Thread: Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep)

I feel epic... Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep)

In Keyblader's absence, I shall pass along some new KH info.

Well, today Squeenix themselves officially announced on their website that Birth by Sleep is definitely coming to the states.

Sources:

Kingdom Hearts Insider
    KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX

[Depending on your computer, the main site may take a moment or two to load.]

Still no official release date, but now we know its coming. Surely now they'll start releasing English trailers!

EDIT: Looks like some screenshots of the English game have arrived! Man, all this stuff in one day, and still no trailer or anything!

Sources:

http://kotaku.com/5494876//gallery/gallery/1
    http://forums.khinsider.com/future-k...s-screens.html

Seems like they're well underway from the looks of it. And with the voices already done, I daresay they are near completion. o_O We might be getting a release sooner than we thought!

Discuss... again.
    Last edited by Ralz; 03-16-2010 at 09:51 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep) Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep)

Are you serious dude that is awesome I wanna get it soooo bad
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Registered User Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep)

I actually never had it in my mind that it wasn't coming to the States. I guess they had to make it official or something? Anyway, hopefully we'll see a release date soon. I've been getting my BBS fix by listening to the soundtrack, which is amazing.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I feel epic... Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

There was a lot of speculation it was coming, so much so that people forgot it was never officially announced to be so.

Well now we know. Like I said, this could mean the start of some trailers displaying the English game. I'm looking forward to Aqua's and Master Xehanort's voices. I also hear Nomura's planning awesome stuff for the English release, like Critical Mode possibly, but its just a consideration.

He already said they went above and beyond to create this game. Any more stuff and the game might explode.

EDIT: Please look at the OP for a new bit of info.
    Last edited by Ralz; 03-16-2010 at 09:51 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Some Mildly Interesting News... (Birth by Sleep) Zidane77's Avatar

Gexus?
    Well that's good news