Last year a small independent studio released Black Sigil :Blade of the Exciled for the nintendo ds. Anyone else play this one??? If so what you think??

Anyone who likes the classic final fantasy style should like this game. Its a new game that tried to capture the magic of classic "golden age rpg" like ff 6 and chrono trigger.

I did like the game being a big fan of classic style it delivered well. it wasnt phenomenal but to a fan of old school is a new and fresh twist on the type of rpg i love. I havent seen anything about this game on this site so i thought i'd see if anyone else has any impressions on this one considering the game is in a final fantasy style. (reminds me graphically of 6) Has a fighing style simmilar to chrono trigger.

overall a good story.. good charachters, not a great system to master..mostly just leveling up and gaining abilities with levels. Good variety of sidequests and things to do outside of the main game..hidden (optional) charachters. The enemy encounter rate is frusturatingly highh and thats comming from someone who likes random encounters. Another drawback is this games glitches!! they can be pretty bad and have had some repots of the totalling glitcing up to become unplayable!!
My glitches were overcommable and i completed the game and overall i liked

anyone ??????