Thread: (Spoilers) Question about boss of game

(Spoilers) Question about boss of game

Spoiler:
    Orphan

has a lot of health and I come close to dying a lot against him when he hits his 4000 hit attack. My party is Lightening, Fang, and Hope each having around 5k health, can I have a battle strategy please?
    ** Does he cast Doom?

Che

Re: (Spoilers) Question about boss of game

Switch to SEN/SEN/SEN if you have it for the attack, or at least one SEN if you can. Then heal up with MED/MED/MED, or MED/MED/COM or some variant right afterwards.

Then RAV/RAV/RAV to stagger and COM/COM/COM to do damage.

The Quiet One (Spoilers) Question about boss of game Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is also the only near the end of the game boss that you can juggle. So it is best to take advantage of that juggling when you're fighting him. If you are hurting on HP just make sure at least one person is a Ravager or Commando so that he remains juggled while Staggered.

Since it is a timed fight you are best if you play totally offensive against him. Since it seems like you are pretty low on the Crystarium with only 5k HP at that point. You'll be in for scrapping by on the seconds with doom nearly killing you even playing totally offensive against the guy. Just make sure to juggle as much as you can so that he can't get attacks off, even if you have to attack early in before you'll full. It is better than allowing a big attack to go off and force you to heal.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

This ain't no place for no hero (Spoilers) Question about boss of game Tiffany's Avatar

I was going to say that the HP seems a bit low too, if you find you're stuck going back to grind a bit in Orphan's Cradle (or even going back to either Eden or Gran Pulse) would really benefit you.

I beat him by poisoning him and then focusing on healing while his HP went down. When it went away I'd get him poisoned and focus on healing again.

Foxdie

i 5 starrd him with something like this
    Snow,Vanille,Hope
    SEN/SAB/SYN
    COM/RAV/MED
    RAV/RAV/MED
    COM/RAV/RAV
    SEN/MED/MED

tip forget about your fav characters and get 1s with the classes u need

@ the start i waited until i was all buffd an he was debuffd switchd 2 COM/RAV/MED for 1 turn and then switched 2 RAV/RAV/MED until staggerd and did COM/RAV/RAV
    Last edited by Foxdie; 04-15-2010 at 02:23 AM.

I have to say I just ended up staggering him over and over and ended up beating both forms (2nd is much easier) I beat him with 5k health Thanks very much for the help guys, it was definately useful because I used all of the guides you guys gave me and combined them and won!