Thread: More Possibly Interesting News...

Master of the Shadow Key More Possibly Interesting News... KeybladerXIII's Avatar

More Possibly Interesting News...

Here I am again, bringing you more news...

Anyway, while I was surfing the crazy waves of the internet, I came across an article on Kotaku stating that the ESRB confirms Final Fantasy VII is coming to the PSN for download. Now there is always a possibility this is false, but hey...it's the internet.

So if you want to play the 12 year old over-rated, over-hyped, over-milked, and arguably most famous FF(hey, I still love it) on your PS3/PSP, go for it.

Here's da link: Kotaku - ESRB Confirms Final Fantasy VII for PS3, PSP - PS3

P.S.:
    Spoiler:
    Aeris DIES!

Last edited by KeybladerXIII; 05-31-2009 at 05:29 PM.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Shake it like a polaroid picture More Possibly Interesting News... RagnaToad's Avatar
    that's all great (I guess).

Don't really see the point, since the graphics won't be any better or anything. But I guess it will stop people from emulating that famous shit themselves.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 05-31-2009 at 06:10 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

That's pretty cool I guess. Wonder if they'll do the same for FFVIII... I doubt it somehow. It's all about their beloved Final Fantasy VII. I love it too, but the hype sometimes is just so
    KeybladerXIII where do you find all this? xD

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Master of the Shadow Key More Possibly Interesting News... KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    heh heh, well I live and roam in cyberspace, going from site to site collecting information. Anyway, don't worry Kilala, I'm sure FF VIII and IX will eventually make it to the PSN, it's just a matter of time and patience.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

I feel epic... More Possibly Interesting News... Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Interesting, although to me this just seems on yet another way to invest in cash, but that's Square Enix for ya, the guys who revive a game on multiple systems for extra cash.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Playing around on IGN I found this figured it would get some of you up in arms.

IGN: Final Fantasy VII Trailer, Videos and Movies Source: obviously IGN.com

Just figured I would throw that out there for all of the FFVII fans. Shouldn't this thread be in the FFVII section?
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

ffviiiguy
    gosh i was hoping theyd redo final fantasy 7 for psp and ps3 cuz crisis core was awesome and the graphics were good and playing final fantasy 7 now is just uhhh

Che
    I'm actually pretty sick of remakes and continuations of the same old games. FF7 was a great game, still is, but it is just that. FF7. Changing it would be a different game, and I don't really believe in messing with FF7 as I consider it perfect.

#LOCKE4GOD More Possibly Interesting News... Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This probably should be in the FFVII section, but oh well.

Totally downloaded this sh*t yesterday. Beat that crazy scorpion dude last night. This brings me back a good nine years (was a little late), but it seems kind of annoying to have to buy it when I've got the (non-platinum ) disks sitting on my shelf...

Good thing is that I can play on the train and stuff, so that's why I brought it. I'd rather finish II and III fully first, they're hanging over my head, but this is nice.

Does anybody know if the "disk load speed" feature (when you press 'Home' or the 'PS Button') actually does anything? I think battles are loading faster, but I'm not sure.

Too bad it didn't get rid of that annoying 6-second lag while trying to pick up on the existence of a memory card, I mean there's really no excuse now; it's just annoying.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Weapon View Post
    Too bad it didn't get rid of that annoying 6-second lag while trying to pick up on the existence of a memory card, I mean there's really no excuse now; it's just annoying.
    They'd have to modify the game. PSX games on PSN tend to just be the same emulated games you can download online and no emulator I've used will get rid of that memory card lag.

The positive side to the shit like this is you know you're playing the real thing and not a mutilated and half the time nerfed remake like those that sometimes appear.
    victoria aut mors

#LOCKE4GOD More Possibly Interesting News... Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    They'd have to modify the game. PSX games on PSN tend to just be the same emulated games you can download online and no emulator I've used will get rid of that memory card lag.
    It just seems illogical, and it's always grinded my gears, especially when you're in a hurry. $18.50 for a game I already own, they could have improved that. Though any other touches should not go beyond that; I want the experience of the original, not something without character.

The positive side to the shit like this is you know you're playing the real thing and not a mutilated and half the time nerfed remake like those that sometimes appear.
    That, and it's handy for computer illiterate people like myself who want to be able to do things easily and without having to do things they don't understand. Like when I tried (and failed) to emulate FFIX on my PSP.

Selkie in training More Possibly Interesting News... Silver Spyro's Avatar
    I noticed that aswell, I won't get it.
    Call me Silver.