Thread: Cloud is in Super Smash Bros

chocolateer Cloud is in Super Smash Bros 01habbo's Avatar

Cloud is in Super Smash Bros

I have no words right now other than pure happiness.

There's no price or release date yet for Cloud, but Nintendo have said that they will release more details in December.

Source: Kotaku

Certified tech, come at me! Cloud is in Super Smash Bros SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was pretty surprised when this got announced, pretty cool that they're introducing FF stuff into smash bros. The amiibo is a nice bonus, makes me wonder if they're going to announce a final fantasy game on a Nintendo platform. I am pretty convinced that square has some plan to release the FF7 remake to the NX, I'm calling it.
    Currently Playing:

Queen Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Crescent's Avatar
    Haha love it. So left field. Loved his motion sickness reference while on the King of Red Lions xD Cloud's(/FFVII) stage is perrrfect *_* That backdrop of Midgar always gets me in the feels. Blade beam looks epic (one of my fave attacks) as well as Climhazzard n the Omnislash (as always) which Im sure is his Final Smash. Cant believe they included summons *_* let alone so manyy I feel so spoiled! Takahiro Sakurai is one of my fave seiyuus. Amazing trailer. So many great FFVII references in one. Gave me tingles. #FFVIIisbae

Tbh I prefer FFVII n any of it's characters in SSB than All-Stars.

Boxer of the Galaxy Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Rowan's Avatar
    hmm. There are worse ways to molest the ff7 name... DoC and dissidia come to mind.

The Mad God Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    hmm. There are worse ways to molest the ff7 name... DoC and dissidia come to mind.
    I enjoyed both of those, lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Consistently Average Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cool i really like the look of this I'm wondering though how many Nintendo games has cloud been in? I thought that was the first criteria to be a part of a smash bros game. Like maybe an older final fantasy character who's been on a Nintendo console like tera or Cecil ( or even like golbez or Sabin but i guess they already have a brawler like ryu already).

Kinda hoping that when i wake up tomorrow this won't be a product of my drunkenness and is actually happening but I guess we will see. .
    Seems pretty coherent so far thank god for auto correct on my phone
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

TFF's Resident Messenger Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Zisa View Post
    Cool i really like the look of this I'm wondering though how many Nintendo games has cloud been in? I thought that was the first criteria to be a part of a smash bros game. Like maybe an older final fantasy character who's been on a Nintendo console like tera or Cecil ( or even like golbez or Sabin but i guess they already have a brawler like ryu already).

Kinda hoping that when i wake up tomorrow this won't be a product of my drunkenness and is actually happening but I guess we will see. .
    Seems pretty coherent so far thank god for auto correct on my phone
    Technically, he appears in several Nintendo games. Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, the original Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and the upcoming Final Fantasy Explorers game for 3DS.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Queen Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Crescent's Avatar
    What better way to molest the FFVII name than to attempt to Remake the very thing that made it great in the first place? HD graphics don't guarantee shit. Have u played DoC or Dissidia? They're both great games. DoC more debatable lol. And Supersmash bros is hella fun. Cloud looks great in there x)

Bananarama Cloud is in Super Smash Bros Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mooooooooooooooo

That cash cow just got milked again . I'm waiting for my FF7 "ribbon" condoms. Protects your ultimate weapon from all status effects, including pregnancy, aids and gonorrhea.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Another sword character. *yawn*
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

#SwordCharacterMasterRace.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    What better way to molest the FFVII name than to attempt to Remake the very thing that made it great in the first place? HD graphics don't guarantee shit. Have u played DoC or Dissidia? They're both great games. DoC more debatable lol. And Supersmash bros is hella fun. Cloud looks great in there x)
    dissidia is an example of everything I ever wanted to happen , gone horribly wrong. shit gameplay, shit storyline, undeserving characters given preferential storyline treatment. That game is a mess.

DoC only cool thing was the fact that hojo was still alive, I always thought he was one of the most sinister characters in the franchise, severely undermined. Without Hojo, the events of ff7 would never have unfolded. Most people dont realize that.

Well its nice to know that nintendo needs to ride playstations coat-tails to achieve higher success.

dissidia is an example of everything I ever wanted to happen , gone horribly wrong. shit gameplay, shit storyline, undeserving characters given preferential storyline treatment. That game is a mess.
    Lol
    Last edited by loaf; 11-21-2015 at 09:40 AM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I loved Dissidia's gameplay, personally. Just the right balance of character build strategy, combat strategy, and skill.

And then there's the fact that the game let me unleash this monstrosity. Dare anyone to try and beat my speed kill time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    Just because u suck at a game doesn't make it shit lol
    lol and why should that mean i suck at it? I bet theres things you dont enjoy that you're an expert at.

Big whoop! Clouds in my back yard, raking leaves

Registered User Cloud is in Super Smash Bros LauriJ's Avatar
    So, who's gonna be next? My bet's on Duke!