Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do in a Final Fantasy world?

Let darkness overshadow the light.. What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

What would you do in a Final Fantasy world?

Would you live saftly? Would you be a warrior? Would you attempt to change things? Or do you really think fate would chose you to handle things via Dues ex machina?

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Mojo Jojo What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Trunks's Avatar

Re: What would you do in a Final Fantasy world?

I'd like to think I'd be the hero at the heart of the conflict. Hell, I think that and surviving a zombie apocalypse is all my youth taught me. In reality I'd probably be one of the secondary characters with a smart mouth and only my fists to fight gods. I definitely be with the main party, I think I'd enjoy knowing what was going on from a distance. Maybe let the protagonist take the crap.

Then again, as you said, maybe fate would choose me. It's chosen stranger in FF's. What was Tidus about for instance? You never do know with those games. I guess if life was like that it would be equally as unpredictable.

Still, I'd enjoy riding chocobos and playing games like tetra master so being the hero wouldn't all be blood and stern faces.
    Gypsy Elder is my awesome TFF sister.
    We have a faithful dog, Calvan, to keep us company.

Depends who was there with me so cannot really say.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? nickness89's Avatar

I actually think that if I was in a Final Fantasy world I would be a villain :/

I've always been a good manipulator, and am very good at strategising, so I can picture myself with a lust for power. I wouldn't be a "destroy the world" type, more of a "King of the world" type lol.

p.s please don't hate me for saying that, I'm generally quite nice (mwahaha) xD
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

I would "like" to be a Paladin or a Dark Knight. I would probably more realistically be a Paladin though because I think I would probably develop a lust for power and violence if I had the traits of a Dark Knight lol. As a Paladin I would use my powers for good lol.
    As for destiny, I havn't got a clue lol.

Juppiter Adept What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? TheNiteAngel's Avatar

I think that I would be one of the people working toward a change in a world that obviously has problems (it IS Final Fantasy). I don't think that I'd be the main protagonist, but I definitely would not like to live in total safety in a world like that. I mean it'd be just like now, except maybe with different technology depending on which FF. If I want to be in an FF world, I want to live the fantasy life that I couldn't live now. As for a character class, I've always liked Dragoons, Thieves, Ninjas, Gunners, and Red Mages.
    Own: Origins (I&II), III (DS), Chronicles (IV), Anthology (V&VI), VII, 7-DoC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Tactics, TA

Looking to Buy: TA2, and XII-RW

Haven't played: XIII, 7-CC, XIIRW, TA2

Complete: I, II, III, IV, VII, VIII, X, MQ

-I am something of a perfectionist in that I don't consider a run through to the end a complete game. I have to complete everything possible.

Favorite non-FF RPG: Legend of Dragoon (Total Complete 8 times)

Current Goal: Bit of a break from Final Fantasy and into Kingdom Hearts. I've beaten Kh, Re:CoM, and I'm halfway through both KH2 and Days

Badass Military Agent What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

For me, I would probably do something along the lines of what Squall did in FFVIII with a few tweaks here and there of course.

I would be in SeeD, I would be anti-social, the one thing I would change would be how Squall slowly but surely opened up to everyone.

OR

I would be that one (1) anti-hero guy that somehow got mixed up with the main party for a common goal, but ended up going rogue because they tried to control me. Of course this is when the storyline splits in two (2), since I am like another Protagonist.

It will be like a moment in a game where someone wants to do something but everyone is against it, so he just throws a fit and let them do what they want. In my case though, I would just leave the party.

Honestly I'd probably be like Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) just in a Final Fantasy world... oh and my little brother (Inuyasha) would never cut my arm off.

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Fortune Teller What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Cait Sith's Avatar

I'd like to be a traveling merchant... just to meet different people and creatures~
    I might end up joining a party of others for a good cause but I wouldn't be the hero or the one in the spotlight.
    If I had to fight, I'd use swords similar to Zidane's and my class would be similar to that of a red mage. Cause they're cool like that, yo.

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
    { Want your fortune told? Just ask, nya!~ I'm a master!}

I'd wander, always trying to become stronger (I like the whole take on the world idea), but I'd always be the sort to help out the nearest town if it's in trouble. I guess it would also depend on my the Fantasy world setting too, but yeah travelling warrior that's my choice.

Rune Knight What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Trodorne's Avatar

Since I would be in a world the company made and not my own. it would be safe to say that the main characters would be pretty cookie cutter. so find the most cliched over the top villain and kill them when they are not expecting it, which should not be too hard, just get them into their stupid monolgues giving up cryptic details to their plans and going on how they can not be stopped and *whip* knife to the brain. eviserate the corpse for good measure, and have a priest and a young child there in case the body is inhabited by the entity of pure evil.

after I premptively saved the word I find the stupid adolescent main heroes and kill them all and there "heart of the cards" belief in themselves and friendship. allowing the world to run a realistic course that is dictate on persons own logics and not over dramatics.

Registered User What would you do in a Final Fantasy world?

I'd train long and hard and search for rare items. To one day become rich and powerful.

I would be a sky pirate.

All is One.One is All. What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Firefly's Avatar

I'd be a white mage/summoner, traveling with strangers to help change or save the world ( im kind of a Yuna -FFX- fan). More than likely traveling around the world to stop the main villain.

OR

I'd be a black mage in a group of heroes also trying to save the world.

(I like magic and Aeons/Edilons/Espers xD,and plus I want to be part of the good guys :] )
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    (I like magic and Aeons/Edilons/Espers xD,and plus I want to be part of the good guys :] )
    Good guys are overrated. Always a bunch of unlikely misfits.

On the other hand, the bad guys always have the good stuff.

I'll be a pirate for the bad guys.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I for one would just try to be an NPC with a whole shit-ton of treasure in my house. That way the pioneering adventurer would stop by to collect, and I would beat him/her over the head with a club for trespassing.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

All evil will see the light What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Assassin's Avatar

I would try my best to make it a better place nd defeat all dat fighting and hatred between every1............With help from da characters,i wud defeat da enemies n da chaos spreading from place to place...........N of course i wud save Zack in the end n make Sephiroth a gud guy

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Passing fair judgement What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I would be an Archadian judge just because they are cool. They aren't all bad....right?
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Killer love song what a BLAST! What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? TerraWham's Avatar

if i was a person in final fantasy i'd be a scholar with smexy glasses.
    Also i would stalk ingus and hug him as many times as team rocket tries to steal pikachu.

Registered User What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? kupo's Avatar

i'd probably be a merchant of sorts or a "temporary character" who will join a party on a short mission. i dont really want to be right in the center of the action but i'd want to help others on their own adventures

...or a sky pirate...i can't decide

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Killer love song what a BLAST! What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? TerraWham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kupo View Post
    i'd probably be a merchant of sorts or a "temporary character" who will join a party on a short mission. i dont really want to be right in the center of the action but i'd want to help others on their own adventures

...or a sky pirate...i can't decide
    Like Biggs and Wedge (or Cid) who seem to return in every game xD ?

Hewerya love...? What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? seanb's Avatar

I would be Lulu's gynecologist.

Juppiter Adept What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? TheNiteAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    I would be Lulu's gynecologist.
    Seconded!
    Own: Origins (I&II), III (DS), Chronicles (IV), Anthology (V&VI), VII, 7-DoC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Tactics, TA

Looking to Buy: TA2, and XII-RW

Haven't played: XIII, 7-CC, XIIRW, TA2

Complete: I, II, III, IV, VII, VIII, X, MQ

-I am something of a perfectionist in that I don't consider a run through to the end a complete game. I have to complete everything possible.

Favorite non-FF RPG: Legend of Dragoon (Total Complete 8 times)

Current Goal: Bit of a break from Final Fantasy and into Kingdom Hearts. I've beaten Kh, Re:CoM, and I'm halfway through both KH2 and Days

Quote Originally Posted by DrLeonhart View Post
    Seconded!

why lulu and not vanille, yuna or steiner LOL

Hewerya love...? What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? seanb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerraWham View Post
    I like pregnant bitches

jk

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    I like pregnant bitches

jk

so why not steiner ?

DM613

as you say, perhaps the destination I choose. Foreigners chose FF. What was to Tidus for example? You never know with these games. I suppose if life were that it would be equally unpredictable.

However, I like to ride chocobos and games like Tetra Master to be the hero all sides of the blood and stern.
    Last edited by DM613; 08-03-2011 at 06:09 PM.

DM613

I will always be kind to assist the closest, if an impasse. I think it will also depend on my environment Fantasy world as well, yes traveling warrior who is my choice.
    Last edited by DM613; 08-03-2011 at 06:08 PM.

#LOCKE4GOD What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TerraWham View Post
    Why would Steiner have a gynaecologist?

Registered User What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Alex's Avatar

I would want to travel the world, collect things, meet people and help.
    It would be awesome x))

Registered User What would you do in a Final Fantasy world? Coolmcdum's Avatar

I think if the world was a FF world there would be SO!! many hero's and villains it would be incredible
    Everyone Needs their box....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast