View Poll Results: Are you getting this game?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 50.00%
  • No...

0 0%
  • Too soon to decide.

2 50.00%

Thread: Anyone else plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks?

Registered User Anyone else plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks?

Anyone else plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks?

There's not too much information about this game yet, but the release date is approaching pretty soon (December 7, 2009). As far as anything storywise, I really couldn't find anything. I'm not even sure if it's another sequel to Windwaker. I'm sort of surprised that there hasn't been too much info yet.

I want it, because I am a big fan of Toon Link. I just really like the Zelda franchise a lot, so I am planning on getting this game. If it IS another sequel to Windwaker, I would really like to know how all the land got dry again. Maybe it will be explained in this title.

Here's a link to a trailer if you haven't seen it:

YouTube - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Trailer GDC 2009 Trailer

Haha, his conductor outfit is sooo super adorable!

Maybe it's too soon to actually ask this question, but I just want to know if there's anyone else planning on getting this game?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

A Plain Old Derp Anyone else plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks? Padraic's Avatar
    Ha, I might get, I just saw the trailer and was wondering... For every TL game is there gonna be some sort of vehicle? First a talking boat, then a normal boat... and now a train??

The game itself looks really childish (as do the others but this one more so) but looks like it has the challenge for older gamers. Is there even a plot to this besides Zelda wants her own personal train tracks?? If your not saving her, your giving her shit... a needy one she is .

When I first saw spirit tracks I thought it would have to do something with bears and their tracks... like the native americans followed. The robot, or armour (whatever it is, this game looks high tech enough -_-') thing looks like a useless add-in... and is just an extra challenge for "veteren" gamers. I just hope it intertwines with the story.

This looks like a sound game, and I might/hopefully get it if I can manage the money

Little Pandemonic Carnival Anyone else plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks? Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    I'm surprised there's not much information about it as well, but I definitely plan on purchasing it. I've liked all the games with Toon Link in it so far (never finished Minish Cap though), and honestly I need another reason to justify carrying my DS around with me all the time.

Hopefully we'll be able to learn more about it before its release, so there can be more to discuss!