (PS2)
    Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

I'm also thinking about getting the game mercenaries. I heard good things about it.
    Currently Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    It appears these ancient games can now only be ordered online. I mean, some are over 10 years, and now we start looking for them. I got my FFIX game from buying it online. It was only about $20 with free shipping, so you should be able to get it without any problems. But maybe if we wait one day, they'll remake it? But that's another topic.
    eather that or there is a slim chance that you canfind the games on the market, its pretty enteresting to see what you can find, i found suikoden 3,4 and dark cloud in one day, but ya teh internet is the way to go, but i still havent really looked into it yet

Finally Back! :D games(old) that you are looking for Benjisan's Avatar
    Man, what old games don't i want to get?

So many good memories renting games out from the local video store and nowadays can't be found anywhere

Some of the games i'm trying to get include:
    Metal Gear Solid 1, 2 and 3
    Final Fantasy VIII and IX
    Silent Hill
    Resident Evil
    Devil May Cry
    Because balding old men with ninja swords are so in right now

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み games(old) that you are looking for ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    Aw man, there are loads of old games I would love to get.

But these are the ones I'm trying to get at the mo.

Soul Blade- PS1
    Pokemon Yellow, Red, Gold & Silver- Gameboy
    Vagrant Story- PS1
    Final Fantasy VI- PS1/GBA
    007: Tomorrow Never Dies- PS1

Registered User games(old) that you are looking for Yesha's Avatar
    I Like to have the Shadow Hearts first series.. since I finished 2;covenant and 3;from the new world.. I Like to know what happened to the first series because the second series is the continuation of it.. but I couldn't find it here.. and I have aLot of games to compLete.. oh.. and La Corda Prima D'Oro PS2 game.. because I'm a great fan of this anime..
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Something smells shiesty... games(old) that you are looking for IceColdPillow's Avatar
    Well, I'm looking for Chrono Trigger for the NES [and looking for a NES]
    Phantasy Star Online for the dreamcast
    and FFVI and IX

Hey, i hAve alot of the games you guys want[especially the PS2 ones] plus Dino Crisis 2 haha and an extra copy of FFVIII and X. hit me up if you need anything, lets work out a trade?
    How about I wash your mouth out with a revolver?....

Lets be best friends

I'm always on the lookout for:

Chrono-Cross. I've always wanted to play this game... but I've never seen it. I guess ordering online is the only way.

Prince of Persia (SoT) I broke my disk... so now I need to find another.

Legend of the Dragoon. I used to have it but in the move it got lost ;;

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    PS2: Dark Cloud 2. I too have the first one, and LOVED it. Thats on my top 10 list for PS2 games... I think it's called Dark Chronical, the second one. I could be wrong. >>;;

PSOne: Final Fantasy VIII. I need a brand new one which is cheap. >>;;

I think thats all... ^^

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Just kind of there. games(old) that you are looking for Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tales of Symphonia for Gamecube.
    I rented this game a while back but didn't get to finish it.

Pokemon Emerald Version for Gameboy Advance.
    I'm starting to collect the pokemon advance generation games, And gamestop doesn't have a copy.

Warcraft II battle.net edition for PC.
    Again like with the pokemon games i want to collect Blizzard games too.
    Most of them i can still get at gamestop but sadly warcraft II is out of print.

Anything related to Guilty Gear as well.

I'm gonna check out the flea market probably next week. they tend to have good deals on games. I used to find some good stuff out there.
    Last edited by Calvan; 06-14-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

The Azure Flame games(old) that you are looking for Raziel13's Avatar
    lets see

the only game im really looking for is Ys III: Wanderers from Ys, for the ps2, it only came out in japan so i would need a japanese modded ps2 to play it

Don't bash it till you've tried it games(old) that you are looking for MILK's Avatar
    its wierd because i walked into k-mart like a year or two ago and there was ff VII through FF IX for like 10 bucks each....so kaching.....though it was kinda wierd they were still selling new copies....
    Looking for the persona games because someone said they were really cool to me

My TFF Family

My annoying, random, and video game-addicted cousin Ralz

My gunslinging, chicken obsessed younger brother H.U.N.K

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Cid View Post
    its wierd because i walked into k-mart like a year or two ago and there was ff VII through FF IX for like 10 bucks each....so kaching.....though it was kinda wierd they were still selling new copies....
    ive had something like that too, i went into a cd world a little while ago and i baught FF Cronicals and anthology brand new, they also had FF origens, and crono cross new, so ya its weird this was like 5 months ago and i went in there a few days ago and they have none of these games anymore

Don't bash it till you've tried it games(old) that you are looking for MILK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larick View Post
    ive had something like that too, i went into a cd world a little while ago and i baught FF Cronicals and anthology brand new, they also had FF origens, and crono cross new, so ya its weird this was like 5 months ago and i went in there a few days ago and they have none of these games anymore
    ya they probably would sell fast if they advertised it...anyways k-mart stopped selling video games where im at so i couldnt get anymore....wait what games does anthology have on it?

My TFF Family

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Cid View Post
    ya they probably would sell fast if they advertised it...anyways k-mart stopped selling video games where im at so i couldnt get anymore....wait what games does anthology have on it?
    In the North American version, Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI were in Final Fantasy Anthology. I've heard that the PAL version had Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy V in Final Fantasy Anthology, but since I didn't buy that version, I'm not sure.

I'm also thinking about getting one of the AR Tonelico games, but I'm not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Cid
    I think I might also want to get some of the persona games too. They look interesting, but I already have quite a few games that I want to get already, so I might not get around to buying these.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

Recently, i've been trying to find:

Kings Field [PS1/FPS RPG]
    Parasite Eve [PS1/RPG]
    Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn [PC/D&D RPG]

So, if anyone wants to send me those for free, I won't say no

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Registered User games(old) that you are looking for HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Beat Parasite Eve, its an awesome game.

As for me I am only looking for two games:

PSX: (Not sure on title) its a final fantasy fighting game, its uber-old and its the name of Zell's Ultimate weapon on FF VIII

PS2:Kingdom Hearts One, Now that I have almost beaten KH2 on proud mode I really want to do the same on 1, plus I never beat sephiroth on 1.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み games(old) that you are looking for ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    Beat Parasite Eve, its an awesome game.

As for me I am only looking for two games:

PSX: (Not sure on title) its a final fantasy fighting game, its uber-old and its the name of Zell's Ultimate weapon on FF VIII

PS2:Kingdom Hearts One, Now that I have almost beaten KH2 on proud mode I really want to do the same on 1, plus I never beat sephiroth on 1.
    The game you're thinking of is Ehrgiez.

Which reminds me, I want that game too...

I remember playing it at the arcades a few years ago. I was Cloud every time .

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    The game you're thinking of is Ehrgiez.

Which reminds me, I want that game too...

I remember playing it at the arcades a few years ago. I was Cloud every time .
    It's actually Ehrgeiz. Now that I think of it, I want Ehrgeiz also. There are just too many older games that I want. Getting some of these games should bide me over until some better games start to come out for the newer systems.
    TFF Family:

i have Ehrgeiz on my computer so im good on that, i started playing that again because of Dissidia thats about to come out

how did you get on your computer...rom im guessing or is there a pc version? you know if they would have it on ebay?

My TFF Family

yea i got a rom for it, ps1 emulator

weird id never heard of that game until now, i looked it up and sadly it doesnt draw my eye, just kind of an interesting find

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast