Hello and welcome everyone to the "Ask Zidane" thread, where you will be able to receive valuable information from the world's greatest thief, none other then myself, the great Zidane!

Zidane!

I currently have in my possession all of the available materia types from my world and was curious if you could send me some special types from yours????

Avid reader, Yuffie

Dear Yuffie: sorry to inform you, but in my world, there happens to be no such thing as materia! This is a sad occurrence indeed, as unlike in our world, even the average person could have the opportunity to utilize spells or abilities. In my world, you are either destined to become a great thief, such as myself, or you may end up something kinda like...Quina, I guess..

Hey Zidane…..

It’s Edward… I was wondering if you know of any real way to resurrect the dead?... If not is necrophilia acceptable where you are from? If I can’t have her then I just don’t feel like living….

Usually the good ol’ Phoenix Down or a Life2 spell does the job, but if that doesn't work, then I don't know of any other way to come back from the dead, sorry to break it to you Edward. However, a fellow treasure hunter friend of mine by the name of Locke said something about finding and harnessing the power of Phoenix itself may be able to bring back the dead, but I have a bad feeling that messing with the Phoenix can bring about disastrous things, like burning a home down or whatnot, so be careful and have a fireproof cage for your flaming bird if you intend to find it!

Howdy Zidane,

I was jus wondern’ how deres so many types of magik!? Wheres it all come from?

Your friend,
The wonderin’ Hillbilly: Billy!

Well, according to all the different Final Fantasies, magic comes from Black and White Wizard vendors, different kinds of books, monsters, Espers, materia, equipment, a grid, scrolls, and even ourselves! I think the better question is where DOESN'T magic come from?

Thank you for the wonderful letters, now I'm off to get some big treasure, so I will get to your letters next month! Till then, take care! -Zidane