Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Blog Entries

CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Okay, I'm sure those of you who are kind of 'in the know' here at The Final Fantasy Forums might have ran across a cute little saying by the name of "Crao Porr Cock8". Well, to be truthful, this is much more than just a saying here to some people at TFF, myself included. The saying "Crao Porr Cock8" is a term that represents a bondage of brotherhood between two certain TFF members, and now we want to branch out that bond to other TFFers that would care to apply. We have strict guidelines and members will have to take great pledges to join, so this isn't some "public family" thing so to speak, as the founders want the brotherhood to be close-knit and respectable members of TFF. Here are the basic requirements:

*No women allowed. No exceptions, sorry ladies!

*I must have at least seen you post around in the forums and have witnessed you making intelligent statements.

Other then that, there aren't really other prerequisites. However, the pledges will weed out most of the candidates unfit to be in the brotherhood. If you have any questions about the processes, please post here, or get into contact with one of the founders of Crao Porr Cock8, which happen to be Rocky or Meier Link. Good day to you all!

EDIT:
    Current List of Crao Porr Cock8 brothers (as of May 4th, 2012):

Meier Link
    Rocky
    Block
    Che
    HUNK
    Joe
    loaf
    LocoColt04
    nix
    Pete
    Polk
    Psiko
    RagnaToad
    RamesesII
    RhapsoBlarg
    Robbo
    Ruin
    SOLDIER #819
    Telegraph
    Zardoch

The frathouse may seem like it's packed, but we'll be ok with squeezing some cheeks and making room for new applicants. APPLY TODAY!

:: Edit by Meier :: :: Notice :: If you are a member of a different Frat do not waste your time applying here. Your application will be automatically rejected unless you are willing to leave the Frat you are a part of. We will not and do not cross that line.
    Last edited by Rocky; 05-04-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I would like to take a moment to jump in here and say that we of Crao Porr Cock8 will not be to discriminate to harshly on our pledges, but we will not limit ourselves to the unfit either. We are not a faction of any sorts, as Rocky has stated we are a brotherhood and wish to add more members to the brotherhood. We hope to inspire our pledges and act as role models for the TFF community. We frequent MSN TFF chats and add a certain charm and humor to the them.

I will add a last requirement, you must have a sence of humor.

Seeing that we are quite the riot we need pledges that can not only take a joke but also dish them out.

So by all means pledge Crao Porr Cock8 and join a brotherhood for life.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Synthesized Ascension CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Zardoch's Avatar
    -unnecessarily flaps fancy violet cloak around as I enter-

The Godfather of evil hath returned. If any such brotherhood shall be formed, it would be fitting my evilness will help it reign supreme. Upon the many forms I take, none shall be greater than the newest creation I will be putting together. Indeed, for it shall involve a spoon.

Sorry it has taken a few days to get back to you on this one Valkyarc. We where not expecting some one of your stature to join the brotherhood as it's third member. We are glad to accept you into our family. Now pledge, shine my shoes! Just kidding I think we can pass the new pledge hazing and accept you in as a honary brother. So welcome once again!

Crao Porr Cock8!

United, we move as one

My awards:

CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Jin's Avatar
    Based on the last word of your quaint little saying, I'll assume this is a gay brotherhood, or bondage, as you called it. Gay bondage. Sounds interesting. I'm not looking to join, but good for you guys for being so out in the open. I respect that.

Until now!

It's alright Jin, the lack of understanding would be why you would be denied membership. Does it make you giggle like a school girl to hear our frats name? FYI **** is another name for rooster, so your little thearoy is out the window.

United, we move as one

My awards:

CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Jin's Avatar
    Haha, touche. It absolutely makes me giggle like a school girl.

And that's okay. I never expected to be worthy of the cocks. No offense taken. =)

It's all in good fun, boys. Don't take me seriously.
    Last edited by Jin; 01-18-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    It's all in good fun, boys. Don't take me seriously.
    That man is trying to piss you off! He's saying hurtful, insulting things, designed to make people unhappy! It makes me want to beat things with a heavy, blunt object!

Anyhoo, I would think about joining, if I didn't have to do anything to join, and I had to do very little to stay a member. How does that sound? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Bass Player Extraordinaire CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Joe's Avatar
    Alright, screw it, I'm in.

How might I gain membership into this brotherhood of Awesome good sir Rocky, and good sir Meier?
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Registered User CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey im not really sure if I have been found to be an intellect but I think I am and I wish to join this brotherhood.

So Rocky, Meier...how about it?

Taco, sounds good enough for me, you're in obviously unless Rocky decides to Veto me on this one, which he has the power to do.

Joe you must pledge aligance to the brother hood of Crao Porr Cock8 in a poem dedicated to the brotherhood. And in one line it must contain how great Valks beard is.

::edit::

H.U.N.K. you slipped on in on me, posted while editing. Sneaky snake, we will take you in as one of our pledges.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 01-19-2009 at 09:48 PM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    Taco, erm I mean Hellfire!, I welcome you with open arms into the Crao Porr Cock8 brotherhood! May you spread the goodness that is Crao Porr Cock8 to all the lands and the multiverse!

Joe, your pledge quest has been offered by the Cock8 co-founder, Meier Link. If your poem is not up to par, you will have to go through the pledge system once again, and may possibly be denied entry, so please do your best to make the poem enjoyable to all!

H.U.N.K., I am glad to see you apply to the Crao Porr Cock8 fraternity! Despite your fairly high post count, I have not really read of much what you have had to say, and I am not sure why. Thus, for your pledge, I want you to post in FIVE different threads of any kind, relating the topic in SOME WAY to Crao Porr Cock8 in a positive manner, and for the kicker, one of them has to be in the Intellectual Discussion thread. Once you have done that, post the links in this thread for all to see, and you will have passed your pledge!

Good hunting everyone! and CRAO PORR COCK8!

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    Awesome. And you can call me whatever you'd like. ...except things that I wouldn't like. Like Fart Fall or Twinkle Fairy. (Actually, Fart Fall is fine, too. In fact, that would be awesome if you called me that, with the adjective "fricken'" preceding it.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Last edited by Taco-Calamitous; 01-20-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Fricken'

Welcome Ficken Fart fall, sorry couldn't resist.

As for Joe and H.U.N.K I am kind of disappointed, I am going to set a date for both of your pledge deeds to be accomplished. Feb. 14th; Valintines Day. If you have not met the requirements your requests will be denied! You can reapply after that date but you will be assigned the same thing again and +1 other thing. Good luck loyal pledges.

Crao Porr Cock8!
    Last edited by Meier Link; 01-24-2009 at 07:00 PM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    Very well Gentlemen I belive my Epic Quest has ended. Here are my results.

1:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...ml#post1180000
    (Totally true by the way.)

2:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/hu...ml#post1179999

3:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/hu...ml#post1179998
    (Quoteing one of our fellow members.)

4:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/me...ml#post1179997

5:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/in...ml#post1179996
    (Not a very ID related topic but it was in ID)

Well I hope this will suffice and I did my best.

Andrew Bealor.

Blog Entries
    Well done Hunk! sorry for not getting back to you in your PM, but it looks like you were able to figure things out on your own and deliver, so welcome our newest member, H.U.N.K., with a warm hearty Crao Porr Cock8!

Speaking of ball pits, Meier Link, I likey your idea that you sent me via pm, now the question is who are our candidates?
    Last edited by Rocky; 01-25-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I made it!!!

Sorry about the pm...
    A moment of weakness, but I see now that you had wanted me to figure it out on my own. Im just glad that what I sent was suficient.

WOO-HOO! CRAO PORR COCK8 for life!
    Last edited by HUNK; 01-25-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Bass Player Extraordinaire CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Joe's Avatar
    This poem spans a few different styles, with abrupt transitions between each, enjoy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh Crao Porr Cock8...
    Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?
    Thou art more funny and 'telligent
    I cannae think of where this line went
    Perhaps it went on a boat ride for three
    But then, would it not have taken two of thee?
    Crao Porr Cock8 is the finest in these young fertile lands
    All our fap smileys use their right hands
    Why is this, you my wonder, or pray?
    Perhaps their left hands are mesmerized, maybe at play

The Pledge hopefuls line up
    Fidget left, fidget right
    This shall definitely be a most terrifying night,
    Meier calls out the challenge each candidate must face
    As Rocky begins to laugh, giggle, and pace.
    "you must all worship Valk's beard, it's the best in the land!
    and you must also stroke it with your left hand!"

Each entrant fell to their knees and wept gleefully with joy
    for Valk's beard truly was a sight to behold
    Each pledge couldn't help but stare and stroke with glee
    This was the only time they'd touch Valk's gorgeous beard for free.

Haiku is hard to write
    especially Crao Porr Cock8's
    Refrigerator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did I pass?
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How was I not sent a formal invitation to join Crao Porr Cock8?

Just let me know what I need to do in order to join the madness. If it helps I've got a fridge full of beer and no reservations.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Synthesized Ascension CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Zardoch's Avatar
    Meier has been too busy to wank off around here. Either way, I wouldn't mind ya joining at all, if not enjoyed. But as joe's haiku explains, the first touch of my beard is free. After that, it's 50$ a pop. Enjoy it while you can.

As for joe's haiku, it was not bad. The first two verses seemed lacking, though are true in their words. It was the third verse that made it interesting as you rhymed well. Still, it could be better. For now, you pass only slightly.

Blog Entries
    If we're talking about Pete, I think it's a given. I mean, look at him. That's like a living page from the history book of TFF. That, and I hear he's bringing beer. If that doesn't earn him a welcoming of open arms, then... what the hell, man?

Joesteel, if I had any authority, I would give you my nod. Except that you didn't mention me. If any entrants want to earn my favor for some reason, remember to mention in your little poems, "...and Hellfire was there, too." It will make me feel... special... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

It's not that I have been to busy, it's that I do not have a home computer, it should be delivered today; so I should be back up and running at home with in the next 2-3 days haha. But welcome to the frat Joe, as for Pete I am thing public streaking through a shopping mall! Ok seriously Petes in.

United, we move as one

My awards:

I've been too much of a lurker recently, only posting in the RP sections, so I decided that requesting the ability to join would be a good way to spread out a bit, and meet more members.

So, Meier, Rocky. How about letting a freshman into the Fraternity?
    ~
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Due to low post counts and the fact that you are rarely seen outside of the RP forum, I will accept your pledge but with one stipulation.

You must post in all of the following areas:

Clubs
    Music
    General Gaming
    General Final Fantasy
    Intellectual Discussion
    Final Fantasy XIII

Also you have to respond to the following threads:
    Final Fantasy VI trivia - in the FFVI forum
    Akira - in the animation corner forum
    How do you like the ending? - in the FFXII forum
    Final Fantasy IX trivia - in the FFVI forum

Posts are limited to a 30 word minimum (excluding triva) and at least 3 of which have to make reference to Crao Porr Cock8. Now go pledge and make us proud.

:EDIT: Also you must provide links to the posts AND I am setting a deadline of Feb. 28th for completion.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 02-16-2009 at 10:58 AM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    Ha your making him post in the Akira thread, thats funny.

Anyway welcome New brothers Joesteel, Pete(Cant belive your here 0.0), Hellfire(I know your not new but I havent mentioned you yet) and last but couldn't be least Valkyarc(Awsome beard by the way).

CRAO PORR COCK8!

*phew* took a lot of pawing through gamefaqs, and even more time spent struggling to find thirty words, but I got it.

Clubs---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/cl...ml#post1182503

Music---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/mu...ml#post1182519

General Gaming---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...tasy-game.html

General Final Fantasy---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...nemy-boss.html

Intellectual Discussion---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/in...ml#post1182525

Final Fantasy XIII---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1182526

Final Fantasy VI trivia - in the FFVI forum---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1182398

Akira - in the animation corner forum---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/an...526-akira.html

How do you like the ending? - in the FFXII forum---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ke-ending.html

Final Fantasy IX trivia - in the FFVI forum---
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1182077

Wow all 10 in less then 24 hours, impressive and it shows dedication. I am really impressed. Only place where I see a problem is in the FFIX trivia Phantom was not asking if you can steal from "Plant Brain" he was asking what could be stolen from it haha. But anyways I like your style kid, welcome to Crao Porr Cock8!

Side note, I noticed you made reference to Crao Porr Cock8 in more then 3 threads, Kudos on that. Kind of weak references but references none the less.

United, we move as one

My awards:

thanks. I know that some references were weak, and I could've done better, but I guess I was too lazy. *shrugs*

I wanted to get them done as fast as possible, that way I would just get it out of the way. I didn't know the next possible time I could get on {my schedule atm is FUBAR}, so I wanted to work hard on it ASAP.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me in! Going to change my signature, to show my dedication to Crao Porr Cock8.

Blog Entries
    Well that was as Miere said, impressive.
    LOL It took me forever to get my challenge finished. However none the less congragulations and welcome to CRAO PORR COCK8!

Aside: We have been getting quite a few new members.

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh I can post humiliating pictures of myself if only for the sake of hilarity.

But if the good Meier says so, then it shall be so.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast