Thread: Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia

Lord Deity of Harmony Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Question Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia

How is the fight at the absolute end? Is it to hard? Is it to easy? It it equall? Is Marluxia all gay? (The last word was for fun *_*) How epic is it!? here ye here ye post for feelings about that battle!
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Master of the Shadow Key Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Well, I had a very difficult time on both Marluxia fights (3 if you play Re:Com). This was mostly due to my horrible skills at deck-making. Tetsuya Nomura originally intended for Marluxia to be a girl, so when he changed she into a he Nomura kept the long, pink hair and the flowers so that's what sets off the gay-dar. He was not epic in CoM, just frustrating, but in Re:CoM it was very epic for me!
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Insanity is a girls best friend. Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia Fearless's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Gilgamesh View Post
    Is Marluxia all gay?
    You have to ask?

Personaly, I had no trouble, but I may or may not have been over-leveled XD
    I hear you whisper,
    Love me
    Love me

I feel epic... Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Actually, he's a lot harder in the GBA version, and in Re:CoM, his AI is retarded. Also, being able to move around on a big field helps, too.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

That's exactly what made it epic for me. In Re:CoM I wasn't being beat down by the guy, I had all the fun. (Although the bonus fight with that weird lady Nobody was weird....)
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Weird lady? Do you mean that huge "angel of death" that holds Marluxia's scythe during the third and final form of Marluxia in Re:CoM?

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

yeah, that freak. It caught me off guard for a second, I thought I was looking at Jenova or something.

I thought it was a nice touch. After all, Marluxia's element is death. Flowers may make you think otherwise, but in Japanese culture, flowers symbolize death.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Tsuna Feesh Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia Fate's Avatar
    I found it to be extremely easy. Who knew that he was weak against physical attacks? All I did was have a bunch of attack cards, a Larxene card, a Vexen card, a Wight Knight card, a few Hi-Potions, and some Cures just in case.

At first, I used sleights to destroy the two scythes on the nobody. Then, I waited for him to use a card, and I used my Hi-Potion card to reload all my attack cards that I lost using sleights. After that, I activated the Float ability using the Wight Knight card. I just had to jump up and use three attack card (not in a sleight) to attack him until the three reloads were done.

Afterward, I used the Larxene card to get faster. You know when he dashes at you, and if you break him, you can get on board? Well, I got on board, got rid of the shooting pistils, and I ran up to him with the speed of Larxene's Dash ability to slash him with him being able to attack back.

Now, I used Vexen's card just to prevent dying. I broke his card, and when the cursor locked onto him, I attacked him with three attack cards. I just kept this up until he died, making sure to use Curaga every time I got low on health.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

The fight gets hard at the third stage. Mostly because he can use a move to make you drop your cards all over the place, and you have to pick them up! It also sucks, because he has an Auto-Death attack, which requires card breaks to break free from. Although, give him credit, he probably has the best final boss theme ever.
    YouTube - Lord of the Castle

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    The battle against Marluxia was pretty easy to me in Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, (Thanks to my strong cards) heck my deck-making was great. But I did enjoy the fight against Marluxia and the game as a whole was a lot of fun. I wasn't able to finish the GameBoy verison so it was great to see how Sora ended up meeting Naminé, and ended up sleeping for a whole year.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Registered User Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    I thought it was a nice touch. After all, Marluxia's element is death. Flowers may make you think otherwise, but in Japanese culture, flowers symbolize death.
    I learned something new today! Hooray!

Okay, I thought the fight with Marluxia was easy in RE:CoM, but more difficult in the GBA version. I did have better cards in the remake, and walking around and fighting in a 3-D environment may have something to do with that as well.

It did kind of irk me that he kept making me drop my cards in the 3rd fight. But I didn't find that added too much difficulty, just annoyance.

I liked Marluxia as a character, maybe it had something to do with his design. He can really rock that pink hair. Pink does not equal gay, btw.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Registered User Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia TobiasRainey's Avatar

Re: Kingdom Hearts CoM Marluxia

He's not Gay damn it! If anyone's gay is Sephiroth! Marluxia was/is one of the under rated baddies in Kingdom Hearts, he was smart enough to lead a rebellion against the rest of the Organization while Sora and Riku AND Axel messed with him. Try to argue with that.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?