Thread: It all makes scense now (spoilers)

YESPS! It all makes scense now (spoilers) Ventus's Girl's Avatar

It all makes scense now (spoilers)

Okay, i played birth by sleep the other day, and then i looked up some videos about it, and here is a conversation I had over Youtube... If you see any wholes in our logic, please tell me...

HulloKat:GAH. YOU GUYS!!! SE isn't lazy or ran out of characters. They're all connected! Ventus went into Sora's heart (just like Kairi did that one time..) and sooooo later, when Sora became a heartless, his nobody was Roxas, which is why Roxas looks like Ven, because Ven is a part of Sora's heart. Vanitus is a part of Ven, so he's a part of Sora. Anyway Vanitus hasn't really been explained yet. More game(s) coming. And Ansem from kh1 is Terra/Xehanort's Heartless. Xemnas is his Nobody. aha!

ME:EXACTLY! and the last part about Terra Xehanort and Xemnas... What about Ansem? I was thinking the same thing you were until i remembered that Xemnas is ansem the wises nobody, and Dark ansem was hi heartless, and i kept trying to peice together how terra and riku could fit into that category, but then i remembered for KH2 when Riku like transformed into ansem.. and Terra has a special connection to Rikku just as Aqua does to Kairi or Ventus does to Sora... KH is confusing...Also, Where does Xion come into this equation... she was just a doll with sora's memorie... did her heart go to him too? so now does sora have like 5 hearts? Cuz there's Ventus, Vanitas, Roxas and Xion, and his... is that why he is such a powerful kid, and why he's so good with a keyblade? Doesnt he also have a part of Kairis too from the first game when he became a heartless? Oh and btw, if sora gave up his heart to save kairi and the others, wouldnt he not be a heartless because of vens heart?So when kairi gave him apart of her heart when he became a heartless, did she also give him a part of nomine's???
    There are alot of unnanswered questions... hopefullyKH3D will clear some stuff up for me... and i saw a preiview for it and somehow SORA AND VEN MEET... LIKE 9 YEARS AFTER BIRTH BY SLEEP! Its funny because Sora thinks its roxas, then Ven explains sorta what me and you are talking about.... I cant wait until KH3D... also do ya think that roxas is like a renewed form of Ven? Like when sora went to sleep it also erased vens memory? because when roxas first came to the organization he couldnt remember anything... also with his name, they knew he was connected to sora (AKA His nobody) so they rearranged the letters in Sora, and put a kye (X) in it (Like they do for all organization 13 members) Ironic how Ventus WAS the Kye, he was the one who created it with Vanitus (But destroyed it) so it could be very proovable that roxas might be Ven... its also proveable that ven is not roxas.... who knows.. lets just wait until KH3D comes out....

IM A LOGICAL THINKER OKAY!!!!

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua

The Mad God It all makes scense now (spoilers) Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: It all makes scense now (spoilers)

Xemnas actually isn't Ansem's nobody, never was. The real Ansem the wise never became heartless, that was all Xehanort. He stole Ansem's name. So Ansem fits nowhere into the equation lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

YESPS! It all makes scense now (spoilers) Ventus's Girl's Avatar

Re: It all makes scense now (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Xemnas actually isn't Ansem's nobody, never was. The real Ansem the wise never became heartless, that was all Xehanort. He stole Ansem's name. So Ansem fits nowhere into the equation lol.
    OHHHH OKAY! that makes alot more scence... my bro tried to tell me that earlier but i got confused XP thanks for clearing that up for me

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua