Thread: Biggest bet of all time (old vs. new)

Biggest bet of all time (old vs. new) rJ floW's Avatar

Biggest bet of all time (old vs. new)

I would bet everyone in this ****in forum that everyone who has played NHL Hockey, Blades of Steel, Wayne Gretzky's Hockey, MLB Baseball, Harlem Globetrotters Real Deal Basketball, or any of those other old school sports games could keep up with the new generation with their new games like madden 10, NHL, MLB 2010.....

BUT

If if you have ONLY played Madden 10, or any games in the last 9 years, there is NO way you could compete with us in the old school games, the twitchy graphics, the glitches, the simplistic techniques, you would just not get! So grow the **** up and start playin some blades of ****ING steel!!!

Psiko HOLLA

PS Where the F UCK is the oldschool forum??????
    Last edited by rJ floW; 12-02-2009 at 12:32 AM.
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Che
    You have an interesting point. On Thanksgiving I was playing the new Super Mario Bros. game for Wii with my girlfriend, sister, and dad and I was raping them. Not literally. I wouldn't rape my family (or girlfriend, she's family you assholes).

Later that night we went to her house and she had early work so we just plugged in her SNES and we were playing Super Mario 3. She's so ****ing good. She remembers everything, gets all the extra shit and never dies. I die on some ****ing random turtles and shit. :/

I think I ran out of lives and she had like 38 or something when we warped to World 8.

Biggest bet of all time (old vs. new) rJ floW's Avatar
    stop following me you ****in TFF stalking whore of a jew! jesus christ will someone else post something fun so Che doesnt have to follow me around, I hate having my Aug 2001 being outdone by a TFF GOD 2000 muthaf ucka! FUC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

PS...the crack in my sig looks like such high quality! I want the recipe
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

The Lost Writer Biggest bet of all time (old vs. new) Psiko's Avatar
    Blades of Steel! Hell to the yes!

How about some Tecmo Super Bowl? That puts Madden to shame on the FUN FACTOR.

Bases Loaded? Nintendo World Cup? Ice Hockey? Double Dribble? NBA Jam?

Yep, all way better than the current sports games. Give me TSB any day of the week. Anderson will run up a storm, and freaking Mike Singletary will be rolling the in sacks, like he used to, before he was dropping his pants during motivational speeches.

HOLLA BACK FLOW

And the Old Skool forum is deceased. So we'll just take over this one!
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Che
    Dude, double dribble. What an amazing game! The "cutscenes" when you dunk were just amazing.

I wish I could remember this NES baseball game that I used to play with two controllers by myself when I was grounded. I'd hold one controller in my hand and use my foot to press A or B on the second controller to pitch to myself. Hahaha.

Also, nothing TO THIS DAY beats Blades of Steel.

The only genre that got better with age I think is soccer. FIFA 10 is amazing, and I don't remember any good oldschool soccer games.

ps: **** you rJ I'll stalk you if I want to.

The Lost Writer Biggest bet of all time (old vs. new) Psiko's Avatar
    No way man, Nintendo World Cup was the most EPIC soccer game ever invented. Give it a whirl and you shall have to agree.

Why do games get worse? You'd think these developers could take a page from the old books...
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.