Thread: Register your game! Special Item!

Che

Register your game! Special Item!

The "special item" you get for registering your game (should be a little card in front of the instruction booklet in your game case) is a special item in Final Fantasy XIV when it comes out apparently later this year.

edit: I think this is for PS3 only.
    Last edited by Che; 03-10-2010 at 02:45 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Register your game! Special Item!

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    The "special item" you get for registering your game (should be a little card in front of the instruction booklet in your game case) is a special item in Final Fantasy XIV when it comes out apparently later this year.

edit: I think this is for PS3 only.
    I haven't registered mine yet, but I know that I got something too for the 360??

It is a mystery...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

This ain't no place for no hero Register your game! Special Item! Tiffany's Avatar

The item with the 360 is an avatar oufit. You can choose from either a male or female PSICOM uniform... similar to what Lightening wears. For girls at least.

Death Before Dishonor Register your game! Special Item! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't had the chance to register mine yet, but I definitely plan to either today or tomorrow.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've not registered my game either.

At this moment in time, I'm unsure if I'll be getting FFXIV. It's something I'm thinking about getting when I get a job, but even so... £7ish a month isn't too bad for a MMO (if it'll cost the same as FFXI, that is).

... now I'm curious as to what the item is. >>;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

A Plain Old Derp Register your game! Special Item! Padraic's Avatar

What I'm confused about is why they didn't make the object something for XIII, not XIV?

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Sandchu View Post
    What I'm confused about is why they didn't make the object something for XIII, not XIV?
    Any object in FFXIII would have been wasting on an upgrade, and you can't just give out a special item that's gonna be considered one of the final weapons or something through a code.

FFXIV items make much more sense. It promotes their other game in the series coming out this year, since you already bought this one.

The Quiet One Register your game! Special Item! Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They say it also puts your name in for the PS3 beta of FFXIV as well. I haven't done anything with mine yet, but it would be a good thing to find out though. I did read that it would cancel your PC beta application if you put one in for that. So you will want to keep that in mind. From the specs they were saying the beta is going to only be able to run on high end PCs unlike the final product. So that might sway your decision. Anyway, glad to see we got the same treatment as the Japanese did with their copies of FFXIII.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    They say it also puts your name in for the PS3 beta of FFXIV as well. I haven't done anything with mine yet, but it would be a good thing to find out though. I did read that it would cancel your PC beta application if you put one in for that. So you will want to keep that in mind. From the specs they were saying the beta is going to only be able to run on high end PCs unlike the final product. So that might sway your decision. Anyway, glad to see we got the same treatment as the Japanese did with their copies of FFXIII.
    It does put your name in for the beta for ps3, I finally entered mine in today.

<3<3

Registered User Register your game! Special Item! WilsonDean1990's Avatar

What happened after you entered it, did you get a Email saying "you have been entered into FFXIV beta"

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Che

No, you just put your name in. You aren't actually confirmed to be in the beta.