Welcome yet again to another rendition of Ritz's Column where this month I finally tracked down Ezel in preparation for the next issue of Chocobo Digest. This week, there is a new clan in the ranks that is sweeping the continent by storm. In the Clan Auctions, they slowly worked their way up in the control ranks and nearly acquired it all in their name.

This clan is led by a brave lad by the name of Luso Clemens, who had been given the reigns by his elder and previous clan leader Cid. It had been called Clan Gully. So I went to the Clan's recent location, the airy and spacious Camoa, to have a bit of a chat with Luso.

So I went into the local Tavern and ordered myself a drink and a small snack as I sat down with the clan leader of the latest gossiped clan.

Ritz: So, how's it feel to be such a celebrity in a short amount of time?
Luso: Well, the clan was already kinda big before I even joined, so I didn't really do much. But I guess during the clan auctions and all the quests we've done, I've become a bit of an icon, eh?

Ritz: Well, speaking of Icon, how did you come to be in charge of your clan?
Luso: Well, Cid had always been the leader, but then he became gravely injured. He asked me to fill in his shoes and at the time I was concerned about him, so I couldn't say no. I was both excited and upset at the same time; and that's not a very good feeling to have.

Ritz: I can imagine. So tell me who you think the best clan member you have is, and how you recruited them.
Luso: Well, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, so I can't really judge on who is the best one, but a Gria girl in my group stands out, though. I don't know what it is, but I feel really weird when we're out doing the same quests or errands and the like. I feel all warm and my adrenaline pumps.. it's weird.

Ritz: Ah, young love. I believe you're having a crush, dear Luso.
Luso: ...Really? *blush* Wow. I.. uh...

Ritz: Go on, next time you see her, tell her how you feel. Though how do you like living here in this version of Ivalice?
Luso: It's really fun! I love all the adventures that I've been on and all the quests I take. I never grow tired of living here. But I suppose I have to head home sometime...

Ritz: Aye, I know what you mean. I remember when I first came to Ivalice. Things were so different and there were so many creatures and things to see that hadn't been seen before. So tell me, what was your most memorable quest?
Luso: That'd have to be the most difficult and hardest one that I've been on thus far. I was only limited to 3 other members, so I had to choose very carefully who I wanted to take. And there were so many beasts in the area, and we could only fight off a certain kind for the kind of material they have. We barely made it out of there....

Ritz: Wow, I had one of those. They're rough. So, in closing, what would you say would be your worst quest that you had to take on?
Luso: Oh, boy... do I have to answer that one? *shudder* It was a quest I had to do by myself. You know how in some shows guys have to, er... crossdress for some reason or another? …..I had to do that.... and I don't want to ever do it again....

Oh, dear. Well, in any case. That's Luso for you. I'm sure he'll be as interesting as ever in the coming months. Although I wish I could've seen him in a dress. I'm sure he would have been so cute. Until next time, my faithful readers. This is Ritz, putting down the pen.