For anyone in Sydney who is an FF fan...
I have a ticket I bought last year and I'm looking to sell it because it turns out I can't see the show (I live in another city,and it's too expensive right now to travel to Sydney). It's called Distant Worlds and is a concert of FF music which will be shown at the Sydney Opera House on April 16th (the show I booked). The concert has been going around the world to countries like Japan, South Korea, the US etc, and is played by the local orchestra.

I tried offering it on another site but basically got no serious response, and now I'm sure I really can't go so I thought I'd try on a Final Fantasy forum. The ticket costs $62 and I'm a girl so probably would help if you were a female too (due to name on ticket) though I'm not sure how restrictive that is.

Anyway hope you can spread this around because I'd really like to sell the ticket. On the other site I offered it for FREE if the person would record the show for me -- I'm not sure if it's possible to do so, but that offer is still up too. So either record the show or pay $62 either way it's fine by me.

My email is [email protected]
Thanks!!