Thread: Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer"

O Rly? Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer" Arch's Avatar

Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer"

this was one of the first games i played on the ps2 because that was when it came out it was wayyyy under rated i loved this game! the only thing is that it was really short and the characters remind me of FFX characters but its about an apprentice bouncer,it sounds stupid but its a really good game that you can probably get for like 5 bucks because its soo old now..

does anyone remember this game?!

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

I want to play a game. Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer" Zargabaath's Avatar
    I remember the game, never played it though. My friend did play the game and we both agree that Dauragon C. Mikado is one bad-ass name. The name has an aura of authority and power - it's epic. If I get around to it I'll buy the game. It is one game that I have wanted to add to my collection for a very long time but have forgotten to buy it.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer" ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    I remember the game the Bouncer, man that was a long time ago. The Bouncer was my very first RPG, no I never finished it though. The game was ok, it was alot of fun on multiplayer mode though. I will one of these days go back and pick-up another copy.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Registered User Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer" Fayt.'s Avatar
    The Bouncer? Squaresoft's attempt as a beam 'em up with some RPG flavor right?

I didn't mind it, but I'd prefer an old school fighter like Streets of Rage, or a full blown hack n' slash game of the Dynasty Warriors ilk over it.

I loved it.While it was way too short it had a few qualities that made up for that.I went through the game like 300 times and increased everyones moves and stats.Unfortunatly my current copy doesnt work so I need to replace that.Anyway id say 7/10.

Registered User Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer"
    I hate being the "negative Nancy" on this thread, but I didn't like The Bouncer. It was short (I didn't bother to replay all the characters), and the actual gameplay was really stiff. Also, I just found the story to be not so great. It's been a while since I picked up this game, but when I did play it, I just didn't see where the romantic chemistry between Dominique and Sion came from.

I will say that for the time of its release the game looked really incredible. It had wonderful graphics, and the voice acting was superb.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Alpha & Omega Does anyone remember the game "Bouncer" Einherjan's Avatar
    I loved Bouncer back in the day. I got it on the day it was released. When I look bad back on it, I see it was a rather mediocre fighting game. I mean it was a neat concept, but I think I would rather play Tekken for a quick fighting game fix. It was one of those games like X-2 where you ask yourself, "Why Square, why?"

Che
    It wasn't horrible, I actually liked it. Although it was way too short, you could replay it over and over with increased stats. I totally forgot how the story went, though. Graphics were great.

Yeah I played this game for a short while at my Brother's friends house, it was fun for the time, being one of the first PS2 games and all, but I presume it's quite bad these days.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Yeah the graphics were great at the time, however as che mentioned it was way too short.

So short infact i played the game from start to finish with a friend in a standing position in the back arse of a smyths toy store.

Needless to say i never purchased it as a result

Did enjoy it though all the same

Blog Entries
    Haha I liked how they let you skip through all the scenes if you wanted to, which meant that you could pretty much get through the entire game in like 30 minutes if you knew what you were doing lol.

But yeah, it definitely was one of those short but sweet games. I don't think I could ever justify me buying it at full price, but nonetheless it had a simple yet addictive concept of beat-em-up fighting stages, and then between each stage you could upgrade your characters with experience points which was kinda sweet. My favorite character was definitely Kou, his kicks were quick and did a lot of damage.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2