Thread: 12:01 FFXIII Release

SeeD Instructor 12:01 FFXIII Release theblackmonster's Avatar

12:01 FFXIII Release

It is here and we are so close to finally getting our hands on this release. ill be attending the midnight release at my local gamestop which is less then a mile from my house.

how will everyone else be acquiring FFXIII?

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 12:01 FFXIII Release Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Re: 12:01 FFXIII Release

I Still Have To Wait For It, Cause I Don't Have Any Of The Systems Required To Play It...

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

I want to play a game. 12:01 FFXIII Release Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theblackmonster View Post
    It is here and we are so close to finally getting our hands on this release. ill be attending the midnight release at my local gamestop which is less then a mile from my house.

how will everyone else be acquiring FFXIII?
    I'm going to swoop down as Vincent did in Advent Children and take your copy, sell it for less than market price, order some pizza for when I play my copy of FFXIII, and then go to my local gamestop for their midnight release to pick my copy up.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Registered User 12:01 FFXIII Release

^ I'm going to buy mine from Zargabaath after he takes your copy, because it will be cheaper and I like saving money.

But really, I have no idea when I'll get my copy. I want to get it when it's released, but I may have to wait a while because right now, I have no way to get to a game store to pick one up. The very moment I can get it though, I'm going to snatch it up.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. 12:01 FFXIII Release Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    But really, I have no idea when I'll get my copy. I want to get it when it's released, but I may have to wait a while because right now, I have no way to get to a game store to pick one up. The very moment I can get it though, I'm going to snatch it up.
    Too bad you don't live in Milwaukee, because SHORTY I COULD TAKE YOU THERE.

I'm sorry, but I had to make that joke.

I might try and go tomorrow after class, seeing as I still have a gift card to Best Buy with about $35 left on it, and I need a new set of earbuds anyway.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Death Before Dishonor 12:01 FFXIII Release Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Me and all of my nerdy homie's will be attending the midnight release. I have it pre-ordered so I can pick it up tomorrow, but midnight release's are fun so why not..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 12:01 FFXIII Release chrono's Avatar

I have a number of options the least noble being the leak.....but dammit i like final fantasy so i will put away the pirate ship and hit one of these gamestops up in the next 7 days.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

This ain't no place for no hero 12:01 FFXIII Release Tiffany's Avatar

I won't be able to pick up my pre-ordered copy until around noon or so, as I have to wait for my guy to wake up from his night shift. Meh!

Looking forward to it!

Registered User 12:01 FFXIII Release WilsonDean1990's Avatar

Can get it for a While

Need to fix YLOD on PS3 and save up money to pay for London MCM, so i'll probs get in 2 weeks

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Registered User 12:01 FFXIII Release kupo's Avatar

we have a midnight release at the gamestop i pre-ordered mine, but im going to pick it up after work. why you ask? because if i got it at midnight, i'd tell myself i'll play it for a bit...then some more...then realize its 7 AM and i have to go to work heh.

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

I'll make you famous 12:01 FFXIII Release Rydia Lover's Avatar

unfortunately none of the stores around me are having a midnight release so, i am just gonna have to wait till morning, but thats ok, i dont mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermetal
    But I think this girl is uber hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour.Delirium
    You ARE my number one, Rydia Lover. <3
    current games playing:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Assassins Creed Revolutions
    Saints Row: The Third
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Fallout New Vegas

Blog Entries

My local store is having a midnight release...I'm still debating whether I want to go since I probably won't even play it until tomorrow morning. However...I have through the grace of the gods gotten tomorrow off instead of today, so I'd be able to play it all day without having to leave the house. 'Tis very appealing.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

A Plain Old Derp 12:01 FFXIII Release Padraic's Avatar

No midnight releases near here sadly. So instead I'm missing school to go get it . Makes me sound like a nerd... But I'm skipping... Illogical... I'm going at eight to get it from walmart cuz its open first

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I'm Australian, so I've had four copies for over 12 hours now!
    I guess it almost makes up for how we had to wait like a year after the US got FFXII before it was released here.

Or does make up for it, as I'm enjoying FFXIII considerably more than I did FFXII.
    victoria aut mors

I pre-ordered mine online. Should be arriving in the mail in the next few days.

The stores here don't open at midnight for Final Fantasy releases, and yet they did for Harry Potter. Philistines.
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES 12:01 FFXIII Release Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

I am gonna get mine first thing tomorow morning as my own birthday present
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Registered User 12:01 FFXIII Release

When I woke up this morning, there was a copy of the game sitting on my dining room table. My younger brother and my mom went out early this morning to pick up a copy for me. ^^ I've been playing it ever since. I'm taking a break now though, because there is a ton of action going on, and I just needed a bit of a breather.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Sir Prize 12:01 FFXIII Release Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bought it this afternoon. It's amazing. I just need some alone time to really get it on.

lmfao...I couldn't even type that sentence with a straight face...

But seriously, the gamestop clerk was a true whiny bitch in the face of FF13 greatness. "They took away everything that made FF great and replaced it with pretty graphics... They just turned it into another ARPG" Etc...and on, ad nauseum. "But at least God of War will be out soon."

**** GoW! Why are you hyped up about it if you're hatin on action games and crying about lost ATB systems? And really...did you actually play the game? The ATB is there, alive and well.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-09-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

A Plain Old Derp 12:01 FFXIII Release Padraic's Avatar

When I went to get mine from wal-mart I was extremely confused as to why it only was on one little rack. Also, it is amazing so far.

I'm going to murder someone...

The distributor of FFXIII in SA under ordered the Collector's Edition so there is a country wide shortage. Now I have to wait till next week
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.